7 hours ago, tunaloach said:

anybody knows where i can watch shinhwa broadcast ep 60-70 with eng sub?

I saw this from EricMun Tumblr,

Some links may be dead but you can check these sites Shinhwa Broadcast with English sub.  Enjoy!

Complete series: http://kshowonline.com/category/31/shinhwa-broadcast

Season 1: http://shinhwaforeversf.tumblr.com/SB_Season1
Season 2: http://shinhwaforeversf.tumblr.com/SB_Season2
Season 3: http://shinhwaforeversf.tumblr.com/SB_Season3

A kind soul uploaded on Mega if you'd like to download them

4 hours ago, Nourhan Ashraf said:

in healing camp there's amusic that eric and minwoo danced on it when eric was shy to dance with yuri .. what is the name of the song or the music ?

I wish I have the answer for you but I'm really bad with songs.  Though that song is used very often.... let me know if you find out. I'm curious too :) 

On 2016-07-22 at 4:59 AM, willenette said:

Hi Phi, you're not alone, dear - count me in, love them, too! They're such a feast for the eyes! Thanks for sharing them -  there’s just so much to look at.  He is just too hot in these snaps! The hotness level is through the roof! :P

hahaha interestingly it's the chubby bum Kangho/Eric that made me become a fan.  I wonder some times if I watched his other dramas first, would I still fall for like I did with Super Rookie :)  I probably would, though I'm glad seeing that dorky/non glamorous side of him first :) 

https://49.media.tumblr.com/e4091700addd48b2714be9a2b7d23e55/tumblr_nds2lzszK81rvbzggo1_500.gif

• Like 2

@Kate Springborn, so with "play boy" you meant Homme (male) Fatale characteristic :) Yes he's charming and does give that vibe in his characters but not just the obvious sageuk Strongest Chil Woo, but also in Supper Rookie and Korea Secret Agent when he pretty much played a freeloader, a bum.... not the charming guy role  :) 

I'm his fan but that doesn't mean I like all of his dramas so it's ok if he didn't catch your attention before, until OHYA :)  Each has one's own personal preference.  There're certain actors/actresses that I won't watch their drama.  It's not because the acting is not good or it's about looks but because I just can't connect with their style of acting well.... :)

Of all Eric's dramas, only 4 of them I got to watch during live broadcast and none of them I had this bad withdrawal like I have for OHYA. :)  His character as Dokyung is not perfect cuz I wish he got to speak more, smile more, and be more expressive but playing a guy who got no love from young, traumatized by his Dad's death, and betrayed by the ex-fiance, he crawled in his shell to protect himself from being hurt.  Any way, just like Eric, Hyunjin and pretty much all the cast that keep saying how amazing this group of cast and crew are... it's not easy to be in such great team again next time.  And it's so hard for me to move on.  I miss them!

• Like 2

Spamming Super Rookie and Secret Agent just because :)

Just the chubby freeloader Kangho in Super Rookie :) 

joselininchains: “ Mis primeros gifs, gomenasai t.t ”

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/81/1203260999_2.jpg

tumblr_msxck0wdlj1rxyxtfo2_1280.jpg

This, I can relate (especially a Monday) hahaha

tumblr_mohk8rVfe21qemqb5o1_500.gif

tumblr_mohk8rVfe21qemqb5o2_500.gif

tumblr_mulgn1BAvF1rvbzggo1_250.gif  tumblr_mulgn1BAvF1rvbzggo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mulgn1BAvF1rvbzggo3_r1_250.gif  tumblr_mulgn1BAvF1rvbzggo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mulgn1BAvF1rvbzggo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_mulgn1BAvF1rvbzggo5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mulgn1BAvF1rvbzggo6_r1_250.gif  tumblr_mulgn1BAvF1rvbzggo7_r1_250.gif

cr: msmemaaaa

megarasama: “ Eric Mun as Kang Ho in Super Rookie ” is when I start falling for the dorkable Eric Mun, then Shinhwa :D

megarasama: “ Eric Mun as Kang Ho in Super Rookie ” is when I start falling for the dorkable Eric Mun, then Shinhwa :D  megarasama: “ Eric Mun as Kang Ho in Super Rookie ” is when I start falling for the dorkable Eric Mun, then Shinhwa :D

megarasama: “ Eric Mun as Kang Ho in Super Rookie ” is when I start falling for the dorkable Eric Mun, then Shinhwa :D  megarasama: “ Eric Mun as Kang Ho in Super Rookie ” is when I start falling for the dorkable Eric Mun, then Shinhwa :D

megarasama: “ Eric Mun as Kang Ho in Super Rookie ” is when I start falling for the dorkable Eric Mun, then Shinhwa :D   megarasama: “ Eric Mun as Kang Ho in Super Rookie ” is when I start falling for the dorkable Eric Mun, then Shinhwa :D

cr: megarasama

Super Rookie BTS

joselininchains: “ Mis primeros gifs, gomenasai t.t ”  joselininchains: “ Mis primeros gifs, gomenasai t.t ”

all gifs credit as tagged

• Like 4

shaved head and shaved eyebrows for his character in Korea Secret Agent

http://66.media.tumblr.com/132cc853d024161b49a32f08ef16ee70/tumblr_ndxdiaFSQ21rvbzggo1_500.gif

tumblr_ndrdo2IZuP1rvbzggo1_250.gif  tumblr_ndrdo2IZuP1rvbzggo3_250.gif

tumblr_ndrdo2IZuP1rvbzggo2_250.gif   tumblr_ndrdo2IZuP1rvbzggo4_250.gif

tumblr_ne8bmlY7q91rvbzggo2_500.gif

tumblr_ndpw0npuZw1rvbzggo4_250.gif  tumblr_ndpw0npuZw1rvbzggo2_250.gif

tumblr_ndpw0npuZw1rvbzggo7_250.gif  tumblr_ndpw0npuZw1rvbzggo1_250.gif

tumblr_ndpw0npuZw1rvbzggo5_250.gif  tumblr_ndpw0npuZw1rvbzggo3_250.gif

tumblr_ndpw0npuZw1rvbzggo8_250.gif  tumblr_ndpw0npuZw1rvbzggo6_250.gif

tumblr_nebya2QSfz1rvbzggo1_500.gif

tumblr_nebya2QSfz1rvbzggo3_500.gif

tumblr_nebya2QSfz1rvbzggo2_500.gif

tumblr_nebya2QSfz1rvbzggo4_500.gif

tumblr_nebya2QSfz1rvbzggo5_500.gif

This is the BTS if I remember correctly when he was teasing Han Jimin :)

tumblr_n5fh3whUEX1rvbzggo1_250.gif  tumblr_n5fh3whUEX1rvbzggo2_r3_250.gif

gif credit as tagged

• Like 2

2016.07.23 Seo Hyun Jin Chooses Eric As Best Kissing Scene Partner For His Ideas

On the July 23 episode of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” Seo Hyun Jin sits down for an interview with the show.

During the interview, Seo Hyun Jin chooses between past drama co-stars in a kissing partner tournament. The final two candidates are Lee Jin Wook and Eric, but Oh Hae Young chooses “Oh Hae Young Again” co-star Eric without hesitation.

When asked what Eric’s kissing style is like, Seo Hyun Jin says, “He receives you well.”

Seo Hyun Jin Eric Lee Jin Wook

She continues, “[Eric] oppa has good ideas, like he’ll think of what poses to do. He’ll say like, ‘Here we’ll do this and then this, and then I’ll hug you,’—he has a lot of ideas.”

Source: (1) + Soompi

CoDmCVdUIAATOhJ.jpg:large

CoDnsYKUMAAp5tx.jpg

• Like 3

I'm so grateful to other casts of OHYA because they always mentioned Eric's name in their interviews. Uri leadernim perhaps in vacation. We didn't see him after Dior event anymore. I hope he'll appear soon.

Nice to hear Seo Hyun Jin started to more open about praising Eric and no care about the dating rumor. Whether it just for lip service (because they still need to promote the drama or eye-ing couple awards) or it's really from her heart, I just happy to see her not awkward anymore when talk about Eric. This time was totally different with her interview in radio where she did look awkward when mentioned Eric's name. But in Ent Weekly, she was more relax and even I feel she was too excited to answer the questions about Eric and his kissing lol...

Just hope Eric will appear soon for more solo projects before busy days of Shinhwa. Yes I'm greedy fan. I love Eric equally for his solo or group activities. So, I want him more for solo stuff before the next step, Shinhwa comeback. Curious what kinda concept they'll take this time. Usually, uri Minu ssi will always come out with excellent idea. He's really the real performer.

Because Eric already had Vapp, I hope he and Minu will have chance to do vapp together when working hard behind the scene. I really love to see them working on music. This two is so harmonious one another. 

This is from 8th album

• Like 5

On 24/07/2016 at 1:37 AM, Phi said:

I saw this from EricMun Tumblr,

Some links may be dead but you can check these sites Shinhwa Broadcast with English sub.  Enjoy!

Complete series: http://kshowonline.com/category/31/shinhwa-broadcast

Season 1: http://shinhwaforeversf.tumblr.com/SB_Season1
Season 2: http://shinhwaforeversf.tumblr.com/SB_Season2
Season 3: http://shinhwaforeversf.tumblr.com/SB_Season3

A kind soul uploaded on Mega if you'd like to download them

Thank You I'll bookmarked this. :)

11 hours ago, tunaloach said:

thankyouu! it's unfortunate that some links are dead:" so, eventhough i download it, i still can't watch the broken link?

yeap Iike mentioned, unfortunately some might be dead but it's better than nothing :)   The dead links, you mean streaming links or the DL links?  cuz if you could dl, you can watch it? :)

11 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Thank You I'll bookmarked this. :)

You're welcome.  Enjoy :)

@PutriSalju, I'm looking forward to Shinhwa's comeback. Eric & Minwoo must be busy prepping for the album after Minwoo's vacation with his family in Jeju.  Though I must admit, it's a treat when Eric does drama since we get to hear more of him, who often doesn't speak up much on camera in a group setting.  Of course he plays / fools around a lot with them but with the talking, he's not interested very much XD  And he will not cut people off when they're talking just to say something.... It's a pity since I love seeing his witty side. :D

Love how humble Eric was with his interview after OHYA.  He's very honest with his thoughts, not rosy things up or speak highly of himself.  He thanked and talked about pretty much all the cast AND the PD, directors to the production staffs.  I love he shared interesting bits and pieces during filming.  It'd be awesome if there's another one.  I love to see what questions they would ask after that initial interview *winks* :P  I'm happy Eric got mentioned/praised alot by other casts of how he conducted himself during OHYA filming.  

I'm sure he's busy prepping Shinhwa's album comeback but why does it feel as if he ninja-ed out of Korea.... :)  His quietness is frustrating for the fans since we often love to see our bias all the time but I love quiet guy with caring side is my style.  His non-showy / no media play attitude (despite the popularity) is rather rare  in showbiz :)  

• Like 1

Some photos from OHYA cameraman's DC

I'm guessing it's from Director Han DongHyeon's DC

because most of the pics has him & the selfies look like they were taken by him.

Cute pic!

CoDrSGiVIAAhMKk.jpg

CoDrR1dUIAAal1Z.jpg

CoDq1yUVUAEIRLY.jpg

CoDq2QuUEAEtbhR.jpg

OHYA wrapped up party

LQ pic but I love how comfy Eric hugged Ye Jiwon and the other cast draped his arm on Eric is cute :)

CoDq1CHUMAAffAf.jpg

Interesting pic :) 

CoDq1b3UAAAHjx4.jpg

Photos during Phuket

CoDrn1TVMAAgoTD.jpg

CoDrockUAAAXrF-.jpg

Eric & Hyunjin with Director Han

Imagine Hyunjin did that pose on Eric hahaha Shippers would go WILD! :D

Funny how neither Eric or Hyunjin is shy from being chummy with the cast/staff, there isn't one pic of them together XD

CoDrSdLVYAADy31.jpg

cr: staff's DC + via jen_babylove

That last pic was from this video

CoEGdr-UIAAv61s.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tunaloach said:

yes is it possible if i can download it but can't watch it? sorry i kinda confused bcos it's my 1st time trying to download the show. i usually watch it via streaming and a lot of links are dead

once you have it downloaded, you should be able to play it with most of your video player.  You can try download one of the episode that stream link is dead and see if it works for you :) 

48 minutes ago, catrona said:

@tunaloach

Episodes 61-65 https://crabbielife.wordpress.com/2013/11/20/eng-sub-shinhwa-broadcast-season-2-preview-only/ 

Does anyone know where I can watch episode 51? Links are dead.

I had a did a quick google search but unfortunately see nothing for a full EP.51. It's possible they're set in private that not show up on search.  May be you can download that episode from here. https://mega.nz/#F!M9AizZAA!fnAWAOmUk-CFqY6PyATUhg

I can't with reporter asking Yumi such question >.<

2016.07.14 [Interview ②] Jung Yumi of ‘Busan Station’: “Jealous of Seo Hyunjin? Eric belongs to no one”

[Photos and content omitted]

Jung Yumi said during this day’s interview about Eric, who recently was dubbed ‘Drama King’ thanks to tvN’s ‘Another Miss Oh’, “I’ve never tuned it to watch it when it actually aired because I was busy, but I watched a few clips of the drama,” boasting the ties she still shared with the actor. When asked, “Seo Hyunjin took Eric away from you; doesn’t that make you sad?”, Jung answered smartly after laughing a big laugh, “Eric wasn’t mine from the beginning. I never owned him or anything.”

[Omit]

SourceSports Chosun + via Shinhwastuff.tumblr

that part of Eric mentioned about Yumi's innocent/child-like charm was in his interview after Discovery of Romance 

4 Male Actors Who Fell In Love With Jung Yoo Mi’s Charm

4 Male Actors Who Fell In Love With Jung Yoo Mi’s Charm

Recently gaining attention for her performance in “Train to Busan,” actress Jung Yoo Mi is known for her lovable acting. She debuted in 2004 with “How to Operate a Polaroid Camera” and has since appeared in a variety of movies and dramas such as “I Need Romance 2,” “Discovery of Love,” and “Tough as Iron.” Most of her works fit in the romance genre, allowing her to interact with many male actors. Here is a list of four male actors who noticed Jung Yoo Mi’s charms.

Gong Yoo Jung Yoo Mi

During a press conference for “Train to Busan,” her co-star said “Jung Yoo Mi is so lovable. Though it might sound like something that’s said all the time, I really like Jung Yoo Mi.”

Yoo Ah In

Yoo Ah In and Jung Yoo Mi connected when they were co-stars for the film “Tough as Iron” in 2013. Since then, Yoo Ah In described Jung Yoo Mi as “my ideal type but also an affectionate actress.” Recently the actor has also said, “She is a woman I still like,” showing his unchanged affections for her.

Eric

The two actors starred together on the 2007 drama “Que Sera Sera,” and reunited seven years later on the KBS drama “Discovery of Love.” Eric described the actress as a young child because of her innocence.

Kang Ha Neul

Kang Ha Neul stated that he was a fan of Jung Yoo Mi since her acting debut, and picked the actress as his ideal type. “I really want to meet her. I’ve liked her since her film ‘How To Operate A Polaroid Camera.’ She has a unique aura of coziness about her and she naturally fits into any role she plays, which is why I like her so much,” the actor confessed.

What do you think makes Jung Yoo Mi so lovable?

Source (1) + via Soompi

Here's some of what Eric answered/said about his costars in Discovery Of Love's wrapped-up interview.  I can't recall if Eric or Yumi said this but it was said during Discovery of Romance, it doesn't feel like acting cuz the lines came out like a normal conversation.

I love the last 2 bits he talked about Yumi, it's cute.

On costars

• “It was great. I’ve worked with a lot of actors but I joke around the most with Yumi. It’s really helpful when your costar makes you feel comfortable and gives you big reactions. Yumi helped me a lot. She debuted as an actor before I did, but she’s like a mirror that reflects everything I throw at her. When I try to act in an emotional scene, Yumi cries for me even though there’s no camera shooting her. She really helps me throw myself into the scene. She was like a newborn during 'Que Sera Sera’ but now she’s like a grown baby. I’m not talking about experience; I’m talking about how innocent and pure she is.”
  • “I want to act again with (Jung) Yumi someday. Yumi told me, though, that she wants to take a break. I want to have fun with her again someday if we do meet again. I want to see her in a modern-day piece rather than a sageuk (traditional).”
  • “I usually act in a calculative way, exactly the way the script tells me to, but Yumi’s not like that. She’s affected greatly by what happens on set that day. She jumps to react whenever I do something. That helps me a lot when I’m acting in emotional scenes. Sungjoon is 11 years younger than I am, and he’s really nice. I can see how considerate he is when he tries to keep in step with whoever he’s acting with.”
  • “Yumi couldn’t even open her eyes properly in the past but now she can. She used to sneak into my car to draw monkeys on it as a joke but now she jokes openly.”
  • “My heart broke whenever I had to act harshly toward Jung Yumi. The way she looked just made me feel bad. Other women look like they’ll go grab a drink at home if I make them upset but Jung Yumi looks like she’ll just start crying.”

(cr: shinhwastuff)

• Like 1

An old video update from Eric that I didn't see before.  Judging by the hair, I would had guessed it was 2006/2007 since the hairstyle was the like around Que Sera Sera & Coke Zero CF

But the poster said put it 2005.07.26 which was shortly after Super Rookie ended.  How did he go from chubby/fluffy Rookie Kangho to this handsome guy that quick? :)  I wonder what he said there....

• Like 2

So...guys...I was lurking into Richyun thread and there are some worry that Eric can punch dongwan because  he might interested with Hyun Jin...kkkk... Maybe because Dongwan always mentioned Hyun Jin everywhere. So, I told them the shippers don't need to worry since it's Dongwan mentioned Hyun Jin and not Hyun jin mentioned Dongwan...hahaha....I understand that most of them are new to Shinhwa but I told them Shinhwa won't ever get into fight because of woman. And if Dongwan really has feeling for Hyun Jin, not only Eric, but also other member will support him 100%. There is no statement Richyun are dating. It just fans and journalists speculations though. I do hope they end up together, I do ship them (well, I always ship Eric with anyone ..hahaha), but if they're not together, I will accept it very well. At least we know they're friends. Nothing wrong with just being friend and it's big bonus if they end up together. 

• Like 1