14 hours ago, Phi said:

@Kate Springborn, "Why dun U do as your idol" and doing what?  We can't say we don't like the triangle thingie? but I see no one made a fuss when shippers said they don't like Eric being photographed next to Jeon Hyebin?  Did we even make a triangle out of it?  Who want to ship WanHyun and love making a love triangle out of this, are free to do so.  We can say we dislike it can we?  and seriously what a way to sabotage RicHyun ship tbh.

I'm RicHyun shipper but this whole new found "love triangle" with no one else but a member of Shinhwa really a put off for a lot of people (me included), especially suggesting fighting over girl.  It might be no big deal to some Hyunjin's fans or some of the shippers but it is irritating for others.  I hope you also understand that. :)

I myself really hate the triangle delulu and any that u mention too :) Those are just my pov (as i said) and u can solve the problem any way u want to. I wont judge anyone cause i easily accept the difference. It is my character :) 

Ah, abt the "chase" case, i'm not an original english speaker so i dun understand clearly why Eric's fans got mad. For me a man "chases" a woman is a certain and beautiful action:) . It was in a positive meaning. U know usually man takes the first step in a relationship huh :)). 

And...although i am a shipper, i have never said any more than i'm feeling they (Eric and HyunJin) have "some strange". I know that i cant affirm an uncertain truth, especially others' private lives ^^ We will hear abt Eric's marriage announcement in...years. But how many years, who is the bride: only God knows :)). 

• Like 4

Guys, lets change the topic until Eric himself give us any signals of it. Too much speculations aren't good for our fan girl's heart XD.

@Kate Springborn We respect your opinion. So, don't worry to write anything of them and share with us in here. We (me actually) really like to discuss anything. In this kinda situation where leadernim disappeared (noted: he always disappeared when he doesn't has any schedules related to his ent. activities), we lack of topics. Even we ever discussed about heavy topics, such as economics and politics in this forum too last time...hahaha... Whether you're Hyun Jin's fans, Eric's fans, both fans or only OHYA fans, please continue support our leadernim in the future :)

@Kate Springborn, hello there.  A man (or woman) chasing the one he/she loves is beautiful and nothing is wrong with that.  And I know from the past interview, Eric is not passive when he's interested.   The 'chasing' that people are not comfortable with is that some gone as far saying he was hurt that the news broke the dating rumor, he was crying that was why he had to wear sunglasses at the airport when returning from Phuket.  Saying he should move out of Shinhwa Company to YG since they don't ban dating there... And I don't mean you or shippers in Soompi but those we saw on SNS.

People are free to express their fantasy/view... so don't let our venting bother you.  Keep on loving what you're loving.  :)

14 minutes ago, Phi said:

@Kate Springborn, hello there.  A man (or woman) chasing the one he/she loves is beautiful and nothing is wrong with that.  And I know from the past interview, Eric is not passive when he's interested.   The 'chasing' that people are not comfortable with is that some gone as far saying he was hurt that the news broke the dating rumor, he was crying that was why he had to wear sunglasses at the airport when returning from Phuket.  Saying he should move out of Shinhwa Company to YG since they don't ban dating there... And I don't mean you or shippers in Soompi but those we saw on SNS.

People are free to express their fantasy/view... so don't let our venting bother you.  Keep on loving what you're loving.  :)

Haha, their imagination is not a joke keke. I bursted to laugh hearing it :). Those who said it must know nothing in this world. 

5 hours ago, tunaloach said:

this is out of topic but i'm really curious. Is gomdori still alive? haha

oh and bcos many fans in this forum talking about richyun, i'm sorry for saying this but i think hyunjin is the one who showed more interest in eric rather than eric himself. When i watch their bts, idk i can clearly see that most of the times she tried to make eric pay attention to her but eric is just being cool and chill

We don't know how Gomdori now. I hope he's still alive. Perhaps he's not living with Eric anymore because of his schedules. Maybe in his parents home. The boy must be grown up so much and naughty like his dad lol. I think Gomdori likes to play with Polly (Minu's doggie) in Shinbang. Maybe this two usually met up and play together oftenly...kkk

Well, about Richyun, I thought we already changed the topics XD. IMO, Eric shows his kindness with all of his co-stars in OHYA even OHYA's crew/ staff. I think he's pretty close with Young Ji and Jeon Hye Bin too. If you see their last interview, when reporter asked what kinda 5 (?) food OHY and her family made, Hyun Jin got confused and said the one that ate those will be the one that easy answer the questions. But Eric said "you made it with your family" to Hyun Jin and suddenly Young Ji said to Eric (with banmal/ non formal form of korean language) "don't you think you're cold to say that?". Usually, korean will use banmal only to the one they're close with. Young Ji and Eric has so much age gap. But the banmal clearly shows how close they are. Even at the beginning of OHYA, I heard they performed Trouble Maker (the song that got popular by Hyuna) together for fun.

With Jeon Hye Bin, from fancam in Toduo website I saw Eric was there when she did her scenes though he didn't has any scenes with her. And we know they always throw jokes each other from BTS, Daum starcast or interviews. Some even said that Hye Bin was a bit too agresive towards Eric, but I think it just her cheerful and easy going personality. Hye Bin also said that Eric is the type that pats you on the back suddenly, to explain of how Eric is kinda type who always concern about people.

And with Hyunjin, we all know he always concern about her schedules and told OHYA staff to do easy on her. I think Eric really try hard to make all people surrounds him work with harmony because he had bad experience before (Spy Myung Wol). At the beginning of OHYA, actually in OHYA thread, many said Hyun Jin has crush on Eric, especially after clam kiss. But, again we fans only can speculate about it. Nothing for sure, since we're not them. Nor own their hearts.

Even in his previous drama (Que Sera Sera) with Yumi and Yoon Ji Hye, they even shared drinks from the same straw. So, does it mean he like both girls? Isn't it so easy for us to say he like this girl or that girl?

What I'm going to say here is Eric generally concern to all of his co-stars either namja or yoja. So, I don't think we need to make conclusion the possibility of romantic feelings involved. If we always think he's nice because he likes the girl, so it means Eric likes all his female co-stars on set...hahaha...

Addition: I was a bit active last time in Richyun shipper thread and sometimes gave comments about something that I know from what I've read in articles. I think Ricyun shipper like to add another guy's name to be linked to Seo Hyun Jin but they hate if we linked any girl's name to Eric while it is more possible that Eric show interest to other girls rather than Hyun Jin. Just say, Hye Bin (because they're so much comfortable around each other and it seems Eric also like to tease her. She even put her hand on Eric's shoulder in Daum Starcast and put down it back when she realized she did it on public), or Yumi (well, they gave this siblings vibes, but if you see their BTS of DoR in DVD, they were so comfortable each other and the reason why Eric accepted DoR as well as postponed Shinhwa comeback was because of Yumi).

My point is, to support Richyun shipper, why should add other's names. Because if we link this name and that name, Eric always could be linked to those girls's name easily just like I've said before that this is not the first time he has shipping fans. He had with Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Hyori and Jung Yu Mi before. And some korean fans also supporting Hye Bin-Eric.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

Yahooooo.... Where's the Leader-nim? I miss you~~~

He's over HERE.... no....  over THERE....

https://65.media.tumblr.com/296bdc2f7e9f8f92f95defe004a5021f/tumblr_inline_no02141fVq1rp5ovq_500.gif

You have some chopsticks with chu? Let's poke him...  :)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5a59e5b3987a5947dc3944274e40c9e6/tumblr_mkwzjvfaov1qgjshno2_r2_500.gif

3 hours ago, tunaloach said:

this is out of topic but i'm really curious. Is gomdori still alive? haha

oh and bcos many fans in this forum talking about richyun, i'm sorry for saying this but i think hyunjin is the one who showed more interest in eric rather than eric himself. When i watch their bts, idk i can clearly see that most of the times she tried to make eric pay attention to her but eric is just being cool and chill

I guess it's depends on each person interpretation I guess.  I remember seeing comments on Dramabeans that Hyunjin seems smitten by Eric.   I think she a bit of that but mostly a bit shy... but she is no mean shy from trolling him back.  Like the "don't be alarm if I touch you every where" in the BTS when Eric trolled her laying on the bed stiffly instead of raising himself up when HaeYoung tried to pull him up.... Or during the presscon, she raised her arm for Eric to hold onto hers instead of her holding onto him hahaha

http://65.media.tumblr.com/1f0ae90ad7c81e44b411eb2cb073018c/tumblr_o6dyidgqUc1qckmvno6_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6dyidgqUc1qckmvno10_r1_1280.jpg

http://66.media.tumblr.com/da7e68ad93b2f24e09202d6edc978727/tumblr_o6dyidgqUc1qckmvno8_r1_540.jpg

That comfy-ness is really make us drawn to these 2 more :)   Eric does joke around with his other leading ladies but he sure was super comfy with Hyunjin and OHYA cast.

I think Gomdori is still alive and well?  hahahaha  Yeah it's been so long we saw that kiddo since the pet episode on Shinhwa Broadcast... 

I'm not sure if you've seen this but here is an old clip when Eric just got Gomdori.... He was calming & soothing Gomdori to sleep.  So gentle, I can't help but thinking he'll be good with putting his children to bed as well... though crying & cranky babies may be more challenging than baby Gomdori  :lol:

• Like 2

I read that Eric is not comfy, laugh comfy on Shinbang when the other ladies are around...  Will post vids later if they're still around, not taken down by copyright but on Shinhwa Broadcast: the game show remake with a panel of the female guests, or during Sistar guesting, or with his model partner Han Hye Jin for the Fashion segment he was comfortably laugh and joked around.  It's a bit awkward when he picked up Han Hye Jin but after that it was fine when they start working on their segment.  It'd take a bit to warm up to some one but it doesn't mean he's not comfy with the female guests on Shinbang.

On shows, he will keep quiet instead of cutting people off to say something when they're talking. And he's not the type that over-talks others neither.  Introvert Eric is like that. :)  

Hi @Phi..... I think this is super cute........ I mean Park Do Kyung ????  Shaking his bon-bon ???? Hehehehe...

tumblr_md0p3v0bFd1raagsno1_500.gif

And this .... !!!!!!

Oh, the broad smile didn't lie....... he was out of PDK character for that moment. Genuinely had a hilarious moment after being stumped for a sec. He probable thought.... did that minx just teased me? Classic act by both leads..... :heart:

tumblr_o6dyidgqUc1qckmvno6_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_o6dyidgqUc1qckmvno10_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6dyidgqUc1qckmvno8_r1_540.jpg

• Like 4

I forget to say this (mianhe...Minu ya... abit late)

Happy birthday to uri king of fan service, Lee Min Woo. Hopefully the more success come in the future. Stay healthy, handsome and creative for uri beloved Shinhwa.

Talking about Minwoo, at the beginning of Shinhwa in my daily life, I dislike him because I thought he's such kinda attention seeker. However, the more I know him, the more I adore especially after I saw Shinhwa concert last time. Minu is the true performer and he's perfectionist on the stage. He wants to make us, the audiences 100% satisfy with what he did on the stage. He's so professional. I really appreciate the fact that he always sacrifice his times for making and screening songs for Shinhwa and of course his excellent ideas about Shinhwa's choreographies and concepts. He's the real musician. He focus on what he's expert in and always do some creative works..

Eric and Minu are the oldest in Shinhwa. I love to see they always work in harmony together for the sake of Shinhwa. And it seems Minwoo is the person who knows Eric better vice versa. Eric doesn't really like too much active on SNS, in this case, I also want to thank Minu about how he always helping us to get information about him. He borrowed his instagram to put Eric's pictures on it. he deliver how we miss Eric to him. Eric and Minwoo is the symbol of best friend who can be best partner in work, playing jokes as well as in company.  The real soul-mate.

I love how RicMin playing jokes without get hurting each other. We knew how naughty Eric when he called Minu Special Stupid in Shinbang, even though IMO both are Special Stupid...lol... I love how Eric was helping Minwoo when he can't finish his spicy janpung the most (though later we know that Eric couldn't eat spicy food). And I love how they always choosing each other  as partner in Shinhwa Broadcast whenever there was a game. I think if Eric ever getting married, Minwoo will be the first member who will follow him. The second one perhaps Andy (since the boy always following his Eric hyung XD).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Hi @Phi..... I think this is super cute........ I mean Park Do Kyung ????  Shaking his bon-bon ???? Hehehehe...

And this .... !!!!!!

Oh, the broad smile didn't lie....... he was out of PDK character for that moment. Genuinely had a hilarious moment after being stumped for a sec. He probable thought.... did that minx just teased me? Classic act by both leads..... :heart:

haha that one is my favorite Eric shake your bon-bon moment. 

OHYA presscon was so fun when they had no problem playing at all in front of the camera during the photo session.  And it's better gifs than still photos.  So here for you my friend :) 

Mr. Mun didn't see that coming.  That big smile said it all.... hahaha

Love how cute and fun they were at the presscon.  Will spam more later.

tumblr_o6129ni41Q1rvbzggo2_540.gif

tumblr_o6129ni41Q1rvbzggo1_540.gif

tumblr_o6129ni41Q1rvbzggo4_540.gif

tumblr_o6129ni41Q1rvbzggo6_r1_540.gif

tumblr_o6129ni41Q1rvbzggo7_r1_540.gif

cr: msmemaaaa

btw, I did some backtracking & digging on Twitter but couldn't find all those headphone pics or saved them :(   It will take a bit longer but I'll find them :)

• Like 6

Hi dear @Phi was absolutely over the moon by your gifs..... Soooooo nice. I'll have to be short here because I'm sick from  a viral infection. Got this nasty bug while travelling. :( Am taking some meds then sleep it off.:tears: Will come back and answer properly .... cos you're nice to talk to. :heart:

BTW, can you please post the gifs in drama thread ? Thanks.

I saw some new followers in this thread. So, I'll put some of Eric's old video from his previous partner (female partner) but later on I'll do it for male partner too. Enjoy^^

Han Ji Hye

Ha Ji Won

Yoon Eun Hye

Lee Hyori

Han Ji Min

• Like 3

Seo Hyun Jin Reveals How Many Takes Her Kiss Scene With Eric Took

Actress Seo Hyun Jin speaks out about her kiss scenes with Shinhwa’s Eric.

On the July 31 episode of MBC’s “Entertainment Relay,” the actress appears as a guest during the “Star-ting” segment of the show.

When reporter Baek Seul Gi mentions the famous “Another Oh Hae Young” scene where Seo Hyun Jin and Eric kiss passionately by a wall, Seo Hyun Jin becomes extremely shy and says, “That scene had no retakes. We did it all in one go in case we would get embarrassed.”

seo hyun jin 2

Furthermore, the actress describes Eric as “a very good partner.” She explains, “He has good manners, looks after people, and gives good ideas. It was his idea to turn the chair during one of the kiss scenes,” referring to the “grilled clam” scene in which Eric made improvisations to the script.

She speculates, “It must be because he has had a lot of experience,” before hilariously requesting for her statement to be edited out.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

Hehe...seems like reporters thirsty about Richyun's love story and more obsessed than Richyun shippers :rolleyes:

Poor Hyun Jin, she must face this kinda question everytime she has interviews while Eric just keep quiet aka hibernation B)

But It seems she's more and more relax everytime they're asking about kissing scenes. I watched the full clips and I think they talked about Eric-related stuff was bigger percentage than her own stuff. I don't know, but I think they should asked something related to her personal stuff more since she's rising popularity and people wants to learn more about her than always asked about Eric-related stuff.

I notice one think, Hyun Jin looks like not the type that can tease/ trolling/gossiping her co-star in public (national TV). But she clearly teased/trolled Eric saying he has so many experiences about kissing lol (and look at her expressions when saying that!)... Hyun Jin ssi, do you want to be a part of his experiences too????? Oh well, she had experiences with him already :P

• Like 3