ULZZANG MANIA

Guest feather~

wow, the daniel wu look-a-like sam guy is REALLY hot! anyone got more info or pics of him? ^^

hehe, im a BIG daniel fan...

the first pic of the new mikki photos is funni! but also sad that she looks like she's lonely cuz she dont have her man sitting next to her....

i hope she hasn't really broken up with jihoon....if they have, maybe mikki has lost even more weight because she is sad...? aww....

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wishesdocometrue99

mikki is cute, i like her style, but she should gainS weight!

the guy with with mikki in the pic is cute ^o^

------

when they were famous?? haha so cute my favourite picture.

ryanghee's brothers = hot, are/was they uhzzang too? or singer...i think they look like the guys in F-IV

anymore pics of them

Guest adorable_babyz

i think mikki n jihoon broke up oredi :tears: .. dats so sad.. they are such a great couple.. mikki looks super skinny tha its unattractive.. i wonder why she use to look better last time.. i think mayb jihoon n mikki are breaking up for good cuz i remebered last time they had a fight but got back together again but i think mayb now its gonna b a lil longer.. poor jihoon.. :sigh: :tears:

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

i think mikki n jihoon broke up oredi :tears: .. dats so sad.. they are such a great couple.. mikki looks super skinny tha its unattractive.. i wonder why she use to look better last time.. i think mayb jihoon n mikki are breaking up for good cuz i remebered last time they had a fight but got back together again but i think mayb now its gonna b a lil longer.. poor jihoon.. :sigh: :tears:

:crazy::blink::ph34r:

why would you say that?!?!?!?

where did u hear they broken up?

Guest laishanchu

A STore with shoes all on the floor??

wel if its a bargain place maybe ><

mikki n jiihoon klook good together

dnt break up

if already broken up get together agen -________-

if they did break up...

do u fink it had anything to do with sangeun?? :phew:

or the new guy(s)

//edit//

777 goes 2 me xDD

i want 888

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

omg so lucky

i totally forgot about 777!

haha

hey u guys still remember that THAI uhljjang named TEY!

0050752vo.jpg

00503434gv.jpg

1023614fq.jpg

10236116436092bq.jpg

i call him the FANY / HWANHEE look alike

if u want more

i can psot some more of tey....he's cute!

Guest Junanni

oallala more =D hahaha they're all so hot ;D

and hopefully mikki and jihoon don't break up, i think they're so cute together =(

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

He does remind me of Fany is this picture.

i know!

but fany is more hotter

10236116435962tp.jpg

00507557yb.jpg

^even fany did this pose once...i remember seeing it

thai7ay.jpg

Guest ChouChou

hey :sweatingbullets: hehe um could i make a little request!!?? ummm my sister really loves mikki's new hair, the one with the extensions and wants to get something similar, can someone possibly upload some close up shots of her hair??? we've just been searching this thread for like an hour!!!! please please!!! i would be so so gratefull!!!

ohhh and man it's been a while since i been on here....and seeing those pics of imda, i still kinda don't like her ... she looks kinda tacky!!!

everytime we find pics of her she's always got a hat on or somthing is in the freaking way!!!

and woah woah mikki is toooo skinny now!

:D

even more new mikki !

filedown152fb.jpg

filedown168yy.jpg

picture11ln.jpg

credits me andy cyworld

gahh i am bored so i will upload some more pictures ... i hope you will enjoy :)

date843739kl6oj.jpg

jhmk45nm8up.jpg

jhmk76ws3ev.jpg

jhmk237tp1al.jpg

jhmk128gm4jw.jpg

jihoonmikki9gk5mh.jpg

jihoonmikki22xd8ek.gif

I MISS THEM :tears:

Guest ChouChou

hey hey thanks for posting those!!! the last one was great! perfect!!! THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!!! ^^

ooo ooo one quick question.....have there been any before and after pics of mikki?? i would love to see what she looked like before!!!! because her eyes are just so massive and kinda obviously done/made bigger i think!

she's so skinny though, i can't get over it...someone needs to force feed her a big fat juicy steak or something, get some fat and meat on that girl!

Guest Oyasumiyabi

even more new mikki !

] filedown152fb.jpg

] filedown168yy.jpg

] picture11ln.jpg

credits me andy cyworld

who's mikki's friend? she's pretty too. =) And wow. Mikki's still very thin. x______x her face is cute nonetheless.

hey hey thanks for posting those!!! the last one was great! perfect!!! THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!!! ^^

ooo ooo one quick question.....have there been any before and after pics of mikki?? i would love to see what she looked like before!!!!

hahahhahah i have some before pics just look at my previous post cause i will be editing my post

so yeah :phew: i hope you enjoy :)

Guest ChouChou

^^ mikki's friend is very very cute too! i think she looks a little like jungroo in that pic...perhaps

ok ok looking at girlsholic.com and found this bag i saw mikki wearing earlier on in the thread...where can i get it?? they don't ship to UK do they?? not that i could cuz i can't read korean haha!

hedami00241na.jpg

Archived