Eric seems so different from what people may think (player or such). The more I know him, the more I admire this guy. That's why he stay as my favorite among so many celebs. I amazed how he brought his parents in big events like drama awards. He's the maknae in his family after all. I watched the old clips where he brought his father to SBS drama awards and when MC asked if he got daesang to whom he'll give, and he answered to the person in front of him (his father). And his dad smile proudly.

During MBC drama awards when he got recognition from Bulsae, he also brought his mom and his mom was so nervous and prayed that her son will win. Even until now, his mom still with him in press conference of OHYA. Eric... I don't know, but isn't him such a rare specimen on earth? XD

He got the best friends on earth with the 19 years friendship aka Shinhwa, he got such a warm family with loving parents and cute niece/nephews and he got all people surrounds that love him so much. And until now, we never heard any bad things come out from his ex-girls. Even after Eric-Shi Yeon broke up, the girl still said that time she trully loved him despite the hates she got while dating him...aww... so sweet...And I amaze his manager still follow him after more than 12 years with him. Again, I really hope he won't change. Stay humble, warm and handsome. But please, don't be too low key. We need to see him more XD. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

Thank you for your understandings. 

I really appreciate your thoughts. So, you have the strong feelings? How do you feel about this couple? XD

When I see Seo Hyun Jin, sometimes I get 'cold' feelings about her and I don't know why. That's the reason why at the beginning of OHYA (especially from BTS), I shipped Eric with Jeon Hye Bin more. They looked more comfy and play joking around each other more than with Hyun Jin. But, I think as the time goes, Richyun became closer. However, I saw Hyun Jin a bit keep 'gap' between her and Eric. I mean, she seems a bit 'different' with Eric compare to her male co-stars on set. She seems closer to Kim Ji Seok or Lee Jae Yeon or even Kim Ki Doo than Eric. While Eric seems closer to Young JI and Hye Bin. But, who I am to judge because Eric himself brought her to meet MinSyung. So, means what we see might be different behind us. 

I want to see them in another project but not too soon. And I will support whoever Eric's lady as long as he's happy, no care whether she's celebs or not. I wanna see him get married fast and having babies XD

I dun want they to be together in another project bcoz I want they to be a couple. Once they become a couple, i think they won't appear in a same project anymore. I said this for the sake of what i want to happen the most ^^

As i think Obidient feminie and introspective woman is suitable with strong, truely manly man. But i have to say i'm not sure cause it's different from each other. And be one's type doesn't mean there will be love :)))). I have little news, all i can reach is what all of us can reach, on Internet, and vids on youtube. I dun know why U think Eric is closer to Young Ji and Jeon Hye Bin then Hyun Jin, he called her Hyunjinnie (on Vapp) and Hae Young-ie(on prescon), but called other Joen hye bin -ssi( on the first BTS, i dunno what he calls her later) and Youngji ssi (on prescon). I have been watching the prescon many times, he never looked at Jeon Hye Bin-ssi, not even once. He only reacted with Seo Hyun Jin during the prescon vids, smiled with her, continuously asked her abt the questions. If i say it's the evidence for love, it's too weak!!! This only says that they r close and comfortable with one another n Eric paid attention to her (whether as an actractive woman or a close co-star i dun know). Both Eric and Hyunjin admitted that they became close so quickly that they had been suprised (the 2 said with the director that they only can close with their co star at the wrap up party- is it when the filming end???hehe)

Hyun jin ssi is a Pisces, a true Pisces. And iam too. All  a read abt her at her interviews are exactly the same for me. As a strong feelings one, i can understand other more easily, especially the one that r the same with me. Of course only overall and main characters :) and the "cold", the "gap" that U see in her is real ( iam that kind too). She is the kind makes people think that difficult to reach ( base on another Pisces me and her interview on Esquire Dec 2013). Pisces are sincere friendly but they dun let people know their heart. Very few ones can do it and they r all their close dears. They smile brightly, act cutely, live as if they are happy but it's not their inner. To tell the truth Pieces are dreamy, fearful, negative thinking, difficult n too complicated that sometimes they even dun understand theirselves (exact what SHJ discribed herself). To say "keep" is not very percise, it is automatic cause it is her character. And as u see, Hyun Jin ssi said she doesn't know either how to turn on the green light for men or getting close to the one she likes. I heard that at Instyle's interview released today she said she like a man for 2 years but do nothing for him to realise or to reach him then they're friend now. All are true Pisces in her. The one can win the "seem difficult to reach" of a Pisces will be in their heart forever :).

I can't say clearly what my feelings is, cause feelings is unrevealable!!! I just feel chingu ^^ ah, i also fear i will get wrong so i usually tell people my right feelings when it aready happened ^^ so i won't conclude anything but continue to ship nicely ^^

richyun_zpsi1mzbi8w.jpg

Ma best moment in the pres con ^^

• Like 1

@Phi  Sorry , had to copy your post here because when I quote, I couldn't delete the Instagram.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not seeing your post earlier.  It didn't show up when I refreshed.   I guess when you become some one's fan (no matter how long or devoted), when the person is happy or sad, you feel that happy/sad vibe or when they're in troubles, you'll also get worried. :)  

It's a shocker for most people if who is used to Dokyung's dress code.  Eric loves the relax, casual clothes on for casual occasions and of course he dresses appropriately for functions and official events.  I remember in old interview he said it felt restricted when he lived in Gangnam (it was close to the broadcast stations) so he couldn't go out in t-shirts, shorts and flip flops.  Looking good is part of celeb's job though good for him not get so caught up into that and dresses as he likes for the occasions.  Shorts, t-shirts, baggy pants, sweat shirts and beanines are his regular items for every day wears :) 

Eric looks very sophisticated in Dior event and that Dior suit looks really good on him. Better than the model XD   The wide shoulders and his build is perfect for suits.  I quite like this modern take on the suit compare to the traditional ones, especially when paired up with a funky pair of shoes.  I said on Twitter seeing him at Dior event make me greedy to see Eric walking the red carpet at tvN event (if OHYA cast is invited and if it doesn't clash with Shinhwa's October comeback).  It'd be great to see Eric & Hyunjin walking arms in arms down the carpet... I don't know if they will in th heat of the dating rumor.  I hope Hyun

The Dior event is the 1 year Anniversary of Dior in Seoul.  It's also the opening of the special exhibition DIOR COLORS.  The guest list was Eric, Choi Ji Woo, Kim Hye Soo, Shin Sekyung, SNS' Yoona, EXO's Chanyeol & Sehun, Baek Ji Yeon (tvN talk show host). and others

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________-_-

Oh my ..... talking about shocker......!!! Would you believe it when I casually checked out videos and came across Eric in Myung Wol. I flipped... !!! He was wearing ear STUDS . Where was the sensitivity, the melting soft eyes and that internal conflict ? That's the trouble with us newbie fans. ! First whiff of PDK and we were already smitten !!!! We had NO idea of his other personas. I am bad bad bad !!! 

In DoR .......... He still remained unfamiliar ... though there flashes of PDK ! The screen did not light up for me. He's cute in Shinhwa though.

Ahhh...... AMO has the screen bursting at the seams with the OTP's chemistry and beautiful cinematography. Both he and SHJ delivered memorable scenes. OHY 1 was perfect for PDK, she kissed back every bit as good as PDK gave. No dead fish mouthing. :phew: See, we are hopelessly PDK and he's the benchmark for Eric. I know, I know we are crazeeeeeee !!!!

You are right about his sophisticated look in the Dior event . Soooooooooooooo handsome, polished and manly. I wrote in the shippers' that I like his white cuffs extended to the palm of his hands and buttoned up........ verrrry CHIC.

His side profile looks like what I imagine a modern day Adonis would look like.

dior4.jpg?w=620

credit : owner

Am so excited for Awards night. !! I'll be hopping over here for great pictures and news. I'll be deliriously happy. 

• Like 2

@Phi Thanks for posting all those Eric's family moments pics, they melt my heart. I missed him! When is he going to undo his ninja act? I hope to see hims somewhere, anywhere! :sweatingbullets: But for now I will just content with watching Shinwa's MV, I've even got the songs on my phone!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

I also miss him already @angel2013 If you looking for good laugh, I recommend watching Shinhwa Broadcast season 1 and Love Letter season 1. Those are so hillarious.

Meanwhile he's gone somewhere.

But at least, we got something from Dior

And Eric in tux is everything

6OqlPgz.jpg 

Noooooo, you are slaying me with those Eric pics! I really love his look at Dior. There's still no formal news on actual date for Shinwa come back right? I'm looking forward to the new album cos I've been liking their songs so far. Will Mr Mun only surface on Shinwa's comeback? I hope he comes for TVN awards.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, lavender2love said:

@Phi  Oh my ..... talking about shocker......!!! Would you believe it when I casually checked out videos and came across Eric in Myung Wol. I flipped... !!! He was wearing ear STUDS . Where was the sensitivity, the melting soft eyes and that internal conflict ? That's the trouble with us newbie fans. ! First whiff of PDK and we were already smitten !!!! We had NO idea of his other personas. I am bad bad bad !!! 

In DoR .......... He still remained unfamiliar ... though there flashes of PDK ! The screen did not light up for me. He's cute in Shinhwa though.

Ahhh...... AMO has the screen bursting at the seams with the OTP's chemistry and beautiful cinematography. Both he and SHJ delivered memorable scenes. OHY 1 was perfect for PDK, she kissed back every bit as good as PDK gave. No dead fish mouthing. :phew: See, we are hopelessly PDK and he's the benchmark for Eric. I know, I know we are crazeeeeeee !!!!

You are right about his sophisticated look in the Dior event . Soooooooooooooo handsome, polished and manly. I wrote in the shippers' that I like his white cuffs extended to the palm of his hands and buttoned up........ verrrry CHIC.

His side profile looks like what I imagine a modern day Adonis would look like.

Am so excited for Awards night. !! I'll be hopping over here for great pictures and news. I'll be deliriously happy. 

haha yes the wardrobe and styling in Spy Myungwol was flashy for the hallyu star and it gotta be completed with the fab STUDS! :lol:  Though the every day Eric dresses down and more of the comfy hip hop / hobo chic style than the clean cut of his drama characters.  I think in a way he & So Ji Sub is similar in their every day style :) 

The Dior suit he wore was perfect. I like that cuff with the opening for the thumbs.  It has that Victorian classic with the modern twist, especially when paired with the funky shoes. Though I wish the suit sleeves were a bit longer.  Long arms problem hahahaha

I really really hope to see Eric & Hyunjin to be at tvN award TOGETHER walking down that red carpet arm in arm!!!!!!  really hope the news mills won't make more creation about dating rumor to the point that making it awkward for the to of them to decide to be there separately. I'll steal some chopsticks from @innasalvatore and poke these reporters myself :lol::lol:

It's easy for the guy because suit, tux is always the choice. I wish Hyunjin will wear something sleek and sexy for the carpet because she IS pretty and she should flaunt it!!  To be honest, the white dress she wore at the presscon and the red lace long sleeves dress from her agency for the OHYA interview makes her look a bit dowdy.  I LOVE those dresses she wore for Instyle!

These 2 dresses, especially the last one (without that coat) is very sexy with that little peek-a-boo :) and it's a short dress so it'll show off her long slender legs well!  The girl has super nice legs, she should SHOW THEM OFF! :)  Call me crazy but I've been wondering what they'd would wear for their red carpet walk ahahaha

Cnyd4W2WYAAIKOR.jpg

CnyeGCyWcAEJBAY.jpg

duno what underneath that red jacket but this thigh-high pair of boots is perfect for early Fall too!

CnyeA4NWAAAiO8S.jpg

0B-XOhOhR4WhAWW5ONHhLSEFqTjg

93f8d29dgw1f5vzw6j2hyg206y0bm7wk.gif

93f8d29dgw1f5vzwgqu2xg209e0ciqv8.gif

0B-XOhOhR4WhAT191Sm1xTWtMUDg

93f8d29dgw1f5vzvxob0wg20a707itna.gif

265F943C5788DBDE1C8B13 

93f8d29dgw1f5vzvwf1a6g20j906vx6p.gif

15 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@Phi Thanks for posting all those Eric's family moments pics, they melt my heart. I missed him! When is he going to undo his ninja act? I hope to see hims somewhere, anywhere! :sweatingbullets: But for now I will just content with watching Shinwa's MV, I've even got the songs on my phone!

You're welcome. I miss him too.  Though Eric gone quiet/missing isn't new to the fans hahaha He's one of the more quiet & private member among Shinhwa.  That is why I said even before the end of the drama that I was going to enjoy all of those OHYA filming sightings on SNS because I know after the drama is over, it'll be very quiet for him as usual :)  

Make me wonder what's he's up to hahaha ninja-ing to LA with the sis, niece and nephew for a mini vacay? :) 

• Like 4

@Phi

haha yes the wardrobe and styling in Spy Myungwol was flashy for the hallyu star and it gotta be completed with the fab STUDS! :lol:  Though the every day Eric dresses down and more of the comfy hip hop / hobo chic style than the clean cut of his drama characters.  I think in a way he & So Ji Sub is similar in their every day style :) 

The Dior suit he wore was perfect. I like that cuff with the opening for the thumbs.  It has that Victorian classic with the modern twist, especially when paired with the funky shoes. Though I wish the suit sleeves were a bit longer.  Long arms problem hahahaha

I really really hope to see Eric & Hyunjin to be at tvN award TOGETHER walking down that red carpet arm in arm!!!!!!  really hope the news mills won't make more creation about dating rumor to the point that making it awkward for the to of them to decide to be there separately. I'll steal some chopsticks from @innasalvatore and poke these reporters myself :lol::lol:

It's easy for the guy because suit, tux is always the choice. I wish Hyunjin will wear something sleek and sexy for the carpet because she IS pretty and she should flaunt it!!  To be honest, the white dress she wore at the presscon and the red lace long sleeves dress from her agency for the OHYA interview makes her look a bit dowdy.  I LOVE those dresses she wore for Instyle!

These 2 dresses, especially the last one (without that coat) is very sexy with that little peek-a-boo :) and it's a short dress so it'll show off her long slender legs well!  The girl has super nice legs, she should SHOW THEM OFF! :)  Call me crazy but I've been wondering what they'd would wear for their red carpet walk ahahaha

I like dreamy clean cut with a little vulnerability and gruffness yet all buttery soft inside...... like PDK.... kikiki. The camera man did such a marvellous job with him making images of him in his quiet exterior yet hiding his traumatic pain inside. Some of the photos catch your breath.

Yep...... SHJ has such a sexy side to her. If she dresses in a fabulous gown partnering Eric in his smart tuxedo for a grand entrance to the ballroom stage...... whew ... the world can stop for a sec.

Thank you for all the photos you posted. You know how my thought process work s? Like this....:phew::rolleyes:

Hmmmmnnn....  smart........Yikess, studs...... Wow.... such a good looker..... wheeee look at the fabulous peacoat..... ooohhhh ......handsome man in black.... muahhhh for the melting smile........ whoaa, rugged, ...

• Like 1

On 7/20/2016 at 10:24 PM, Phi said:

Showing off the bow that he won from Shinhwa Broadcast Archery episode to his parents.

In the end, it was Shin Hye Sung and Eric, who tied for the most points, who received bows. Eric also got his bow signed by coach Kim Hyung Tak as well as the past Olympic gold medalists and the Korean representative archer athletes. Eric added that he was going to show his dad

jTBC later tweeted out, saying, “E-golas, the best archery student in Shinhwa with Hye Sung! It’s pretty obvious how excited he was to show his dad the archery bow set.  Seeing the archery father and son is making us smile.”  -- Mwave

Eric kept the bow, Hyesung kept the arrow holder.
The bow holder ending up on Eric's dad hip too as in the pic =))  =)) 

21228639.jpg

It has been sooooo long since I posted or replied anything on Soompi but my Eric/Shinhwa fever spikes up recently and here I am! lol. Saw this house before in Shinhwa Broadcast where Gomdori got very confused with his master's nocturnal behaviour but this is the first time I saw the house in another bigger angle. Very nice house he got there! heard he moved to Hyesung's building late last year?

18 hours ago, Phi said:

love this set of screencaps

cr as tagged

Hi Phi, you're not alone, dear - count me in, love them, too! They're such a feast for the eyes! Thanks for sharing them -  there’s just so much to look at.  He is just too hot in these snaps! The hotness level is through the roof! :P

• Like 1

@Phi Hihi, i "know" but i haven't "watched" all of them yet. For korean dramas i usually read news abt them first so i know almost dramas in its current time, with a name of an actor or actress i can tell some dramas they joined, for some popular names i can tell all ^^ This is bcoz i am a long time kdrama lover ( like U, long time Eric's fan). For those make me curious i will watch the cut sences. I watch not very much, even dramas that make the trend, i won't follow if i dun see it's interesting (for ex: Descendant of the sun, W of uncontrollable fond). OHYA is the drama i deepest falling in love with till now. I tried DOR before (be4 OHYA a long time) but can't stand till 3th ep cause i hate the female lead's personalities. Then in the middle of OHYA i watched The 3 musketeers of Seo Hyun Jin and rewatched DOR of Eric, but i once more time couldn't accept DOR bcoz of the female lead's character, not bcoz of Eric. But still, for me (just in my opinion) his acting in this drama didn't make me notice n its reason concludes some parts of the script and the female lead hehe. I said i dun like them is the truth but it is not bcoz of Eric, some are from very long time ago then it become too old-fashioned to enjoy, some are really uninteresting (in my pov)

To talk abt the "playboy" role. His looks in those project make me feel that. I should use "look like playboy" huh!!! Except for  Strongest Chil Woo, OHYA is the only project that Eric's appearance doesn't bring me the "playboy" feelings. Or i have to change the word from playboy to "lady-killer"???? For me playboy role is not a ruined personalities, it's just appearance :). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kate Springborn said:

@Phi Hihi, i "know" but i haven't "watched" all of them yet. For korean dramas i usually read news abt them first so i know almost dramas in its current time, with a name of an actor or actress i can tell some dramas they joined, for some popular names i can tell all ^^ This is bcoz i am a long time kdrama lover ( like U, long time Eric's fan). For those make me curious i will watch the cut sences. I watch not very much, even dramas that make the trend, i won't follow if i dun see it's interesting (for ex: Descendant of the sun, W of uncontrollable fond). OHYA is the drama i deepest falling in love with till now. I tried DOR before (be4 OHYA a long time) but can't stand till 3th ep cause i hate the female lead's personalities. Then in the middle of OHYA i watched The 3 musketeers of Seo Hyun Jin and rewatched DOR of Eric, but i once more time couldn't accept DOR bcoz of the female lead's character, not bcoz of Eric. But still, for me (just in my opinion) his acting in this drama didn't make me notice n its reason concludes some parts of the script and the female lead hehe. I said i dun like them is the truth but it is not bcoz of Eric, some are from very long time ago then it become too old-fashioned to enjoy, some are really uninteresting (in my pov)

To talk abt the "playboy" role. His looks in those project make me feel that. I should use "look like playboy" huh!!! Except for  Strongest Chil Woo, OHYA is the only project that Eric's appearance doesn't bring me the "playboy" feelings. Or i have to change the word from playboy to "lady-killer"???? For me playboy role is not a ruined personalities, it's just appearance :). 

You should watch Super Rookie and Korea Secret Agency. There is no 'look like play boy' Eric there...kkkk