• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

inho9wy5hv.jpg

jooinho526ji5id9hx.gif

sidelisa9wf.jpg

juny0610429um1zw.jpg

more.....

Thanx a million ||MY LUCKY SE7EN for Sung Jong Hyun's pix...He is so hot!!! He looks so kool here..

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/7128/10...127686mk4ko.jpg

Thanx again... I love u...^ ^

hey no propb

btw i like your avartar pic

pretty ppl lol

-0------------------------------------------

i realized in ho has a tiny face for a guy

mylover6ds.jpg

win11481496zu.jpg'

xxsiamxx6131if.jpg

xxsiamxx5123vk.jpg

inho0fk9lf.jpg

awwinhokkr0te.jpg

juny0610732bh.jpg

kshjih1ki.jpg

credits: lisa, inho, soompi

okies i am done for tday

gotta go sleep now

i just posted one folder of inho.....called close-up pictures

i have another folder of him called irresistable looks

so i'll post those a nother time

c ya latas

everyone

QUESTION:

those that visit here often to look at uhljjangs......do some of you actually SAVE pictures u like....or do u just look and observe.....anyone a saver like me? lol

and two last pix

my faves

juny0610326pg3ni.jpg

^^haha look at that butttt

big version

cutestpose3jw.jpg

QUESTION:

those that visit here often to look at uhljjangs......do some of you actually SAVE pictures u like....or do u just look and observe.....anyone a saver like me? lol

hehe i love to save pictures ! so yeah i do actually save pictures :) and thank you lisa for posting so much pictures of inho ! i totally miss that boy :angry:

Guest touche`

i realized in ho has a tiny face for a guy

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/9498/mylover6ds.jpg

^ that's sort off true.. :sweatingbullets: he still hot. B)

lol! of course, nice booty. wouldn't mind spanking it. haha no dirty thoughts. >_<

To answer your question, I do only save picture when they look nice.. hahaha --;;

My sister might think im a freak or something.. eh..

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

oh okies

makes me feel normal now

lol

cuz when i think about it

if i find a hot guy in here

i save it imeediately;

and i like rarely go back and look at it

unless i feel like posting some pix in here

^__^

i have like tons of uhljjangs on my ipod now haha soi can look at them in school

Guest pannda

SEO MINWOO EATING AN HAMBURGer

i dont know if you already see it

then i feel stupid and i should be online lot, so i wouldnt miss the pictures you guys posts.

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

19607wz.jpg

if you already see it, but it wont hurt to see him eating an hamburger again! ;)

^ yes, i come here to check the hot guys. ^^;;

but sometime, i save them if i really like the picture. :lol:

credit: cyworld

Guest *rashiDah

^ ahaha. Minwoo's food pics are so cute. He looks like he's concentrating so hard on what he's eating. x]

Guest oOanGelaOo

^ hahahaha i swear seo minwoo has a million dollar smile~

hmm i wonder what happened to kim nam ji.. has she just stop taking pics or like quit or something like that? her cyworld thing says "GoodBye"..

Guest MooNy PigLEt

QUESTION:

Hehe, me too. I even save pictures that I already have (thinking it might have been in better quality--> thus, I must rearrange all my uhljjangs' pics once in a while--> it's a lot of work, man. But as long as seeing their super cute faces ....keke, all my tiredness just flies away.... :sweatingbullets: )

Awe, thanks for all the great pics, LSE is SUPER duper CUTE !!! Ahhhhh I cant handle it, too cute :w00t::sweatingbullets:

And Joo In Ho is cute too

Man, keep posting LSE pics pls heheh, and it'd be great if some of u can post Sul Woo Suk pics hihi

^^

I guess I'm too greedy, kek

Guest *lilyisland*

ok now it's my turn to post pix....

Presenting my lovely Yongsuk^ ^

It seems like he is kinda desperate!! :mellow:

060225-000274522368.jpg

P0602170092206.jpg

P0602210017199.jpg

But still looking good :rolleyes:

9282364.jpg

6584954.jpg

6377988.jpg

Such a lovely gif**

yongsuk77.gif

yummy yummy :w00t:

ys1.gif

singing~~~I wonder what is the song he is singing??!!

3.gif

1.gif

4.gif

He is such a cute guy :D

ys22.gif

ys33.gif

credits to his cyworld.... (do u love him more now???)

Guest LoveHLi

^he reminds me of kang dong woo, but i think kang dong woo is better looking than him...i don't think he'll ever be good looking to me...something about him bothers me...

hehe hi hli

since u are posting inho for yourself

i will post some more of him from my folder TO YOU!

lol

dedicated to u......for all your hard work in this thread...keeping it up and going

brb

uploading inho for u!

TT^TT aaawwww...thank you lisa! i love those pictures! i actually don't have a few of them.....and to answer your question....i save all and every single picture that i think i don't have or i think i haven't seen before...but after a while i get all confuse because i'll come upon a picture that seems familiar and i ask myself if i already have this picture...so i go into my folders on my photobucket accounts and scan though all those pictures to see if i have it....i rarely have two of the same pictures...i try hard not to save doubles, but i know that i probably do.....i think i have maybe less than 20 doubles of all of my ulzzang pictures ;) ...but anywho! thanks for the inho pictures! I <33333 them! and i <3 you too! :lol:

everyone

QUESTION:

i save all the pictures i like and look at all the others. OH! i have a new name for non-ulzzangs! i think we should call them "forum ulzzangs" lol.....kinda lame yeah.....anyone care to use it with me?

Archived