Guest newshen857.

@innasalvatore, thank you for wishing my friend a quick recovery :) She thanked me for the Shinhwa photo and her words were "they are gorgeous", however, she said her favorites were Andy and Minwoo because they are cute and "less threatening to her health". She described the Leader as being too handsome, it seemed she had to fend off so many women just to get his attention, she said it was "too much to take  for her elderly heart" :)  

@phi, that pre-debut stories of Shinhwa were such a good read, don't know where you dug up the article but really enjoyed reading  :)

newshen857. said: @innasalvatore, thank you for wishing my friend a quick recovery :) She thanked me for the Shinhwa photo and her words were "they are gorgeous", however, she said her favorites were Andy and Minwoo because they are cute and "less threatening to her health". She described the Leader as being too handsome, it seemed she had to fend off so many women just to get his attention, she said it was "too much to take  for her elderly heart" :)  

@phi, that pre-debut stories of Shinhwa were such a good read, don't know where you dug up the article but really enjoyed reading  :)