well..i really miss

PEB and KSH also SWS...=_=

come back :tears:

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Junanni

ahhhh hli you're awesome! lol i love alllll the pictures and can't wait for me ;) hahaha and LSE is beautifullll can't stop looking at that boy =)

Guest Sakura Li

Can someone tell me all of the stars that use to be Uhljjangs besides Park Han Byul, Kim Jae Joon, and Hyunbin? ^^

Guest pinkpiglet

^ that's EXACTLY what i said.

=_= but no naoki 오빠, you aren't a wannabe.

some people just judge you when they don't know you.

and i find it amusing..

how people never bashed not-so-pretty people's looks in the members 411 threads.

but they find it appropriate to bash an uhljjang.

just because naoki/whoever else is an uhljjang...does not mean that they aren't human.

- - - -

you're not wasting anything, 오빠.

you won an uhljjang contest so that makes you one. official or not.

- - - -

quoted for emphasis

i think that statement is wrong. just because you have won an ulzzang contest or two doesn't mean you are an ulzzang because if everyone who has won an ulzzang contest becomes an ulzzang then why not just join one and win then call themselves ulzzang!?! weather you've won a million contest or none...you can't be one until people have actually approved it and is willing to use your picture and out to the internet world. i'm sorry if it sounds harsh...i'm 100% korean and i was raised in mostly korea so i know a lot of stuff about this. let's not be cocky or harsh...let's stop this maddness T__________T

Guest .::HeaRt_brOkeN::.

wow 725 pages hehe ppl are addicted to uhljjangs lolz... i think everyone posted looks okay, thats my opinion..... although i dont know who the hell these ppl are... hehe okie im too weird!!! shut up!!! no you shut up!!!

see what i mean....

im gonna start from page 1 all the way to the end.... TTOTT so many pages

omg i made the 726 page see so many freaking pages..... yeesh..... i will seriously shut up now....... i promise!!!

Guest sungaaah

aww ~

naoki even commented in here cuz

ppl were bashing on him enough for him to feel bad .. =[[

id hate it if i came into a thread or forum and

see ppl hating on me .. thats gotta hurt

i understand that everyones entitled to their own opinions,

but some ppl juss have no tact and are juss plain rude.

i mean, we dont say 'ur ugly, i dont like you' to ppl

in person, so why do we feel like we can do

that without harm in here ? i still cant believe

naoki came in here cuz of that .. aigoOo ~~

Guest Sakura Li

LET IT GO PPL. THIS IS BEGINNING TO BE STUPID AND COMPLETELY POINTLESS. JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT NAOKI.

May I request Park Han Byul please?

Guest *lilyisland*

Can someone tell me all of the stars that use to be Uhljjangs besides Park Han Byul, Kim Jae Joon, and Hyunbin? ^^

The girl who is Taebin's girlfriend ( I forgot her name)... and Joo Ji Hoon (or prince Shin in Goong).

I think they are more but I forgot...

Guest LoveHLi

i love you...you love me barney :lol: XDDD

WOW ! thank you for posting up those buttloads of pictures, Hli ^_^ you are the bestest :lol:

awww...thanks...you're the sweetest

Hli post KSH!! =)..more XD

i'll get right on it! and you did spell his name right ^^

ahhhh hli you're awesome! lol i love alllll the pictures and can't wait for me ;) hahaha and LSE is beautifullll can't stop looking at that boy =)

thanks...i think i might post more of him in a bit

kkr kinda a star, he debuted in "he was cool"...seo minwoo is now a star....kim hye sung....wasn't kang eun bi an ulzzang...i remember reading something that she was an ulzzang....hmmm...that's all i know right now..can't really remember who else

May I request Park Han Byul please?

yup! i'll get you some of her

boom shakalakashakalaka baby! i love barney! and baby bop and bj! barney is a dinosaur with something something somethiinnnngg....something something something something dinosaur sensation....barney comes to play with us whenever we may need him...barney can be your friend too if you just make believe him...do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do

it make me feel better that u said , it's true which it hurt me a lot, but i don't hav anything special to say ^^''

ppl said just their opinion..

to be honestly, it's true too that i'm arrogant sometimes, but it's a part of my personality, i never insulted or did anything of the like, and everyone have bad side of their personality ...

i thought ulzzang is based of face ...

if u think that i'm ugly, i can't force u to say that i'm cute ... everyone hav a different taste ..

....but if u aren't talking to me, u make ur opinion about me just based only with this converstion ..

I read some post who tell a lie about me , but i can't prouve anything and nobody there will believe me..

about Ulzzang i thought to be call an ulzzang, we should just win an ulzzang contest but i was wrong and i don't understand wat is the necessity to create this kind of contest if it's not to be an ulzzang ..

it's not easily to try to be popular , i make a lot of effort , but when i read that, it was just a wastage ..

why ppl continue to post my pic if everyone don't consider me like an ulzzang, .. if i'm just a wanabee ...

i'm really sorry to waste this great Ulzzang THREAD .. u should don't talk or post my pic there .. it a thread for official ULZZANG no?

so, thanks everyone to read my post =)

Naoki

I think that it was very good that you posted here..

and to clarify some things. Whatever i said, if it's mean or just plain RUDE,

I won't take it back because that was exactly how i felt at the moment..

But at this moment i feel maybe a little different, finally hearing the other side

of the whole thing.

Overall, there are people who considers him a Ulljjang and others, maybe not..

But just respect each other's wishes a little and let things slid a bit alrite!!

-----------------

Personally, i have had enough of this junk.

Let's just post Lee SangEun pics like CRAZY!!

Guest Sakura Li

But KKR and Hyesung aren't exactly ex-Uhljjangs cuz they aren't under a company with an acting contract, right? That's why Han Byul is ex because she's under YG Entertainment, right? XDD Just making things clear in my head. ^^ XDDDD

Guest LoveHLi

more of KIM SUN HWEE for mir

ksh31.jpg

ksh56.jpg

ksh48.jpg

ksh79.jpg

ksh76.jpg

you know who else i like...i like the power rangers! do do doo doo doo dooooooooo! <---it's the song that tommy (the green ranger) from the first power rangers plays on his sword/flute when he wakes up his t-rex robot thingy for a battle! :lol:

ksh68.jpg

ksh67.jpg

ksh64.jpg

ksh87.jpg

ksh92.jpg

credits: me and cyworld

...yeah....i love you...oh you do? i love you too...hey hli?...what hli?....do you know that some people might think you're crazy because you're writing to yourself?...i know but i don't care mwahahahaha....why?...because hopefully it'll change the subject...what subject?.....yah stup.id! don't ask that question!....what question?....nvm...go find more pictures to post...fine i'm going...okay go...i said i'm going!....fine!...fine! :wacko::lol:

Archived