ULZZANG MANIA

^i don't think so either.

yeah that place also sell LV bags and stuff..now they change the look i hardly remember it haha but it has sticker card machines..there is only one..on the bottom level it is not photo studio with photoshop...its 3 machines!! :]

LOL, i rmb, we have so cards from there. esp with Mary.. lol

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cindy-yang

heheh wow it grew sooo many pages....but yeah anyways about the kkr thing about his personality i think people just caught hom at a bad time cause not everyone can always be on their good side.....but hey thats just wat i think

Guest LoveHLi

i couldn't stay away! i missed you guys too much and my ulzzangs too...man i have no life outside of soompi...lmfao!

anyways, about kkr having a bad personality...i don't think that's true...well, even if it is, i wouldn't care...it's not like i'm going to meet him ever in my life so it doesn't bother me...as long as he keeps taking pictures that all i want...lmao!

i'll post up my little surprise tomorrow...it's going to take me a few hours to upload all my pictures...ehehehe...now i have to go again...my brother is kicking me off...good night to most...good morning to some....lmao!

Guest miranduh

anyways, about kkr having a bad personality...i don't think that's true...well, even if it is, i wouldn't care...it's not like i'm going to meet him ever in my life so it doesn't bother me...as long as he keeps taking pictures that all i want...lmao!

LOL! how true...noone comes to canada...noone.. T.T;;

wow your surprise is big..i can't wait *_____*!!

FO@lol i only have one with mary..how many doyou have?? rofl you know i lost alot of them..i better find them before people beat me up ;x

but the machine is korean ROFL!!..

man i love this

7796285zb.jpg

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

okies sorry guys for not posting kim sun hee yesterday

so busy >.<

so right now i will post 10 pictures of sun hee~!!!!!

brb

@ mir, lol, i have tat one from tat time we took it with mary, whihc was like 3 times? lol, i have alot too, the korean dude there is nice!! ^^

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

dsc028951ks.jpg

dsc029383zl.jpg

MY ALL TIME FAVE #1 picture of SUN HEEEEEEEEEE

get ready!!!

so hot................

dsc020537rx0qf.jpg

this ones cute too!

dsc025885zs5ay.jpg

hehe how can u not like sun hee

cutie pie

dsc0497387269na0rs.jpg

Guest miranduh

^

^

FO! lol i count four small ones=one. x] you mean the old dude? he's gone now eh? o-o only the young guy haha he is so funny. so shy and i feel like im mean to him haha =o=;; he plays weird music on his laptop..

^lisa..omg the last two pictures so cute O_O!!

here i'll post one too although it's been posted ;x

ilovehossang_1.jpg

Guest baby--s

^ jupa lol

anyways..i didnt know..cuz i usually go up to the 3 floor and take card pics instead lol

who doesnt like sun hee?! =O ..hes too cute!!

he looks different in that 1st haduri pic lol

thx for pics lisaa! ^__^

d2star

umm..parking 1st floor? lol middle-2nd..top-3rd *shrugs* lol

Guest MaryMagdalin

Naomi Chen

8acb7c3fc7ab408d29c500abdf12901e.jpg

d49b1c9abbdc1cfe4dcd5a98a2bcd805.jpg

63be451fa8608c0633d258976805ae6c.jpg

460abb41643867e31539dd65226e819a.jpg

naomi.jpg

rare pix of her w/o make-up!

Taiwanese uhljjangs, fogot her name~

200442617433770.jpg

wei.jpg

phpgiY4dQ.jpg

p17.jpg

had a hard time posting!! hehe now fixed!!!

awww~~~

first taiwanese uhljjang that i`ve liked

she`s so cute!

Guest Squirrely

*0* My fandom has definitely killed my GPA, haha. I should be working on homework, but nooo~ Too busy drooling over pretty boys. (:

I don't know why, but I can't view cyworld stuff, like KKR's. ;___; I've turned off my pop-up blockers, but it still won't work. Supposedly you don't have to be a member, either. I don't have enough time to read through the bajillion pages I haven't gotten to yet...could someone help?

Guest Squirrely

^ nvm, I totally got it. ^___^

I have like..Google and AOL toolbars and so it was all wonky. But I fixed it.

Happy dayyyy!~~~ ♥♥

haha second post ever on this account and I have owned the 270th page XD

Guest blue_echo80

like the eyes!!!

051107-00018350.jpg

i dont know if this is posted never mind. it was posted before... just went to his cyworld and didnt remember that someone already posted it

anywayz, i just wanna say in this pic, his side profile looks like so... what's the word... feminine(?) maybe he has soft features that makes people go :blink: over him *LSE fan all the way*

credits: cyworld and soompi...

Archived