Proof that the Parents of the Year award belongs to Oh Hae Young's mom and dad

5e20f8ca-149d-472e-9f8d-a2b8a78890c1.png

Another Oh Hae Young is about the budding romance between two strangers who are connected through incredible coincidences, one of which is sharing a wall with a secret door between their apartments. In one funny and touching scene, when Hae Young (Seo Hyun Jin) decides to pack a special lunch for Do Kyung (Eric Moon), she gets up in the wee hours and goes to her most constant support, her parents, for help. This hilarious clip is a tribute to all the moms and dads, as well as those who are in parental roles, who are there every day for us to back us up and support us without question.

SPOILER ALERT: This scene takes place at the beginning of episode 7, in case you haven't watched the episode yet. 

302a15ce-96e0-4500-a7a4-1412e8c66b16.jpg

By this time, Hae Young (Seo Hyun Jin) and Do Kyung (Eric Moon) have settled into a routine of peaceful coexistence. The two neighbors who couldn't stand each other at first have become two kindred souls who are starting to care about each other.

Is it romance or just friendship? After Do Kyung gave Hae Young a lamp, claiming it was an old one that he didn't need, she felt the sparks of something developing.

In the wee hours of the morning, Hae Young wakes up and decides to pack a special lunch for Do Kyung. 

It's time to call in emergency support!

Loaded with bags of groceries, Hae Young hops into a taxi and goes to her parents' house. After the initial shock of being awaken so early, her mother (Kim Mi Kyung) knows right away that her daughter is making food for the handsome neighbor, who she had previously met in a hilarious mistaken-identity encounter

Aren't you jealous of the fantastic array of homemade finger foods?

What's that old saying? "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach!" must have been humming in Hae Young's head.

I hope you noticed how the dad (Lee Han Wi) reacted in this clip. He hardly uttered a word the whole time, but from the way he concentrated and prepared the delicious food, you can tell this is a father who is totally devoted to his daughter's happiness. He will always be there, quietly and stoically, to give his support. 

On the eve of Father's Day, which occurs on June 19 this year in many countries, I'd like to wish all the fathers, as well as anyone who takes on a father's role, a very Happy Father's Day!

How does Do Kyung react when he receives the lunchbox? You may want to a look at the fun gifs in this recap showing Do Kyung's indecision about the special lunchbox, and watch episode 7 for what happens next.

source : dramafever

• Like 2

Another Oh Hae Young K-drama LoLs (Lapses of Logic): Coincidence Overload

feabc526-15c6-4249-9972-ef593e79a114.jpg

Are you watching the hilarious and coincidence-filled Another Oh Hae Young? If there's one thing dramas like this tell us, it's that Seoul is a really, really small place. Join Stephen as he points out all the lapses of logic in the first two episodes of this show. How many did you spot?

Do you agree with these LoLs?

source : dramafever

• Like 1

*** Well, everyone has their own point of view. But, can’t say this is sexual assault because sexual assault is any type of forced or coerced sexual contact or behavior that happens without consent. And the kiss there is not because she wants it to in the first place. I don't think there's so much of an issue here. :P

'Oh Hae Young Again' criticized for scenes which seem to victimize and blame women

Eric_1466088723_af_org.jpg

A controversy is brewing around popular tvN drama 'Oh Hae Young Again' for its allegedly misogynistic content. 

On various social media channels and blogs, netizens are putting forth heated debate on a specific scene from the ninth episode of the drama which aired this past May 30. This particular scene is a kiss scene between the main leads Park Do Kyung (played be Eric) and Oh Hae Young (played by Seo Hyun Jin). Netizens are taking issue with how Park Do Kyung called Oh Hae Young "an easy woman" and how he forcibly grabbed and kissed her despite her protests to let her go. Netizens commented, "It's only [okay] because the the woman did not resist in the end but it was on the level of sexual assault." 

seo-hyun-jin_1466095755_1.jpg

SEE ALSO: Shinhwa's Eric invites 3 lucky fans to the set of 'Oh Hae Young Again'!

Further, in the episode aired this past June 14, what Park Soo Kyung (played by Ye Ji Won) said to the women trying to take revenge on a playboy character named Lee Jin Sang (Kim Jin Suk) also stirred up complaint. Park Soo Kyung had rebuked the women, "You met him based on his qualifications. No, why don't you just keep on meeting him on his qualifications," which seemed to mock the women for their superficiality. The viewers expressed their displeasure with the scene, saying, "The lines made it as if the victims who were tricked by the playboy were at fault," and, "As if that wasn't enough, there were scenes where the victims were depicted as the 'villains' and defeated." 

seo-hyun-jin_1466095755_2.jpg

What are your thoughts on this whole controversy?

source : allkpop

On 2016-06-15 at 10:41 PM, willenette said:

Hi Phi, thanks dear for the reply. Also, thanks for sharing the clip. NICE that Eric's drama is one as the Top 5 Kisses for this year. BTW, that RAIN's kiss was called " post-vomit lizard kiss" - hahaha. :P

post-vomit lizard kiss? hahahaha I did not know.  I just remember I when wow that's a good kiss consider how the TV networks were much more conservative back then and not many actors & actresses went out to do kiss scene 'properly'  hence that post-vomit lizard kiss was memorable for me... same with Eric's QSS kisses (I don't remember there was a name for those) :) 

Thanks for sharing the post on the 'controversial' wall kiss in Another Miss Oh.  If any one watch the whole drama will understand it's not "sexual assault" well, in my opinion.  They're both madly in love with each other and they both wanted that kiss.  They both struggled internally because DK was holding back his feeling to declare his love for her due to his mistake of ruining her ex-fiance.  Before the kiss, there was a moment that they both gazed into each other's eyes and that to me was saying we both want this.  And it's why she didn't fight him off when the kiss starts.

I think this comment said it all

"SUJUshinee4ever 15 hours ago

"i still remember that scene in secret garden where hyun bin held ha ji won forcibly, and didnt let her go despite all her struggles. Though that scene had been romanticized, but that was actually more controversial. I wonder if people raised their voices back then at that scene"

The scene with Sokyung, it's a little hash to say but she has a point. Sokyung had no problem when the women showed up to beat him up but what she said is not wrong about the superficial part.

K-netz some times stir up trouble for nothing.  I wonder if this becomes only "controversial" in light of what's going on with PYC's case at the moment.

So cute.  These are bystanders or people who work at the location of the filming.

I love how comfy Eric & Shinhwa members are when they take photo with fans/people (boys or girls) :)

ClEQltYVEAAdMym.jpg

ClEPjVWVEAAZDLG.jpg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Phi said:

So cute.  These are bystanders or people who work at the location of the filming.

I love comfy Eric & Shinhwa members are when they take photo with fan/people (boys or girls) :)

Phi, thanks for sharing the photos. This is the reason why Eric's unassuming ways endeared him to many..... even to fans. :P

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Phi, thanks for sharing the photos. This is the reason why Eric's unassuming ways endeared him to many..... even to fans. :P

From what I saw with the old pics & videos, Eric is comfy with greeting people in the western way like handshake, hug, hand  hug on the shoulders... not sure if because he spent some of this youth in the US that he's not shy with being affectionate or it's just his nature being an ball of affection :)  

Though, seeing the things that happening right now, gotta admit, I'm worried if being endearing/unassuming might cause unnecessary troubles/judgment later when one is caught up with scandals. XD

Not sure if it's the actual image of the album as it says "temporary" on the image :) 

Oh Hae Young Again OST (tvN Drama)
Korean TV Series Soundtrack
Expected release date: June 29, 2016. Preorder Now!

$24.99 (no poster) || $31.99 (with poster) || $23.99 Kihno version

All are eligible for free shipping (no tracking)

TVN DRAMA ANOTHER OH HAE-YOUNG (AGAIN OH) O.S.T - CD + Poster

Technical Information
English繁體中文简体中文日本語한국어
Product Title:    Oh Hae Young Again OST (tvN Drama)
Singer Name(s):    Korean TV Series Soundtrack
Release Date:    2016-06-29
Language:    Korean
Disc Format(s):    CD
Shipment Unit:    3 What is it?
Publisher:    CJ E&M
YesAsia Catalog No.:    1050522993

Product Information / Track List
또 오해영 OST (tvN 드라마) 

1.와블 - 사르르 
2.서현진, 유승우 - 사랑이 뭔데 
3.벤 - 꿈처럼 
4.로이킴 - 어쩌면 나 
5.정승환 - 너였다면 
6.이석훈 - I’ll Be There 
7.검정치마 - 기다린 만큼, 더 
8.김이지(꽃잠프로젝트) - 흩어져 
9.소풍 
10.헐~~ 
11.HUL 
12.난 내가 여전히… 
13.Mystery 
14.설렘is 
15.오메~~ 
16.이사도라 펑키 
17.나 심심하다 진짜… 

2016.06.05 [Fan Account] "Another Miss Oh" 3% Rating Promise: Filmset Visit at Dokyung's Home

Note: the costume she wore is Kaonashi (faceless/no-face) from the Japanese anime Spirited Away.

Thank you to everyone who cheered me on and helped me to go to this event.

* For convenience purposes I will unify all ‘Gael-Joo’ phrases as 'Do-Kyung’.
** I’ve already written reviews on 'Moon-Gael’ and 'Tto-Gael’ but I’ve added some parts that I’ve left out and wrote another one with the hopes to write a perfect review. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[Source] 'Another Miss Oh’ Event Winner Review | written by MAA

1. Ever since winning this event, I’ve been agonizing over whether I should go or not, as I didn’t want to be an intrusion. But I thought I won’t get an opportunity like this again in my life, and if I let this pass I’ll start seeing the future like Do-Kyung.ㅇㅇ  So I decided to go and prepared the Kaonashi doll and fan and went to bed early.ㅇㅇ

2. Because I wanted to go dressed up as a Kaonashi, I contacted them beforehand. I thought it was right that I go as a Kaonashi rather than silly old me, as it is the one that actively promoted the show (although it is a rather meaningless gesture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ). 

They said it was fine to wear the costume, but remarked, “Eric might get a bit scared, is that alright?”  The studio atmosphere seems to be very much focused on (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Do-Kyung)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) hahaha. I promised, “I won’t go close to Do-Kyung!!!!” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. June 5th at 11AM, I arrived at Sang-Am CJ E&M studio and changed into Kaonashi costume. I met the person from the promotion team with two other winners and took a taxi to Il-San studio. On the way there the taxi driver kept staring at me and asking, “What do you do for a living?” I didn’t answer and the promotion team personnel just remarked, “Ummm… it’s nothing.” It seemed he couldn’t bear to give an explanation… Tears.

4. When we got there, we waited at the staff waiting room on the 2nd floor of the studio for a while, then moved to the 1st floor. Everyone seemed so careful that we not only turned the sound off on our mobile phones, but also felt like we should not even breathe. I tried to walk very quietly when I moved.

Like the picture below, the recording was done on the 1st floor house set. The director was monitoring through a small screen on some kind of machine. The manager and costume designer etc. stood behind waiting. The promotion team personnel, the other two winners and I stood behind them watching the recording. At first we were standing without chairs (they were afraid it’d be too noisy to take out chairs). We crouched down as our legs started to get a little cramp, then I sat on the floor. It seemed ok for a Kaonashi to do so.

* I didn’t realize they took a photo of me here…

The recording was episode 11 where they do the French battle in the morningㅇㅇ
Soo-Kyung, Hoon, Do-Kyung, Jin-Sang all were there.
Whenever there is a ‘Cut’, Hoon came out of the set for a rest.
(I heard Do-Kyung doesn’t come out oftenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

He thought I was a doll and pressed my shoulders then got jumpy when I moved.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It’s a person?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?”

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ Yes, I am ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

After he saw that it was a costume, he said, “Wow. I want one.”

I kept seeing him, so I gave him friendly waves.  He went away amused….

There was a scene where Do-Kyung came out to the veranda so it was nice being able to observe him.  I don’t think Do-Kyung saw me till thenㅇㅇ

* I took a photo of a chair that seemed to belong to Do-Kyung. (TN: hah cuz Hello Kitty?)

5. I got embarrassed when some commented that the show will be a big success now that a ghost appeared on the set (….)
The lighting staff even directed the light my way………………….
The promotion team personnel gave us ice coffee, but I couldn’t drink it ….. because there was no opening for a mouth on the costume. So he took it back again. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅜㅜ

6. After the recording scene was over, they all came out for lunch. While I wasn’t looking, Jin-Sang pressed my shoulders. I turned my head surprised, which in turn made Jin-Sang surprised.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It’s a person?!?!?!?!?!?!22222222222222”

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I heard that line so many times already. Whenever I wear the Kaonashi costume, I become like one and rarely move or talk. The people from the promotion team kept on touching me.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They commented that I should attach some lighting on my head.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. After the recording was over, we were to take some photos in Do-Kyung’s room then go home. While I was listening to the instructions, Do-Kyung came out and walked TOWARD US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as I saw him I turned my head and tried to hide (as promised). Do-Kyung kept looking at me and smiling.

Do-Kyung was saying something to the promotion team so I tried to listen with all my mighty. He said, “She wore the Kaonashi costume and gave out the show promotional fans and even went to different cities.”  I later heard from the staff that during the first historical fans hand out in SamChung-Dong, Do-Kyung saw Kaonashi handing out the fans and asked the promotion team: “They are handing out our fans over there. Did the promotional team give it to them? Please find out.”

So the staff from the PR team went out in search of Kaonashi, but when he finally found me, I had disappeared into the crowd.ㅋㅋㅋ He commented that he thought it was strange that so many people with (Another Miss Oh) fans passed by during the recording….

Anyways, I really didn’t see Do-Kyung’s face well because I was trying to calm myself down. I don’t remember much because I really tried to stay away. Even the other winners said to me, “You should turn around and see him. You’ve come all this way!!!” But I just couldn’t ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. We all moved to Do-Kyung’s room while the staff explained the order of the photo shoot. We were meant to take both the one-to-one photo and the group photo on the couch, but while listening to the explanation Do-Kyung suggested an idea.

Let’s do the one-to-one photo on the bed under the covers.”

……………..O.M.G…………….

The other winners probably felt the same as they didn’t dare move.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So I went out first to take the photo but soon regretted it. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It felt like a thousand years just getting in the blanket. I barely sat on the edge of the bed and looked up when my heart started pounding and I couldn’t breathe under the mask.

“Please quickly take the photoㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠI can’t breatheㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ” I said.

Everyone laughed when they heard the Kaonashi speak.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  While taking the photo, Do-Kyung kept on laughing. After taking the photos I got down from the bed and tried to breathe all at once.ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ Everyone laughed again.

I think he put his arms around the last winner while they took the photo (the second winner wasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋvery lamented afterwards). I didn’t even notice because I was sitting on the sofa looking the other way, trying to put my heart back together.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The second group photo was taken on a long sofa with everyone sitting down. I thought everyone would want to sit next to Do-Kyung so I sat at the edge. Do-Kyung suggested that we all squeeze together so I don’t get cut out of the photo.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Do-Kyung put his arms around all the winners. His hands might have not reached me but because he had such long arms, part of his hand touched my back. He probably stretched out to do that. Thank you…

8. The visitors’ gifts were supposed to be autographed posters, but Do-Kyung suggested that we get autographed screenplays instead. They quickly brought the scripts and he signed them.

Do-Kyung = Kind

* Beware of heart flutter.
* Beware of attention.
* Beware of envy.
* The staff remarked that this looks like some commercial or movieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

* Beware of Do-Kyung’s sweetness.
* Beware of embarrassed Kaonashi.

He told us to take good care of the screenplay as he left.

We visited Do-Kyung’s house, bathroom, bedroom and 1st floor. Because we weren’t allowed to take photos, the promotion team took photos and told us they would send them to us.

The other winners had their faces blurred out but because I had a Kaonashi mask on, it came out as is. The photographer complimented me that I had the best complexion out of the three.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

* Probably Do-Kyung’s bathroom.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

* The shelf where Do-Kyung’s sound captures are stored.
* It was so detailed, even containing the tape that Do-Kyung’s father made.

* Where is this and who am I?

* We came to the set on the 1st floor. Feeling very happy.

* Rustling past the dining table.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. We even saw Madam Heo Ji-Ya (the Park’s Mom) as we came outㅋㅋㅋㅋ
We went back to Sang-Am and read the screenplay in a café.

Touched….

10.  Stuck a poster on the ceiling.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Now I can wake up to Do-Kyung in the morning.

They gave me some more posters to thank me for promoting the show. I will try to send them out with other special gifts.

End of review.

Source: kkkomgi + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

This is the Another Miss Oh fanmade fans that the Kaonashi is giving out to promote the drama. The cast & production crew are also seen to use this fanmade promotional fan on filming set in the recent weeks. (source: mma.216)

Here are some photos from the 3 lucky viewers who won the film-set visit event to fulfill their 3% rating promise.

Credit: EricMun.tumblr

Hi, I am new here. I love Eric from his new drama. How can he doesn't change at all? Still handsome and look young.

Eric need your support here :) Please support him and vote for him and his drama..

eric for the best actor http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-actor-k-drama-2016-first-half (now at 3rd palce)

OHYA for the best drama http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-drama-k-drama-2016-first-half (now at 2nd place)

and for best couple with Hyunjin http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-couple-k-drama-2016-first-half (now at 2nd place)

if you dont mind, you can vote her too :) 

Seo hyun jin for the best actress http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-actress-k-drama-2016-first-half (now at 2nd place)

Thank you so much :) 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, nessanonejja said:

Hi, I am new here. I love Eric from his new drama. How can he doesn't change at all? Still handsome and look young.

Eric need your support here :) Please support him and vote for him and his drama..

eric for the best actor http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-actor-k-drama-2016-first-half (now at 3rd palce)

OHYA for the best drama http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-drama-k-drama-2016-first-half (now at 2nd place)

and for best couple with Hyunjin http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-couple-k-drama-2016-first-half (now at 2nd place)

if you dont mind, you can vote her too :) 

Seo hyun jin for the best actress http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-actress-k-drama-2016-first-half (now at 2nd place)

Thank you so much :) 

Thanks so much for sharing.  Glad you enjoy the drama.  2 more weeks and it's all done.  I'm going to miss him and all the SNS sighting....

A new BTS from EP.14

I love how Hyebin took photo of Eric & Hyunjin.  Their reaction is so cute hahaha

Eric is really good/caring when he took a fan from the cordy and gave it to Papa Oh.  Again, nothing big but I love little gesture like that. 

When PD told Eric to grab Hyunjin from behind and kiss her, I thought they were playing around with some wrestling lol  No wonder Eric looked "shocked" :lol::lol::lol:

I love every single actor and actress in this drama.  What a great team they have.

https://i.imgur.com/55ZGTqZ.gif

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Phi said:

Thanks so much for sharing.  Glad you enjoy the drama.  2 more weeks and it's all done.  I'm going to miss him and all the SNS sighting....

Yeeeeeesss.. Its really sad just thinking about it. Whats i am gonna do to fill my days :'( 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nessanonejja said:

Yeeeeeesss.. Its really sad just thinking about it. Whats i am gonna do to fill my days :'( 

Good thing is Shinhwa is coming back in the Fall so we'll get to see him again shortly :)   Yes, I know it's not the same as during the drama.  I hope he'll be back to the screen again soon next year :)

http://img.lifestyler.co.kr/uploads/program/cheditor/2016/06/29W26UMM34PKJ6LT3OV7.jpg

http://img.lifestyler.co.kr/uploads/program/cheditor/2016/06/MO5U9VQLOYHAW3SD46BP.jpg

http://img.lifestyler.co.kr/uploads/program/cheditor/2016/06/71ZH1B7T442O4XQR27JA.jpg

http://img.lifestyler.co.kr/uploads/program/cheditor/2016/06/OEHT241TCGAGHV9Z2PG8.jpg

His side profile is beautiful. Tall long nose bridge round head and damn those lashes.....

http://img.lifestyler.co.kr/uploads/program/cheditor/2016/06/KV59VNGORKDTUVD6GK9D.jpg

Those sad beautiful puppy eyes that made Mama Oh cancel all her curses....
I wonder if that line was written just because of Eric's pretty eyes lol

http://img.lifestyler.co.kr/uploads/program/cheditor/2016/06/27BBCQBXVFC56RNFGW88.jpg

ClDbdCEUgAA52Qw.jpg

ClDbb0IUgAEvfid.jpg

ClDbc6BUkAAX83h.jpg

ClDbc-rUsAQY7B9.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hercoffee14 said:

Hai guys, i am new in this thread, i currently watch OHYA, but monday is too far to wait, can you please send me a link of x-man ep 57+58, shinhwa are the guests,  I can not find video with eng sub anywhere, thanks:)

Hi there, you may find it on youtube. But it's in korea I think.

• Like 1