My computer is too laggy. It takes me like 2 minutes

to save a picture.

Jungroo is so gorgeous =P

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catsinheat

am i the only one who finds jung roo kind of unappealing? i mean, she's cute and all, but her pictures are SO heavily manipulated (and often badly done). just... not attractive to me. creepy.

^ Thank youuuuu.

IMG tags taken off. only links is provided due to the 3 pictures are different ulljjangs. Thanks tuna_madunna and TiNGxx2 for stating. I believe the last link is to Sul Woosuk's?

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z62/chr.../dsc0081vo0.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z62/chr...d2lwa105yf7.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z62/chr...79_08061jpg.jpg

Oha haa thank you!!

I thought it was Sul Woosuk first...

but I was wrong.

Thank you!! :]

Does anyone have Ggangpae pictures?

Pictures of ulzzang's that look bad boyish/I mean VERY bad boyish; ggangpaes :]

Please help me...

I need good quality pictures ; maybe full body figured ones. Smoking ones would be verrryy nice.

Guest babyN_xxs

am i the only one who finds jung roo kind of unappealing? i mean, she's cute and all, but her pictures are SO heavily manipulated (and often badly done). just... not attractive to me. creepy.

hmmm well i think she is pretty but i know what u mean.. i think its a combination of her surgery and her photoshoppingi guess. but i think she looks like a anime character ^^ i think Mikki looks like a surgery gone wrong.. i like jungroo more then mikki, but Sua beats mikki.. i use to think sua and mikki look so much alike, like sisters... but sua's surgery looks more natural.

Guest SeLcaQueen

i didnt find her appeaLing before, too. but because of the spam someone made on her, i actuaLLy found her beautifuL, when she had bLack hair.. but i think i know what u mean when u said heaviLy manipuLated... some of her pics are OBVIOUSLY photoshopped.. i just wish she wouLd dye her hair bLack again. bLack Looks good on her, imo....

Guest SeLcaQueen

could you please take out the imagetags? and the bandaids and smiley faces come from cyworld.

is it from cyworLd?? i thought it was from photoshop...

Guest alexxie

aww~ thanks for the NamJi spam! Does anyone have NamJi's close-ups? doesnt matter if its old...XD

Oh, and also requersting if any1 have SolKi pics with longhair... ^^ thanks a lot!

NEW BANYOONHEE~

dfggg-30-11-07.jpg

IMG_7399-30-11-07.jpg

DSC_0027-30-11-07.jpg

DSC_0083-29-11-07.jpg

DSC_0098-29-11-07.jpg

DSC_0125-29-11-07.jpg

gahhhhhh Ms.Ban so pretty~ ,,I really love her style that's socute<3

- Ms.Ban's Cyworld

aww~ thanks for the NamJi spam! Does anyone have NamJi's close-ups? doesnt matter if its old...XD

no problems ^^;

Guest tuna_madunna

i was just wondering...

does anyone know where they get those decorations for the pictures like the stars and the bandaids n smiley faces?

its soo cute!

i wanna know if i can download the program anywhere??

thankss

mandoo-gongju~ If you quote pictures, please take the [ IMG ] [ /IMG ]

it'll hurt the bandwidth of the uploader ^^, Anyway. You can download Cyworld Studio to have those~

Does anyone have Ggangpae pictures?
LEE CHUNG~~ He's the first person that popped in my mind! But I only have little photos of him..

=( *browsing files* if I have, I'll edit this post ^^

NEW BANYOONHEE~

- Mrs.Ban's Cyworld

Yey~ New BYH!! She doesn't look like a Mrs. already!! Is she ? :wacko:

Thanks for posting!

NEW SUL WOO SUK

SSS_04750jpg.jpg

cyworld

edit

OHH.. NEW PAGE!! YEYY

NEW LEE SANG HO!

111407SH1.jpg

111407SH2.jpg

111407SH4.jpg

111407SH3.jpg

111407SH5.jpg

111407SH6.jpg

111407SH7.jpg

111407SH8.jpg

111407SH9.jpg

111407SH.jpg

111407SH10.jpg

(points down) NP! Love love SWS updates~ :blush:

Guest pooface

i'll post some hanuel pic later..

if u wanna find her pic u can type in cyworld.com in the search engine - 최하늘 .. n ur find a list of her pics there! ..

http://cyworld.search.empas.com/search/ob....%D6%C7%CF%B4%C3

^ any of the link shown there bound to be her cyworld mention somewhere.. i cant be be botther to check plus i cant read korean..

just so its easier .. you can find her recent pic from this site -> http://blog.naver.com/main3487 ...click the link that says '최하늘'

Archived