ULZZANG MANIA

Guest alicimoo

okies since i have a load of uhljjang photos....

i think over 2000 since my IPOD has almost 7000 photos altogether....

who do u guys want to see posted next after KIM SUN HEE

LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!

make my request even stronger...

LEE SANG EUN

:lol: ^_________^

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

i had healthy eyes before i started reading harry potter. all first 4 books in 1 week. -_____-

and then i started going blind. ㅠ_ㅠ

FRIDAY!!

the movie!!

can't wait

Guest MaryMagdalin

okies since i have a load of uhljjang photos....

i think over 2000 since my IPOD has almost 7000 photos altogether....

who do u guys want to see posted next after KIM SUN HEE

SUL WOOSUK!!

or park han byul~

lisa you`re the best <3

Guest vanillax33

O_____O you must be kdding me haha but oh well..

really you like their coats? i only like the guy style i don't like the woman style burberry coat xDD i love their scarves and totebag though!! and their perfume is soo strong??? is there burberry underwear? because my uncle told me he has them.... lol don't ask why he told me though hahaha

haha nope,, on his cyworld,, he said he was born in 1985.7.12 then inho is 1985.2.6

lol,,, i dunno if its the guy style or girl style coats i like ^^;; maybe guy,,

i like their scarves but you can buy a similar style for cheaper ^^;

LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!LEE SANG EUN!!!

:D 7000 pics???!!! that's CRAZY!

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

alirght

after kim sun hee

i'll post LSE

then sul woo suk

and then girl uhljjangs

;)

make my request even stronger...

LEE SANG EUN

:lol: ^_________^

I SECOND THAT! the older the pics the better, cuz i don't have those yet. lol

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

i feel like posting more of the inho/micky look a like

SONG JAE MINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnn

18aa.jpg

brb uploading more more more more more

credots: cyworld and me

Guest alicimoo

hehe the napoleon dynamite look?

geeky\

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1859/0306056vf1fp.jpg

umm don't u wish u could draw well?!?!

i really wannna!!!

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6362/13fn1.jpg

then i could draw tons of LSE's faces >.<

you serious?? someone drew taht?? that's using the dot style. that would have taken freaken long!!! maybe it's using a photoshop effect? cuz the dot thing is one of the choices.

Guest miranduh

burberry has pretty much everything

i dunno about jewelry though

maybe that too!!!

anyways i just love the pattern of burberry

but oh why must it be so expensive!!!

ahhhh

ooo well i know tehre is a burberry charm bracelet its fcuking expensive though..one charm=20-50$ depending on what it is and the bracelet itself is just a plain silver chair with a burberry tag and its 80-120$ depending on where you buy it and the length i would be broke just buying a charm dammit T^Tll

i got a blue burberry scarf :D then my cousin took it ...-.-;;

i want a burberry wallet T^T my uncle/aunt has everything i hate them hahaha >__<; wish they would give me another scarf i would do anything to get burberry T.T;;

and of course this thread can grow exponentially hahaha we're mad posters :D

u r lucky

i think i "inherited" glasses

cuz both my parents wear glasses so yeah

i had to wear them too >.<

noooooooooooooo

lol actually my vision is 75/100 :P so im getting glasses soon but not now so i don't know xD

haha nope,, on his cyworld,, he said he was born in 1985.7.12 then inho is 1985.2.6

lol,,, i dunno if its the guy style or girl style coats i like ^^;; maybe guy,,

i like their scarves but you can buy a similar style for cheaper ^^;

:D 7000 pics???!!! that's CRAZY!

WOW!! hahaha really? imma go look for some imitation since i don't wanna get another real one soo costly for me

i feel like posting more of the inho/micky look a like

SONG JAE MINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnn

brb uploading more more more more more

credots: cyworld and me

YAY people were going to ask but then alice/dara said LSE i wanted jaemin hahah but then you posted some!!!!! >3< i had to restart my computer ahaha and it was well worth it..

i became blind after i discovered soompi :P

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

i don't know how uhljjangs can be that commited to losing weight and staying in shape

kkrpose4yd.jpg

i tried going on diet

didn't work and never will >.<

i always get side track and eat

Guest miranduh

i think that darwing is psed...i don't believe someone stippled all of that that alone would kill you xD

wow 3rd page ownage xD

well uhljjangs are kinda like models so i bet they have some backup that smacks them everytime they try to eat something fattening

*jaemin reaches for a cookie*

ten thousand jaemin photographers comes and smacks him and hands him some celery instead

jaemin -> T.T..cookie....

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

YAY people were going to ask but then alice/dara said LSE i wanted jaemin hahah but then you posted some!!!!! >3< i had to restart my computer ahaha and it was well worth it..

i became blind after i discovered soompi :P

haha

i think my prescription increased cuz of soompi and the hot uhljjangs

hhaa

staring at the screen all day but can never touch them >.<

haha

i think my prescription increased cuz of soompi and the hot uhljjangs

hhaa

staring at the screen all day but can never touch them >.<

lmao, same here.

Guest vanillax33

i think that darwing is psed...i don't believe someone stippled all of that that alone would kill you xD

wow 3rd page ownage xD

well uhljjangs are kinda like models so i bet they have some backup that smacks them everytime they try to eat something fattening

*jaemin reaches for a cookie*

ten thousand jaemin photographers comes and smacks him and hands him some celery instead

jaemin -> T.T..cookie....

omg,, that's so cute T^T

Archived