ULZZANG MANIA

Guest the kite

Can I request pictures of JJ when she and some friends are wearing glasses with those necklace/chains attached to them? The ones that keep them hanging on your neck :3

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x__h a ll e n`

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/813/m74...01e3d976ty9.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is an ulzzang? Anyone know who it is. & sorry for the small picture. XD

Lmao xD That's Jaejin from F.T. Island .. but he could pull off being an uhlzzang huh? [x

Awww Park Tae Jun, Park Eun Byul, Joo In Ho <3 :D But I haven't seen any In Ho & Eun Byul pics latley .. only PTJ. ><

Guest melody9.

a nice day: thanks so much for the moa spam! but in some photos doresnt look like her lol. i love her style. ill check the second page for her cyworld x] i cant find it :( can someone give me her cyworld. :]

I am loving Choi Seo Hee - does anyone have any info on her? (age, etc..)

there was a few spam on her a few pages back :]

Guest bonjour

WAS BORAM SICK RECENTLY?!!!!? cause I saw a pic on her cyworld and it said like shes taking a picture in the hospital and she went there and what not :S :tears:

Guest xiaochingu.

a nice day: thanks so much for the moa spam! but in some photos doresnt look like her lol. i love her style. ill check the second page for her cyworld x] i cant find it :( can someone give me her cyworld. :]

Moa is soo pretty!!~~

Anyone have more info on her?

Like her cyworld??

her cyworld:

http://www.cyworld.com/moa_1224

:D

SUPERxCOOKIE: haha no problem, sorry if the pictures aren't her or something =\ i'm not really familiar with her so i just took all the photos from her photo album...haha .__.

-edit-

i think she's a 87'er ?

Guest SeLcaQueen

does moa reaLLy change her styLe aLot??

she Looks different in some of the pics, as if their different persons. O.o

Guest yurikah

Dang, Moa is pretty~ Looks like she lost a lot of weight. I remember she was a bit chubby and that she used a lot of ps. Still looks like she pses, but in some pics there isn't much and she's still beautiful. ^,^

Guest mimito

^ does Sua work in a cafe or sthng cause lately it seems like a lot of pics of her are in a cafe...

and the ones I've seen with Mikki and her too..

hahah no, apparently Sua and Mikki have friday coffee outings.

so every friday they meet up at some nice cafe and have a nice

long talk over a cup of coffee (:

Guest ShortaznGirl

http://us.cyworld.com/XOXO_XIAH_XOXO

look at that fake ulzzang on USCyworld! i was browsng profiles and she's posing as multiple ulzzangs..like can't people who comment her pictures tell that some pics are different than others? i know she doesn't directly label her pics as "me" but u can definetly tell she's posing as them.

arrghh makes me so mad

Archived