ULZZANG MANIA

Guest .yiaZ.

HAN JI HOON is now in 4th place! I don't get it! He's hotter than the first three models~ TT___TT

RECENT LEE YOUNG SUK

YEY! He re-opened his cyworld which is a big sign that he's ok now

credit cyworld

omg LYS! i miss so much too! its good that he's okay... but yeah so happy to have him and jihoon back..

speaking of which he's in 5th!!! we need to help!!!

NEW LEE SANG JUNE:

freakin! he looks so good with little hair! wow...

VOTE FOR HIM PLEASE!!

http://ranking.empas.com/survey/survey_vie...p;pq=psn%3D1494

img3861uf6.jpg

votevotevoteoc1.jpg

CREDITS TO BAOI...

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

halllllooo--- uljjang lovers

i just uploaded my very first video on youtube ^________^ youtube is being sketchy for me so don't really know how to use it. i hope it's doing ok... there isn't even a thumbnail picture for the video. i have yet to figure it out. :wacko:

but the video is of Han Dong Woo (한동우) and his sexiness at the shooting star concert!!! i've had the video for a few years, it was just sitting in my computer. the istyle links on the 2nd page were giving me a headache and i finally noticed that it wasn't on youtube. but don't worry, i credited everybody just the same...

or is it not on youtube because i overlooked something and we weren't supposed to upload the video anywhere? if that was the case, mianhae...jungmal mianhae... i'm sorry, i did not see a warning or anything! >_< i will remove it ASAP if somebody asks... but i just had this incredible URGEEEE to put just Han Dong Woo on youtube. he really impressed me with his dance abilities!!

here is the link though: Han Dong Woo- Shooting Star Perf:

let me know if it works or not....

i wish han dong woo had more close ups of his face though. such a smoky-eyed uljjang and he never took big closeups of his face! all the pictures i see are TINYY tiny tinyyyy

Guest SiwoAnd

^ thx you for han dong woo's vid ^^

edit****

i can't see the video which upload on youtube T^T

really wanna see it T^T^T^T

Guest tuna_madunna

^ Ahahah! That's just so cute of Lee Chi Hoon! He tied his hair~ I wonder what song he was singing?

Thanks!

Is Jung Kyung Ho an ulzzang?

Or a celebrity? :o

>_<

Sorry for many questions, I just want to know

And we met on a korean game x_x;

Oh MY! I said Jung Kyung Ho?

Sorry! I was watching Dog & Wolf that time! Haha! Anyway, his name is

Oh Jung Kyu!! Korean game? That's cool. Ask what his cyworld is then you'll know if he's

a fake or what. cyworld.com/ya9rut :D

omg LYS! i miss so much too! its good that he's okay... but yeah so happy to have him and jihoon back..

VOTE FOR HIM PLEASE!!

EEHH?! Fifth?!

Guest LoveHLi

lmao =D please dont ignore my post xD

sorry if it seems like we're ignoring your post, but the people who usually fulfill request are just a little busy at the moment, especially cause schools starting and or they're working...so just kinda bear with us for just a little while and we'll try to fulfill your request when we can, usually no more than a few days after you post. but i have some time before i have to go to work so i'll post some jung jin (joo ah) for you before i leave ^__^

freakin! he looks so good with little hair! wow...

VOTE FOR HIM PLEASE!!

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/1482/img3861uf6.jpg

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7555/votevotevoteoc1.jpg

CREDITS TO BAOI...

just letting you know that the button circled in baoi's voting illustration is to show the results of the contest, not to vote. like someone said, you have to register to vote. ^__^;

halllllooo--- uljjang lovers

i just uploaded my very first video on youtube ^________^ youtube is being sketchy for me so don't really know how to use it. i hope it's doing ok... there isn't even a thumbnail picture for the video. i have yet to figure it out. :wacko:

but the video is of Han Dong Woo (한동우) and his sexiness at the shooting star concert!!! i've had the video for a few years, it was just sitting in my computer. the istyle links on the 2nd page were giving me a headache and i finally noticed that it wasn't on youtube. but don't worry, i credited everybody just the same...

or is it not on youtube because i overlooked something and we weren't supposed to upload the video anywhere? if that was the case, mianhae...jungmal mianhae... i'm sorry, i did not see a warning or anything! >_< i will remove it ASAP if somebody asks... but i just had this incredible URGEEEE to put just Han Dong Woo on youtube. he really impressed me with his dance abilities!!

here is the link though: Han Dong Woo- Shooting Star Perf:

let me know if it works or not....

i wish han dong woo had more close ups of his face though. such a smoky-eyed uljjang and he never took big closeups of his face! all the pictures i see are TINYY tiny tinyyyy

hahahaha~sorry about the istyle links but they're the only place you can find a lot of videos of ulzzangs. so thanks for uploading the video. i'll add it to the list when i have time. and you're not doing anything wrong. they're are a couple videos from the shooting star concert up on youtube and dong woo's video is not one of them so you're the first to put it up. and the thumbnail for the video will show up...it just takes a while. ^__^

+edit+

sorry she's the only one i can do at the moment cause she's the only one on your list that i have pictures of ^__^;

jung jin

some probably unseen~

jj296.jpg

jj294.jpg

jj293.jpg

jj292.jpg

jj290.jpg

jj289.jpg

jj288.jpg

jj287.gif

jj286.jpg

jj283.jpg

jj282.jpg

jj280.jpg

jj279.jpg

jj278.jpg

jj277.jpg

jj274.jpg

jj273.jpg

jj271.jpg

jj269.jpg

jj268.jpg

jj267.jpg

jj265.jpg

jj264.jpg

jj262.jpg

jj261.jpg

jj257.jpg

jj256.jpg

jj252.jpg

jj250.jpg

jj249.jpg

jj247.jpg

jj246.jpg

jj244.jpg

jj242.jpg

jj238.jpg

jj236.jpg

jj235.jpg

jj226.jpg

jj225.jpg

jj223.jpg

credits: me, cyworld, mikaroom, iple(damoim), naver, and daum

Guest alainachen_604

^

SHES MY FAVEE ULZZANG GIRL!! <33 :D :blush:

but i thought her name was jung joo ah??? not jung jin >.<"

jeeeez lols

Guest .yiaZ.

just letting you know that the button circled in baoi's voting illustration is to show the results of the contest, not to vote. like someone said, you have to register to vote. ^__^;

will yeah didn't noe that... lol and yeah i noe that you have to register so technocally i asking the koreans... hahah but yeah thanks again...

Guest Sakura Li

Wow... I haven't been here in FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... I wonder if anyone still remembers me. XD

Glad to see some familiar faces but I like some of the newer Uhljjangs too. Some. XDD

Guest alainachen_604

Jung Jooah is her cousins name :).

Damn, this is b4by1nc >__>. Not x1buckybabey.

sooo... are they cousins that are twins?? O__O"

haha lmao this so weird sorry for asking stupid questions >.<"

Guest manlytoe

i would love it if someone uploaded more picture of ban yoo hee... YES THIS IS A BANYOOHEE REQUEST!

her style is so cute... mwuahhahahah!!! TOMBOY!

and her hair style kills me with laughter! lol!!!

Guest LoveHLi

Wow... I haven't been here in FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... I wonder if anyone still remembers me. XD

Glad to see some familiar faces but I like some of the newer Uhljjangs too. Some. XDD

i remember you trang! hahahah~welcome back to the thread! XD

sooo... are they cousins that are twins?? O__O"

haha lmao this so weird sorry for asking stupid questions >.<"

what she meant was that her real name is hwang jung jin but she likes to go by just jung jin and that jung joo ah is her cousin's name. she used her cousin's korean residence number to sign up for cyworld so the name that comes up on the cyworld is her cousin's name and not her's.

Archived