ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how old is solki anyway?...she looks so young but she has a belly piercing already...

yay!..i own a page...1st timer

Probably around the 20s? Does anybody know? I mean at my school, there are already freshmen girls with belly piercings T__t I find it kind of disgusting. It's like sticking a decorative shot needle through you belly. And it's bad for you too, because your belly is directed right into your body or something x.x

Guest 2partsvodka

^i don't find belly piercing attractive or pretty..its just disgusting and stupid....well...i wonder how it is gonna look when their pregnant...hrm???

uh yeah..you know you i said that it's MY opinion and you said that right in your statement as well so i don't think that you really have the right to say that i know nothing about mikki or solki! i never really said that i know everything about them!

and i think you should take your own advice on 'not knowing everything about them' because you said she just takes pictures and must look innocent because she looks young, but you probably have no clue whether or not she acts innocent or that's just how her pictures come out!

i'm sorrie soompiers that you hafta hear this right now!! please just forget this but i just wanted to state that out! sorrie again!

heh,when i was active in the ulzzang mania thread few months ago,i always wanted to bash inho :D

Guest 2partsvodka

heh,when i was active in the ulzzang mania thread few months ago,i always wanted to bash inho :D

lol.....bash away..hahaha...he restricted his pictures :lol:

lol.....bash away..hahaha...he restricted his pictures :lol:

sweet B)

hope u guys dont mind

inho!! you #*^@(#@*@*#!^#&*!*(&#*(!&@(#&(!@)#*!*@!*@)@*!)_*!@*!@ with your *%$#@)$#*#&@*!!!

and your *@#%#(#@#%@@%@^ pathetic @(#&@!%@$@!^ emo hair @!&@*@^@*!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh..i feel much much better... :D

Guest KPxAngelTears12

uh yeah..you know you i said that it's MY opinion and you said that right in your statement as well so i don't think that you really have the right to say that i know nothing about mikki or solki! i never really said that i know everything about them!

and i think you should take your own advice on 'not knowing everything about them' because you said she just takes pictures and must look innocent because she looks young, but you probably have no clue whether or not she acts innocent or that's just how her pictures come out!

i'm sorrie soompiers that you hafta hear this right now!! please just forget this but i just wanted to state that out! sorrie again!

you don't have the right to have a opinion about how someone you don't even know acts, you only get a opinion on what you think that person looks like, if you've only seen them on a picture.

I have met solki before, and alot of other ulzzangs. living in korea and all I'm kinda around alot of them everyday. I have spoke to solki alot. believe it or not she doesn't try to act like some innocent little girl, and mikki isn't so different from everyone else, even though she may look it.

I was just trying to tell you "don't judge a book by its cover" which is what you were doing with both mikki and solki.

how old is solki anyway?...she looks so young but she has a belly piercing already...

yay!..i own a page...1st timer

shes 19 or 20 now, and there are 13 year olds with belly piercings already.

Guest qquinto

^i don't find belly piercing attractive or pretty..its just disgusting and stupid....well...i wonder how it is gonna look when their pregnant...hrm???

people usually take out their belly piercings when they're pregnant

Guest wingless_butterfly

hmm i think so too about kkr, is it his eyebrows? i dont know he doesnt look as good as he used..im not saying he's ugly now..just not as good as he used to.

mikki and solki are gorgeous...i envy them, >< their SKIN so perfect...not a spot or a freckle in sight.!

Guest alicimoo

He's nekkkiee. xP

LEE JOO YUN

I think she's soooo naturally gorgeous<3

(I don't know if they're old or not)

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/6831/leejooyun11vg.png

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5705/leejooyun25fv.png

So pretty. I love her eyes.

eh...i still kkr is getting more unattractive. i think something about him changed...hmm. i dunno what though

I think so too...the eyebrows...>__>

hmm i think so too about kkr, is it his eyebrows? i dont know he doesnt look as good as he used..im not saying he's ugly now..just not as good as he used to.

mikki and solki are gorgeous...i envy them, >< their SKIN so perfect...not a spot or a freckle in sight.!

Yea most likely his eyebrows. =__=

Perfect skin...it's probably the flash and most likely some PS.

oh yea, Dara, probably continue the Solki Day tomorrow. xD can't tonight.

Archived