2013.11.19 Coreanos Kitchen's Twitter/FB Update: Shinhwa Leader Eric!

신화창조! 어느새 단골되신 에릭씨 사진 감사드려요!
Shinhwa's leader Eric! Hope you enjoyed the Torta and the Pork Kimcheese Nachos!

Shinhwa Changjo! Eric, who has become our regular customer, thank you for the photo! Shinhwa's leader Eric! Hope you enjoyed the Torta and the Pork Kimcheese Nachos!

1466183_729585420404671_231985309_n.jpg
Credit: Coreanos Kitchen's
Translation: Malpabo

==============================

Please give the post a like if you can kkkkk

I posted this in bit & pieces last month...
so here come it is in 1 completed post.... ;;)

2012.10.22 Fans' Support for Eric's 10th Acting Debut Anniversary

On this day they were out of Seoul, filming for the 1st episode of Shinhwa Broadcast
Everything were delivered to Top Class/Shinhwa Company on the day of the Anniversary (OCT.22)

The cake design is from a scene from Eric's 1st drama 나는 달린다 (I Run a.k.a. Breathless)

What more appropriate than marking the occasion with the 2003 Dom Pérignon vintage champagne by the French winery Moet & Chandon (LVMH Moët Hennessy • Louis Vuittonis). It's a really nice touch since 2003 is the year of Eric's acting debut.

And of course there're the fans' letters & cards

BXLURBSCEAAq3Gs.jpg:large

BXKKoF2CcAANRCG.jpg:large

BXEGDGjCYAA99sr.jpg:large

%ED%9B%84%EA%B8%B02.jpg
%ED%9B%84%EA%B8%B03.jpg
%ED%9B%84%EA%B8%B04.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

BXbprA7CQAAx0rD.jpg:large
Credit: OnlyEric Credit: EveryEric

more cakes pics from the bakery
tumblr_mvo3oa0feA1qckmvno1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mvo3oa0feA1qckmvno2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mvo3oa0feA1qckmvno3_1280.jpg
tumblr_mvo3oa0feA1qckmvno5_1280.jpg
tumblr_mvo3oa0feA1qckmvno6_500.jpg
Credit: as tagged

2013.10.22 'SHINHWA' fans celebrated Eric's 10th Actor Debut Anniversary through a billboard ad

20131022164102_52662c0ec5cca_1.jpg

Eric's 10th actor debut anniversary billboard advertisement is becoming a hot issue.

On October 22nd, Eric's management agency told that his fans prepared a street billboard advertisement event in celebration of his 10th actor debut anniversary.

The advertisement was displayed on a billboard that is located at Hongdae University subway station.  The video shows Eric's filmography and celebration messages.

Meanwhile, Eric will be appearing on JTBC 'SHINHWA Broadcast' with other SHINHWA members.

Credit: Starnews & Yahoo Singapore

The original video clip that was used for the electronic billboard

http://youtu.be/8vZByTFDKkE&hd=1

And here it was on the billboard

It was on the billboard from 7PM OCT.21 till midnight of OCT.22
Such awesome & meaningful way to celebrate.
It probably cost a bomb to have it run for a whole day.

Hope Eric will get back to the small screen soon...
But with Shinwha Broadcast now down to 4, I guess it won't be for some time.. *sighs*

http://youtu.be/ZE8HXo1WhJg&hd=1

BXJbtbjCYAAFN-l.jpg:large
The billboard project was by 790216.com (epilogue @ Twitter)

Lol. I personally don't like Jinnie's hairdo. It's so...pardon me...so ugly! LMAO. I really don't like short bangs on guys especially like Jinnie's, it's a turn off. If it was slicked back like Eric's then that's different. Lol. Anyway, why does Wannie say he looks too old. That's how he looks like and he looks GOOD!
AWE!! Fans are so sweet! They did that for Eric?? Makes me miss Mun Jung Hyuk the actor. Come to think of it, I REALLY wanted to finish "Wolf," what a pity that they discontinued it when it was sooo good! 

@lhjj hahaha I should know by now you're picky when it comes to hair XDD
May be I'm so used to Eric's gazillions of short bangs, Jin's looks fine to me :D

Wolf, yes.  As little as it was from the 3 episodes, I wish they redo that one.  It had good cast, nice & interesting plot (romance, a bit of comedy & there's revenge)

Yes the fans did that for his 10th Anniversary last month.  I guess he & staffs were busy with Shinbang filming that day that there was no twitter/FB posts like M's or Dongwan's birthday...  Eric is always low key on things like that and his management ain't doing any fanservice either XDD well at least there was a news article XDD

2013.11.22 Shinhwa Broadcast Season2 Photo Preview - EP.04

Lot of shots in the kitchen in this preview...
I guess they heard us 'rant'? :P

20131122_145750_5497.jpg

20131122_145705_2170.jpg

20131122_145719_2255.jpg.tn580.jpg

20131122_145726_2454.jpg.tn580.jpg

20131122_145745_1210.jpg.tn580.jpg

20131122_145733_0157.jpg.tn580.jpg

20131122_145739_1152.jpg.tn580.jpg

20131122_145755_1048.jpg

20131122_145801_0327.jpg

20131122_145852_9173.jpg.tn580.jpg
Credit: jTBC

sneak peek at Shinhwa 2014 Calendar for Chicken Mania.

It's July, baby!!!!

Eric looks effortlessly badass!!! What a change from the previous pic.
Minwoo's seductive look......... aaaaaawh
Hyesung is ready to throw a punch
Handsome Jin.

Gosh I can't wait for my calendar.  CKMania will be selling lot of chicken with calendar like this hahahaha

BZp--_xCAAEWlfO.jpg:large
Credit: passwordhs

2013.11.22 Shinhwa's Message/Greeting to Japan Fanclub

This obviously when the do the photoshoot for CKMania calendar

http://youtu.be/f4Vo7-7nFXQ&hd=1
Credit: JOFC

That's it for now.  What a busy day (night for me) :P
zzZZZzzzzzz time :)

Now that I come to think of it, there are some short-bang-hairdos that are an exception, like the Eric on the poster. Lol. I just don't like the style Jinnie has. Anyway, yeah I'm pretty picky when it comes to hair styles. So far in the last couple of years I haven't been satisfied with any of Junjin's hairstyles EXCEPT during his Family Outing days and Shinhwa's most recent Roygen photoshoot. 
I will forever lament on the discontinuation of "Wolf." *SIGH*
Eric is super lowkey, but that's all good, he doesn't really need to promote himself. Lol. 
For a moment I thought the "Friends" poster was photoshopped. It's not, right? LMAO. Eric looks might bad*ss in that uniform and the mugged look. So hot, hot!

OMG, that video I couldn't concentrate on anything else because RicWan was doing THAT again! LMAO. They really do know hot to distract their viewers. Wasn't there a video last time and RicWan was in that SAME position. Last time Eric had his arms around Wannie's waste! This time Wannie took the initiative and started playing with Eric's thumb!? LOL. AND Wannie YAWNED!!! AGAIN!!! Lol. Can't believe these so-called MEN. What's KPOP without them. Well, I could care less because I don't even pay attention to it. LOL.

Guest Putri Raja

Thanks for those pictures Phi. God...Eric totally need to comeback soon on screen as mafia role this time..haha... That pic (Junjin, Hyesung, Minwoo and Eric) totally superb. Artistic...Oh my...he looks like a BOSS! (Eventhough he is, but look that pic. awesome). Again, I'am too biased..kkkk..

@lhjj, Jin's short dark hair in the new Roygen looks awesome on him. The new do in Shinbang looks good also. I know you hated the darker blonde parted hair during Shinbang Friend  channel but I like that one hah!!! For Eric, I like all of this short hair, except the one during Thieves episode was a tad too short, he looks like inmate when they were in the black coverall XD

That calendar pic totally give me Friend, the movie vibe

photo93.jpg
BZp--_xCAAEWlfO.jpg:large

The J-fanclub greeting was deleted but SF had subbed it >> http://adf.ly/Zk0uX  (adf link by subber)

@putriRaja @lhjj agree with you both. Eric can totally rock the badass/gangster/mafia boss really well.... Tha's what I like his versatility.  He can easily be a handsome charming chaebol / chaebol son, or a player,or a slacker, or a badass/gangster.... awh I just miss him on the small screen.

J-fanclub greeting gifs spam!!

tumblr_mwo9h74RqS1qed9kgo1_250.giftumblr_mwo9h74RqS1qed9kgo2_250.giftumblr_mwo9h74RqS1qed9kgo3_250.gif
tumblr_mwo9h74RqS1qed9kgo4_250.giftumblr_mwo9h74RqS1qed9kgo5_250.giftumblr_mwo9h74RqS1qed9kgo6_250.gif

WanSung in 2nd gif, lololol

tumblr_mwobff76CX1qed9kgo1_500.gif
tumblr_mwobff76CX1qed9kgo2_500.gif
tumblr_mwobff76CX1qed9kgo4_500.gif
Credit: ydjlove

Yeah, I personally like all of Eric's short hair. The most terrifying Eric hairdo in my opinion is the shaggy hair of mid 2000's! I am SOOOO glad that era is over. I don't think I can stand seeing him in that hair style EVER again. Actually it applies to ALL men. LOL. I just don't like it period.
Yup, agree. Love Eric's versatility. He went from an unemployed weirdo to a handsome actor. He really needs that mafia role. Lol. Wait didn't he take on one before? Two actually, right? "A Bittersweet Life" and um.... "Breathless??"

@lhjj the shaggy hair in mid 2000's.. the ones on most of Love Letter episodes?  That one I don't like either.. but I love the shaggy hair he spot for Infinitive Challenge, the Besame Mucho break dance  one.... the bang may need a trim but I still love that look :D

in Breathless, his role was a ex-convict and a trouble maker that has numerous run-in with the law... though it wasn't quite an all out badass/gangster/mafia role.  Although short, he looks most like a gangster In Bittersweet Life cus of the role.  And there's the badass in Shinhwa Winter Music Drama DongHwa. 

Btw, any one managed to down the full DongHwa MW with English sub from this YouTuber?
There're 3 parts but part 2 is taken down OTL... I have the box set but it doesn't have English sub.

2006 Shinwha Winter Music Drama/MW DongHwa

PART 1/3

http://youtu.be/qM70ieYY3C8&hd=1

PART 2/3

http://youtu.be/oNCzBdCVC80&hd=1
Credit: snowwhite924

Shall leave you all with this set of gifs :)

"Thank you. It was the first time I was in love, so I was very confused and scared.
Really, thank you."

From Kang Tae Joo to Han Eun Soo

tumblr_mwgkwya3MN1rpwf3oo8_250.giftumblr_mwgkwya3MN1rpwf3oo4_250.giftumblr_mwgkwya3MN1rpwf3oo1_250.gif
tumblr_mwgkwya3MN1rpwf3oo5_250.giftumblr_mwgkwya3MN1rpwf3oo9_250.giftumblr_mwgkwya3MN1rpwf3oo6_250.gif
tumblr_mwgkwya3MN1rpwf3oo2_250.giftumblr_mwgkwya3MN1rpwf3oo7_250.giftumblr_mwgkwya3MN1rpwf3oo3_250.gif
Credit: doki---doki tumblr

Ah, I see. Well then he can take on a mafia boss role next. Lol.

I love that song!! I just love the music and their vices and everything about it! Eric is so hot!

Oh and those gifs! I personally love that kiss in the rain. My favorite Eric kiss. Lol.

@lhjj, QSS kiss in the rain is also my favorite. It's romantic and it was significant since both finally come to term with their true feeling for each other.  The other favorite QSS kiss is the elevator kiss cus it's kute!!  The one on the couch with Cha Hye Lin is HAWT!!

Shinhwa - Chicken Mania 2014 Calendar

So indeed, the theme was movie parodies.  I love!!
Shinhwa vs. Original movie posters.
They figure out all the movies except Andy's single shot & WanDY ones
Any one knows? :)

MinJinSung for Seedy Scandal is really cute...
Though I would switch Jin to the middle

I love love gangster/mob theme they did for Nameless Gangster, New World & Friends
Those turn out so good, just like the original posters (if not better lol)

Would not have thought December is for Sunny. Very typical CF like for that one XD

WanDy are cute for January
Jin looking handsome for Take Off

RicSung for Finding Mr.Destiny.. they couldn't pick a better pair :))
Syung holding a heart pillow... ahahaha
Love Eric's QSS Kang TaeJoo hairs. Sleek & sexy.

62089ba4tw1eaxjaclwy0j20wp1lckf0.jpg
Credit: Cyn酱茄thia番 + BestShinhwa + janelleeeorange

=================================================

2013.11.18 Eric endorsing Feltics Korea

Judging by his jacket, it must be when they filmed Shinhwa Broadcast, the Archery episode
Is it me but he looks young in this pic.  And that sexy kissable lips... XDDD

66cc2595tw1eaxha4b1u4j20ek0l0dj1.jpg
Credit: FelticsKorea + janelleeeorange

Eric 2000 Shinhwa's All Your Dreams MV) vs. 2013 Shinhwa Broadcast.
10 years, I see no difference

822482736.jpg?1384740767
Credit: starpeanut90 + Phi@UBeric

Okie, I was bored! XDD
The khaki green 3/4 lenght jacket Eric wore on Shinhwa Broadcast is by JEEP

823739541.jpg?1385298208
Credit: as tagged