Guest travelgirl

wow! thanks fishc for the links!

too bad i don't have nettransport for the anyclub song, can someone be a dear and upload it into YSI? thanks so much! ^_^

okay, here's what i promised. this is a translation from the chinese subbed file fishc has on her cb. (thanks, carol!) it's of the mbc section tv clip from 051012. the one with jo jung rin as the host.

what CB is fishc? can i get a link from someone pretty please?

Oh NVM, fishc's like 2 posts above me :rolleyes:

wow……………HD vid for the MV.

Thanks. :kiss:

How I wish I m at home now to d/l them.

7 hrs more to go. Counting down now.

Thanks for the screensaver, carol. :kiss:

Guest naxareth

thanks for the ricdy pictures, sarah! :wub: some are new to me! yayness.

eves, darling. dude. aissssh. sharanghae!!!!! ^_^ appreciate the help! such dorks, the guys. LOVES. :P

thanks for the links too, carol!

you guys are wonderful. me lovers! :D

Thank you, Angels! For all the pics and clips!

I just thought this was too funny and cute to pass up:

SillyEric.jpg

Here's a silly one of Sungie too, for all my fellow RicSung fans out there, clickie here: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/junj...illyHyesung.jpg

That is one lucky teddy:

Luckybear.jpg

I don't know who's cuter:

Ericwithlittleboy.jpg

I don't mind going fishing with him!

Ericfishing.jpg

Lucky Dabin! Dabin is the little girl who starred in "Wonderful Life" and use to visit Eric on the set of Super Rookie (she filmed right across from the "Super Rookie" set) because she liked him, and would always get embarassed when Eric was in site...haha, how cute! She doesn't like Eric anymore, because he has a girlfriend, now she likes my ANDY! hahaha, too cute!

EricandDabin.jpg

Lucky Dabin! Dabin is the little girl who starred in "Wonderful Life" and use to visit Eric on the set of Super Rookie (she filmed right across from the "Super Rookie" set) because she liked him, and would always get embarassed when Eric was in site...haha, how cute! She doesn't like Eric anymore, because he has a girlfriend, now she likes my ANDY! hahaha, too cute!

EricandDabin.jpg

awww so cute!!! lucky dabin

EricandDabin.jpg

aww when did dabin say she didnt like eric anymore? is there a vid or something?

OMG!!!

thanks Jess for these CUTE pics!!!

hahah Dabin, she's in the right about Eric and his gf... dont like him anymore......

i still like Eric but.... maybe it's fading away o__O OMG----- :X

no i still like him ^____^

----

eric and the big fat cat which i'd like to call, walter.

why? because i can. :lol:

d784026e.jpg

huh??!!!

i have the brand new DVd but i cant remember this SPECIAL moment o__O

i think i'm blind @_@

Eric look DAMN good with this hairstyle!!!

^ yes, there's a vid, I don't have it here, its at home. The reporter asked her if she still liked Eric and she said no, then they asked who she likes now and she answered "Andy". They then asked if the reason why she didn't like Eric anymore was because he had a girlfriend, and she said "yeah"...haha!