ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lil_cutie10

not sure if these shin solki pictures has been put up before...sorry if they had >.<

shinsolki15bl.jpg

shinsolki24uo.jpg

shinsolki35dm.jpg

shinsolki49dq.jpg

credits:Shin Solki's cyworld

songmira2fa.jpg

^songmira this was just posted today

credits:Song Mira's cyworld

Guest sOrastar

imda's hair is really long~ why does she blur her face? either way i think it looks the same.. sometimes she don't look super great.. but what she's wearing pays up for it.. you guys know what i mean? she has a nice body~ momjjang yep!

Guest miranduh

yeah i was just going to say that!imda hair is sooooo long @_@ i think shes so pretty in winter gear.!!

man that krr great pictures all the time xD

Guest cindy-yang

-_________-" lol, im not lying! haha, you are very stubborn, whatever you do not want to believe, you won't. ^^ isn't Naoki's smiles very adorable, everyone?

-liyang

lol...hmmm i wouldnt know....i havent seen naoki's smile....but i bet it would be kute

i own this page lol

Guest mz_yoone3k

OMG. ive been looking for that winter hat imdas wearing when shes brushing her teeth for a lonnnngg tym. i like that hat. if only i could find it somewhere in grayish or blueish. i think imdas pretty and mikki is err...not so pretty. oh well. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. or sumthing like that =D

is it js me or is kkr not as hot as before?

Archived