[MANGA] Millennium Snow

Guest RococoBaby

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i.nvalidc.reditc.ard

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEE the manga! <333 The art is cool, the story is good, and I'm allllll racked up! <33333 The author's other one Ouran is good too!! RAWR! Love this lady. T___T

Guest tranceeee

is it just me, or does everyone seem to know this manga? i obviously never heard of it... but it sounds interesting..i LOVE vampires! they are AWESOME! hah~

^^ Yes, read THIS manga! I love the exxagerated and loose art style. It's far enough from real life for my not to envy/get caught up in it. However, the art is still awesome (as expectd of Bisco Hatori) for me to get caught up to an extent. =D. The story is also really... catchy? HAHA. If you love vampires, werewolves (^_~), thick-headed main girls (literally), and fuzzy, warm your heart romance, this is good. =) Oh, and hot guys, of course. HAHA. (And scratched that stupid cat, we got ourselves a talking bat. hehe.) =D I reccommend it totally. =))))

(((SPOILER: But I have to say, I totally wish there was more. The ending was so abrupt with the hospital scene. T___T MORE HATORI! MORE!!!~!!!!)

Guest xxrainbowsun

The author is working on Ouran High School Host Club.

But she said Millenum Snow [did I spell Millenum correct?] is on hiatus.. for the time being.

d: lol.

I really liked this one though. haha.

EDIT.

for those who want to read Thousand Years of Snow,

here's one from

onemanga and manga volume.

^^ Wait, what do you mean? There is more to this manga!?! O________O Don't get my hopes up! *prays* *crosses finger* *does both* YEAH~! I love Ouran High School Host Club but I thought that finished? Unless you're talking about the rumored 2nd season. I thought that was only a rumor, though. -shrugs- ANYTHING from this awesome lady would rock. hehe. WOOT-WOOT!

Guest Anri Lin

Yes, there IS more to this manga AND to Ouran!

Hatori-san is simply putting Millenium Snow/Thousand Years of Snow/Sennen no Yuki on haitus [or on hold] and focusing on Ouran High School Host Club, just like xxrainbowsun mentioned up there ^^

• 2 months later...
Guest 122333

i have the manga on my other computer!!!! but the computer's broken nowTT^TT!!! i was almost done with it but it broke!!!!

stupid brothers...

it's sooo cute...it was last summer that i started reading it i think....i don't remeber it much though...but i remember the werewolf dude being really cute!!!!

more OURAN!!!! a must see!!!!! I loved t he anime...especially Tamaki!!!!!

Guest litoaznbbumbl

you can read it online at www.onemanga.com online. no downloading required.

it's actually by the same author of ouron high school host club, but then she just pretty much abandoned the thousand years of snow. -_- so even though it says complete, this manga will forever be incomplete.

but you can think of it as a short story/oneshot =)

Guest iChangmin

Yup, I've read this, but I forget how long it is. I think it's only two volumes or something? It's a short but sweet manga. I like the bat. xD

• 8 months later...

GGGGGRRRRRR hiatus.

i hate it when mangaka leaves their fans out hanging like that.

seriously it was a good manga. I was never a fan of supernaturals with some exceptions and this is one of them. I thought this one was cuuute especially Touya. I love how he is simply opening his heart up to Chiyuki. and wow, a human, a vampire and a warewolf, what else can you ask for????

I hope she won't permanently abandon this manga. hopefully after ouran finishes, she could start working on this again. Its such a waste. and this is liscened. -____-

and if may i add.... THE BAT IS SOOOO ADORABLE!!! squeeeeze!

• 6 months later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

it's actually by the same author of ouron high school host club, but then she just pretty much abandoned the thousand years of snow. -_- so even though it says complete, this manga will forever be incomplete.

but you can think of it as a short story/oneshot =)

According to one of her volumes of Ouran High School Host Club, she didn't abandon it, but left it on hiatus.

According to one of her volumes of Ouran High School Host Club, she didn't abandon it, but left it on hiatus.

yea, but it's been on hiatus for so long it pretty much seems abandoned.

I love this manga though. I love yamiamru, such a cute funny-bat-cute-kid-hot-tall-guy-mixed-in-one character :lol:

I read this yesterday because I saw this thread on the first page XD

I'm happy I did because I loooooooooooooooove it -insert fangirl screams-

TOUYA<3

I am in love with vampireishhh mangas, lol.

this one is so funny too XD

like that part when he Touya was playing basketball and then Chiyuki cheered and he jumped like 3 meters into the air LMFAO.

The bat is so funnyyy hahaha.

And when he carries her -dies-

LOVE IT<333

Why the
hiatus
abandonment
? WHY ;___;

Archived