• Last Reply
Guest xxrainbowsun

of course i know this manga xD

it's like my absolute favorite short manga story xD

and it was like a pioneer of the whole vampire/werewolf thing

i hate how it 'ended' though, its not really an ending actually

i wish the mangaka drew more =(

<_< oh gee.

It's on hiatus! You really should read a couple posts that were before yours.

• 4 years later...

Millennium Snow is being picked up again by Shojo Beat!!!! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=675488769150885&set=a.418939094805855.103033.414324795267285&type=1

After a decade of hiatus, author has picked this manga up again! so finally glad to see its continuation. The drawback is, it only runs 4 volumes T____TIt will end in December, according to mangaupdates. I liked the first 2 volumes, and this was one of those manga that I wish were longer. How could we only have 4 volumes of this awesome manga????? With the first two volumes, I thought the plot would be more complicated than that. Guess Hatori-sensei ran out of ideas after putting it on hold for such a long time and wanted to move on and start a new series? :(
Anyways Millennium Snow will be in stores again (along with 2-in-1 of the first two volumes) in June 2014 :)

Archived