2016.05.09 MC Bae IG Update:

***Note: the photo was at Another Miss Oh CGV event on May 2nd.  He was the MC for the event.

tvN new Monday & Tuesday Drama!
Another Miss Oh~ Shinhwa Changjo!
The charms of the man are endlessㅋㅋ
Tonight 11PM!
Please give lots of love to OST Ben’s <Like a Dream> too.

Source: MC Bae + Translation by LuvEiEi + EricMun.tumblr

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Oh Hae-Young Again" Episode 3

photo722234.jpg

Hae-young is easy going to the point of excessive strain. She seems capable of taking any bizarre revelation in random stride, yet the minute any of her ideas are challenged, Hae-young lets loose a vicious hook. I like how Do-kyeong reels from her verbal hits for exactly the wrong reasons. While Hae-young is overreacting, she's overreacting to Do-kyeong's overreacting, and Do-kyeong's own hidden motives that he can't admit out of sheer guilt and shame.

And there's good reason for this. We get a closer look at Hae-young's relationship with Tae-jin, and it soon becomes clear that, whatever Hae-young's surface responses were to the breakup, this was in fact a romantic entanglement she was taking one hundred percent seriously. Watching Hae-young be sad is quite discouraging because her personality seems to be at a completely different wavelength when she's not making a self-conscious effort to have fun.

That much is making me worry about the inevitable appearance of the other Hae-young (played by Jeon Hye-bin). "Oh Hae-Young Again" has gone to a very deliberate effort to show that our main leads are not what they seem. The obvious next step is to demonstrate that the other Hae-young also has problems. But I don't really want to see the other Hae-young that way, because it's so much easier to blame her for all the bad things that have happened to Do-kyeong and Hae-young.

Which is of course completely unreasonable. An important thematic thread in "Oh Hae-Young Again" is how Do-kyeong and Hae-young struggle to take responsibility for their own decisions in life without making excuses. Do-kyeong spends most of the early part of this episode being a jerk, then proceeds to spend most of the latter part of this episode atoning for that by taking a more apologetic, if still gruff tone, and appreciating that his own spiteful behavior encourages others to respond with similar hostility in unwarranted situations.

About the only real complaint I have with "Oh Hae-Young Again" is that Hae-young seems oddly victimized. Don't get me wrong- creepy guy behavior is a thing, I appreciate that, but Hae-young strikes me as the kind of woman who can take care of herself decently enough without Do-kyeong having to pop along to rescue her. Although that much is probably overthinking- those scenes are for the benefit of his character, not hers. And goodness knows the drama already spends an excessive amount of time on the subject of Hae-young.

Review by William Schwartz

"Oh Hae-Young Again" is directed by Song Hyeon-wook, written by Park Hae-yeong and features Eric Moon, Seo Hyeon-jin, Jeon Hye-bin, Ye Ji-won, Kim Ji-seok-I, and Heo Jeong-min

Watch on DramaFever

source : Hancinema

'Oh Hae-Young Again' Seo Hyeon-jin and Eric Moon start living under one roof

photo722066.jpg

The episode 3 of tvN's Monday & Tuesday drama, "Oh Hae-Young Again" depicted how the hostile relationship between Oh Hae-young (Seo Hyeon-jin) and Park Do-kyeong (Eric Moon) turned into an empathetic one.

Oh Hae-young and Do-kyeong became to live close only separate by one door. Do-kyeong became nervous just in case the fact Oh Hae-young's engagement with Han Tae-jin (Lee Jae-yoon-I) was broken because of his mistake would be revealed. He then finally told Oh Hae-young to get out of his house.

However, the two started being empathetic towards each other, when Oh Hae-young opened up to Do-kyeong about her stories about the pretty Oh Hae-young (Jeon Hye-bin) during their school days. Oh Hae-young said, "When we went to the same school, the other Oh Hae-young was extremely popular. Whenever I stood next to her, I was just like an accessory to her". The pretty Oh Hae-young was in fact Do-kyeong's former fiancé, who ditched him on their wedding day.

Oh Hae-young continued, "I just hoped to become better than who I was. It's not that I wanted to become her" and "Please tell me it's not a big deal that one gets broken up one day before wedding day". And then she broke down in tears".

Do-kyeong responded, "It's the feeling that you're sentenced to death or you were expelled from the entire universe. How can that be no big deal" and then he revealed his past story to her. Oh Hae-young said "I'm sorry".

Do-kyeong later tried to protect Oh Hae-young from strangers and even acted as if he were her boyfriend in front of a delivery man. He even told Oh Hae-young, "You can just live here" and it seemed that Oh Hae-young did not mind Do-kyeong acting that way.

Watch on Viki

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Oh Hae-Young Again" Episode 4

photo722430.jpg

The sheer goofy awkwardness of Hae-young's new living arrangement is played for maximum laughs. I like how for all the obvious problems the secret doorway causes, Hae-young never considers just, you know, moving to another apartment. It's not even that she likes Do-kyeong all that much just yet. Hae-young is a woman who would rather try to avoid problems piecemeal instead of trying to deal with them in a single fell swoop. It's a character flaw that's well disguised by the general comedic design of "Oh Hae-Young Again".

Plot movement is fairly minimal here, although "Oh Hae-Young Again" is so light on story to begin with the effect is not immediately noticeable. I've come to see Do-kyeong's powers of Hae-young precognition less as something that needs to be explained and more a storytelling device intended to beg the question of, all right, how exactly is Hae-young going to end up performing the following implausible action? How exactly can she be so unpredictable?

In context, of course, Hae-young's actions always make sense. The woman is well-attuned to spontaneous situations. Indeed, even in the context of the drama excessive romantic gestures are not so strange. The entire joke behind Hoon (played by Heo Jeong-min) and Anna (played by Heo Young-ji) is that they are excessively physical, to the point of it being kind of dangerous, without really knowing or caring about the more subtle emotional backdrop typically necessary for such behavior.

The lack of backdrop with Hoon and Anna really highlights the extent to which context is ever so important for everyone else. Hae-young can joke about her borderline traumatic bullying at the hands of the other Hae-young most of the time, yet as we see here, all she can do is make a pointed effort not to react when faced with the same prospect again. The other Hae-young remains a frustrating character in that I want to hate her, yet she mostly just accidentally inspires other people to be jerks rather than engage in any vicious behavior personally.

There's simialr irony in the presentation. Evidently "Oh Hae-Young Again" is being preproduced to a fair extent, because the cherry blossoms are all over the place. Spring is in the air, yet it's only at nighttime that anyone acts all that romantic because in the daytime there's so much work to be done. Kudos to the production team, by the way, for always finding new ways to make Do-kyeong's job seem interesting.

Review by William Schwartz

"Oh Hae-Young Again" is directed by Song Hyeon-wook, written by Park Hae-yeong and features Eric Moon, Seo Hyeon-jin, Jeon Hye-bin, Ye Ji-won, Kim Ji-seok-I, and Heo Jeong-min

Watch on DramaFever

Episode 4

Watch on DramaFever

source : Hancinema

'Oh Hae-Young Again' Eric's precognition power lets him tell Jeon Hye-bin will return

photo722329.jpg

On the episode 4 of tvN's Monday & Tuesday drama, "Oh Hae-Young Again", Park Do-gyeong (Eric Moon) could tell through his precognition power that his former fiancé Oh Hae-young (Jeon Hye-bin) would return.

On this day, Oh Hae-young (Seo Hyeon-jin) told him, "There were two Oh Hae-young when I went to school. She returned. That pretty Oh Hae-young. I saw her running a marathon accidentally".

Oh Hae-young continued, "I thought I wouldn't have to live being compared any longer. But, I saw her yesterday. She was running a marathon. I didn't know it was her first so I shouted 'Fighting'".

Watch on Viki

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

On 5/10/2016 at 1:15 PM, innasalvatore said:

2016-05-10 #또오해영 Eric, Seo Hyun-jin started living behind a door, its highest rating of 3.9%

SOURCE

2016-05-10 #또오해영 Eric, Seo Hyun-jin, recorded own best audience, surpassed 3.9%.

SOURCE

2016-05-10 #또오해영 rising scary popularity "highest rating itself."

SOURCE

Hi inna, thanks for sharing this info - I'm happy of this good news. I guess “Oh Hae-young Again” recorded the highest viewership ratings since its release, right? This is about 2% increase compared to EP1.  So NICE that the drama is gaining more viewer's interest.  :P

• Like 1

Thank you for updating this thread my dear friends @phi, @Inna and @willenette.

I'm so happy that Oh Hae Young get so many positive responses and get high ratings. I hope it keeps increasing. Very happy for both Eric and Seo Hyun Jin. And it seems I can let other viewers fill Oh Hae Young's thread since I think more people already enjoyed it and having good discussion. I think better I stay in this thread and just read their objective opinion about the drama and Eric. I like to read an objective opinion about Eric even though he's my bias.

The chemistry between Eric and Seo Hyun Jin is out of my expectation since I saw both of them always shyly smile to each other and looking at how Jeon Hye Bin so freely to touch every parts of Eric's (lol), I thought both of them feel so comfortable around.... Again I wanna say that I adore both girls, Seo hyun Jin and Jeon Hye Bin. Both pretty and have different charms. I kinda sad viewers hating on her. She said herself that she also felt burden to take that role. But, I can understand why people on Oh Hae Young's side. How can we not love her? She's just too cute to be thrown away^^.

14 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

@willenette

For you :)

"Another Miss Oh" ep4 ratings - 4.253% (up 1.25%)

source: https://twitter.com/malpabo

2016.05.11 #또오해영 ratings exceeded 4%, will keep the commitment to viewers invitation?

SOURCE

inna, wahhh.............4%? This is high! I love this drama - Eric is dashing and charming here.  It is decently made drama in the so called “rom-com” genre. He has uniquely able to bring his character to memorable life.  He's the exact complement for the role. Thanks dear for sharing another good news! :P

16 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Thank you for updating this thread my dear friends @phi, @Inna and @willenette.

I'm so happy that Oh Hae Young get so many positive responses and get high ratings. I hope it keeps increasing. Very happy for both Eric and Seo Hyun Jin. And it seems I can let other viewers fill Oh Hae Young's thread since I think more people already enjoyed it and having good discussion. I think better I stay in this thread and just read their objective opinion about the drama and Eric. I like to read an objective opinion about Eric even though he's my bias.

The chemistry between Eric and Seo Hyun Jin is out of my expectation since I saw both of them always shyly smile to each other and looking at how Jeon Hye Bin so freely to touch every parts of Eric's (lol), I thought both of them feel so comfortable around.... Again I wanna say that I adore both girls, Seo hyun Jin and Jeon Hye Bin. Both pretty and have different charms. I kinda sad viewers hating on her. She said herself that she also felt burden to take that role. But, I can understand why people on Oh Hae Young's side. How can we not love her? She's just too cute to be thrown away^^.

@PutriSalju

You're welcome~~~

I think why people so in love with Seo Hyun-jin, she broke the rules about main female lead that should be pretty & sexy. She just average looking woman but inside her, she has a big charm! I like her in from the beginning even though she has no fantastic body or beautiful face frame. She never try to be pretty or try to be sexy. She just the way she is. But she has damn good acting talents and when I saw her crying why I feel like she's not acting but reminding her own sad experience of love-life. I cry with her...

Eric is OUT of my expectation. I know from the beginning people might say, Oh Eric Mun? The one who has damn good looking face and fantastic body builder. But as Park Do Kyung, people seeing him as an Actor Mun. I LOVE and thankfully he decided to take this role. Park Do Kyung is my bae now... I like him~~~~

I have no comments about Jeon Hye-bin yet because I'm not seeing her yet but hope she can balance her acting or work like a cow in this drama because Eric & Seo Hyun-jin chemistry is DA BOMB! Even the production crew praised them 120%. the sparkling couple.

Seo Hyun-jin enable to open the different side of Actor Mun and with Eric beside her, she's more charming. Can I have a little bit dreaming about them being candidate as "Best Couple" 2016...? uh oh! Never say never..

CiFTI-LUkAAmcyg.jpg