ULZZANG MANIA

Guest 2partsvodka

^no...hayun..i actually don't care about how they look..i'm just applying..hahaha...anyways..guess what i just realized...

naoki kun's myspace is gone...he deleted it..because he is not in my top 8 anymore when i was on...aw...

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alicimoo

^

^

thats so dumb =__= I can tell your Probably the type of person who thinks like.....

popular hottie=10 years later ugly loser.

nerd with no life=10 years later, hot with money

too much TV LOL jk jk..^^

i'm not that shallow. -__-" and i don't like people just because they're hott or good looking, i go after people with nice personalities. you can't judge a person just by something they say.

i'm just saying that based on the babies i've watched growing up. and a lot of people have said that ugly babies turn out really pretty, and pretty babies turn out ugly/average.

Guest mz_yoone3k

^some babies are ugly. xD

but those ulzzang babies will grow up conceited. >___<

and it's kinda gross having such a young kid's picture on the internet. =/

i would never want my kid's picture on the internet. =_=

theyre USUALLY adorable. yeah same about the inernet thing. im selfish so only i and the daddy can AWWW at my baby =]

I think most cute babies grow up ugly. xD

and the ugly babies grow up beautiful.

that explains i lot. i must admit. i was a pretty darn sexy baby. LOL XD

Hehehe y'know what? since Naoki has become an ulzzang, lotsa french people want to be ulzzang now xD some of you must have heard abt Juju?

well, that's not bad...

here's one of my faves 'new ulzzang' actually, he's not an ulzzang yet but he's getting more and more famous ^^ so...i'm sure he'll become an ulzzang soon =D what do u think ?

His Name is Leyson, he's 20, chinese

this guy has a lot of qualities and he's such a great singer !!! i really love his voice =D here's some of his songs : (must d/l !! =Pp) Leyson 1st Mp3 BisaJi Ye qu If u want more, ask me =P

86617195.jpg

180871703.jpg

leyson.jpg

ley.jpg

63785081.jpg

Guest LoveHLi

hey people! so i wasn't going crazy about lee yoon keun right? because i got those pictures of him off these girls cyworld and they labeled them lee yoon keun....so it was him then....unless there is a runway model with the same name...i think he still looks the same it's just that now we actually get to see all of him that he looks different...he has a really small head compared to the rest of his body....but nonetheless still hot! hahahaha...i have to get off now...my brother is kicking me off. i only snuck in to see what you guys thought about him...i have more pictures of him...i'll probably post them on monday! see you guys then! ^_^

Guest 2partsvodka

^oo..i thought that too..i mean..a small head with a body of a long chopsticks..haha..but its all good..he is still hot..keke..post more...soon hli!!

does anyone know if naoki deleted his myspace? he added me...and now i check it.... and he's not there anymore....

TT________TT

come back naoki

Hehehe y'know what? since Naoki has become an ulzzang, lotsa french people want to be ulzzang now xD some of you must have heard abt Juju?

well, that's not bad...

here's one of my faves 'new ulzzang' actually, he's not an ulzzang yet but he's getting more and more famous ^^ so...i'm sure he'll become an ulzzang soon =D what do u think ?

this guy has a lot of qualities and he's such a great singer !!! i really love his voice =D here's some of his songs : (must d/l !! =Pp) Leyson 1st Mp3 BisaJi Ye qu If u want more, ask me =P

Finally an ulzzang who speaks the same languages as me! French and Cantonese :lol: but I don't find him good-looking :mellow: The first pic is nice though and he sings well ;)

Guest alicimoo

does anyone know if naoki deleted his myspace? he added me...and now i check it.... and he's not there anymore....

TT________TT

come back naoki

i think so. i couldn't find him among my friends either. and if you try to go to myspace.com/starlightnao, it doesn't work. =/

Guest sOrastar

OK I really need to know what you all think LOL

kk this is one of jungmi (ex-ulzzang) haduri pics...

haduri10.jpg

and this is the haduri pic that I think is jungmi that this girl had on her Myspace..

as8fa.jpg

same person right..???? or is it just me lolz..I really wanna know lolz ^^... I notice the eyebrow is the same shape..and the eyes are the same shape..GRRRRRRRRR I DONT KNOW HELP ME LOL...I would just say that was jungmi too, but after seeing JJH and PHB it could be possible that this isnt her >.<

yes trust me that is jungmi~ someone posted pics of her with the exact same pictures AND with different poses that has the same 'look' as that pic~

^no...hayun..i actually don't care about how they look..i'm just applying..hahaha...anyways..guess what i just realized...

naoki kun's myspace is gone...he deleted it..because he is not in my top 8 anymore when i was on...aw...

yea i noticed that too, i just checked my myspace and he's not there anymore >_<

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

well, that's not bad...

p><p> [img]<a href=http://energyworld.e.skyblog.com/pics/86617195.jpg' alt='86617195.jpg'>

^^ i think i have fallen for a new uhljjang

r u sure he is uhljjang?

did he enter contest and win????

ANYWAYS HIS VOICE IS SOOOOOOOOOO HOT

i am listening to the first song leyson

and it's so GOOD

I UNDERSTAND!!!!!! cuz it's cantonese

omg

!!!

send me more songs please

doesn he have a website???

man, he wrote those songs himself??

the only one i have is the one that i keep on my myspace. xP i deleted the other ones. xD

kkr13lr.jpg

i have more

brb

i'll upload them

Archived