ULZZANG MANIA

Guest LoveHLi

here's that picture of him smiling that i was talking about! doesn't he look cute here?!? i think he does! there's not a lot of pictures of him smiling though...but tell me he doesn't look like kwon sang woo here!

015631.jpg

is it just me or does he really look like him?!? but i have to say....most of his pictures (the serious/bad boy image) reminds me of taebin mixed with baek kyung from 1tym...he looks especially like taebin when he's wearing the beannie and when he has his hair down and normal....lmao!

i'll post up more pictures tomorrow....

i take it back when i said that he was "almost a bigger camwho.re" than kkr....he's not! *whoo* he's definitely not!...kkr still holds that title! *yea!*

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EpikHigh

kinda plain-ish,, he looks cute in his webcam pics..

lol nice batman avatar EpikHigh =P

Thanks, I like my Batman logo too.

I just need to go get my Batman hoody soon, somewhere.

Lee Chung is quite average looking, I see hotter guys at my school who don't take 1/20 as much photos as him. I dislike conceited people who REALLY aren't nearly as looking as they think~

Guest LoveHLi

wow! am i the only one who finds him good looking? i think he's good looking...he just needs to smile more and quit with his bad boy image :lol:

wow! am i the only one who finds him good looking? i think he's good looking...he just needs to smile more and quit with his bad boy image :lol:

*cough*me*cough* lol

i find him cute X)

Guest blue_echo80

he's actually leaving on TURKEY DAY!!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

^^^^same reaction...

and as always, late reaction <_<

about Ji hoon's abs... it kinda reminds me of this character in an anime... too muscular... hehehe

no. i can see why you think he's good looking.

Archived