ULZZANG MANIA

Guest vanillax33

^

the 2nd last pic]

what does it say????

chung ee <3 soo hyun

heyy he's the funky haired dude that you see in some uhljjang group pics,, his hair is funky in the first pic

and he's the one who sang that song i liked before haha ^^;;

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest changsta

leechung8.jpg

that's a real tatoo of jesus? i think on his arm...it's a real tatoo!

leechung7.jpg

why is the same tatoo on both his arms? or is it fake cuz its on different arms in these pics!! confizzledd

Guest LoveHLi

^i think he has it on both arms...hold on let me go look at his other pictures...

^

the 2nd last pic]

what does it say????

she have big bagz under her eyes

O_O

he can beat kkr's 6 pack with that!!!!

*gasps* you're talking smack about kkr's little abs? XD hahahaha! yeah, he doesn't have all that 'package' but that's why i like him...i don't like a guy who's really muscular...i like a lean muscular figure who's not all buffed up (stomach and arms)...lmfao! i know i'm weird! XDDD

and wait! you haven't seen lee chung's yet! let me go find it and i'll post it! brb! XDDDD

Guest miranduh

I do!

Eating? Heehee...

but that's the same time we do new years also...

hah thats too cool 8D

이 청/lee chung

i saw him on that shooting star concert clip...he's a skateboarder, he's really really religious and he really really really loves his girlfriend...but i'm thinking she's his wife because i don't know...i just got that feeling that they're married :huh::wacko:

credits: me and cyworld!

he is cute thats one mighty tattoo..really religious yet he sticks up his finger?? hmm LOL cute :D

Guest cindy-yang

ahhh lse is hotttt...thanks for sharing his new pics?????does anyone else have any like old pics of him that you can share with me???

Guest LoveHLi

it's only on his left arm...i think he took that picture with the mirror effect? i don't know...but it is a real tatoo...

before....

25.jpg

14.jpg

after

7678.jpg

and about the body thing...check him out! yeah baby! XDDDD hahahaha...lmfao! j/k!

48.jpg

12.jpg

ujuyhuoih.jpg

hbuuh8oy.jpg

wow! lucky girl!

i'll go save all his pictures and post them up...going to take awhile because he's also a camwh.ore...but he has a lot of pictures with him and his girlfriend...they're so cute together!

*waves* hi nao! i love your new pictures! adorable!

Guest miranduh

LOL OH MY LORD O_O!

thats some wicked tatt; he took his picture in between inking?? hahah thats cool x]] and also wow hot bod xDD i wish all the christians around here would look like that O_O

oh by the way what is meant by street ganji? lol i know what is gajin ;x

Guest touche`

yupp,, that's kim joonil =) he's already in the army tho,,

awww ookay. that is just sad.

^ his hat says I<3 imda

aww

Lol, i didnt see that too or maybe i did but i just didnt pay attention to it. ^^;;

Guest LoveHLi

damn! he's an even bigger camwho.re than i thought! there's one folder with 36 pages of pictures of just him! and then like 2 more folders of just him again on skateboard and whatever, then i think two more folders with pictures of him and his gf...man!

and PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK THE PICTURES! MY PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT IS AT 88.4% AND I ONLY HAVE 16 PICTURES IN THERE AND I JUST RECENTLY SIGNED UP FOR THAT ONE! THANKS! i deleted alot of the pictures in that account so sorry if you didn't get to see those pictures when i posted them up ^_^

i think i'm gonna have to sign up for another account...he has A LOT! of pictures...i don't want to say this...but maybe more than kkr *gasps* but i don't want to believe that that is true I TAKE THAT BACK! HE DOESN'T HAVE AS MANY PICTURES AS KKR! *whoo*...kkr will always be my no.1 camwho.re! XDDDD

Guest MaryMagdalin

damn! he's an even bigger camwho.re than i thought! there's one folder with 36 pages of pictures of just him! and then like 2 more folders of just him again on skateboard and whatever, then i think two more folders with pictures of him and his gf...man!

and PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK THE PICTURES! MY PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT IS AT 88.4% AND I ONLY HAVE 16 PICTURES IN THERE AND I JUST RECENTLY SIGNED UP FOR THAT ONE! THANKS! i deleted alot of the pictures in that account so sorry if you didn't get to see those pictures when i posted them up ^_^

i think i'm gonna have to sign up for another account...he has A LOT! of pictures...i don't want to say this...but maybe more than kkr *gasps* but i don't want to believe that that is true...kkr will always be my no.1 camwho.re! XDDDD

yup make multiple accounts

i think i have 6 HAHahhaha

Guest LoveHLi

okay! here's more of the 'second' biggest camwh.ore! lee chung!

7.jpg

6.jpg

5hgy5u.jpg

8.jpg

93.jpg

1.gif

115.jpg

53.jpg

6u4.jpg

14.jpg

to be continued! PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK! THANKS!

PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK! THANKS!

52.jpg

12.jpg

15.jpg

13.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

2.gif

78.jpg

76.jpg

123.jpg

to be continued!

324.jpg

68.jpg

346.jpg

345jh.jpg

235.jpg

67.jpg

23.jpg

4w57.jpg

64hjj.jpg

45hty.jpg

to be continued!

45hy.jpg

54jhj.jpg

45jyr.jpg

2131.jpg

676.jpg

897.jpg

7834.jpg

667mh.jpg

5476h.jpg

4534.jpg

to be continued!

2358.jpg

554u.jpg

435.jpg

423.jpg

456.jpg

457.jpg

579.jpg

567.jpg

647.jpg

done for right now! more coming later! i got all this from just 16 pages on his cyworld! PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK! THANKS!

credits: me and cyworld! PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK! THANKS!PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK! THANKS!PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK! THANKS!PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK! THANKS!

+EDITED+

*BAM*A NEW PAGE! *BAM* JUST HIT YOU WITH 49 PICS OF LEE CHUNG! HAHAHAHHA! LMAO!

Guest vanillax33

Lee Chung doesn't look ulzzang. He looks so plain. :x

kinda plain-ish,, he looks cute in his webcam pics..

lol nice batman avatar EpikHigh =P

Guest LoveHLi

i think he's pretty good looking...hahahaha...especially his bad boy image...but i think he looks even hotter when he's smiling...he looks like kwon sang woo when he's smiling..i'll post up the picture of him smiling...gotta go upload more pictures... ^_^

Archived