Chan Than San ( Tran Thanh Son) - A Model In Vietnam

Guest aznluvblue

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay after viewing his xanga, I am convince he is not Viet.

I think he just live in Vietnam.

:blush: hi there, just make thing clear for u guys, he's Viet 100%, can watch him on this TV show, i didn't watch it, so not sure what this show talkin' about :sweatingbullets: but, he plays a role as MC in this show

Link

mms://www.vtc.com.vn/VtcPortal_0449/nhipdieutreso8.wmv

1) copy the link first. And, open Windows Media Player up.

2) pull down the File menu, click Open URL

3) paste the link and enjoy watching ^^

:lol: One more thing, I’m really happy that people here like my post ^^. I’ve seen some yeah1 members here too; so, for those who ask me to post more pix, I think I would like to leave that job for yeah1 members here, cause anyway I’m a GUY :sweatingbullets: , so don’t feel so great to post guy pix a lot, but if you wanna see more pretty viet girls, I’m 100% willing to share them with you guys.

Another thing, I have an idea, why don’t we create a thread kinda like pretty Vietnamese people, so we can post any cute pix, dun need to be perfect, just pictures you think they r cute and wanna anothers to see them :D

^ i joined that yeah1 site the other day also lol

but im so confused whenever im on there

cause everything is in viet >_<

and my viet reading/writing "skills" is lets say equivalent to a 7yr old =[

well maybe not that bad, but u get the point

I cant really judge as I dont really know what viet people generally look like in real life (no viets at my school and probably only very few in akl really) but I dont think he looks viet

he looks.. krn or sth :\

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

ooh I bet he's a second generation chinese or korean that lives in vietnam

his features and skin tone is SERIOUSLY not vietnamese like

Wow, some people just can't accept the fact that there are actually good looking Vietnamese people out there!!! :rolleyes:

Everyone's perception of Vietnamese people is so thwarted on Soompi. To be honest, in real life, I've seen more pretty Vietnamese girls than Korean girls. In fact, in my last 2 schools, the prettiest Asian girls were always Vietnamese.

I have to admit that Korean celebrities are better looking than Vietnamese celebrities though.

^^

I know.. this is insane.

It's gotten to the point where it's hard not to be offended..

especially by people who admit they don't even have a clue what a Vietnamese person is supposed to look like.

How can you say someone doesn't look like something when you can't even conjure an image of what that something is?

My features and skin tone are seriously not Vietnamese-like, but I can assure you that I'm 100% Viet. In reality, that sort of fallacy doesn't apply for everything.

Back on topic-- I checked out gaucon's clip of TTS, and man.. his nose looks really bird like.

Guest niconeko

Wow, some people just can't accept the fact that there are actually good looking Vietnamese people out there!!! :rolleyes:

Everyone's perception of Vietnamese people is so thwarted on Soompi. To be honest, in real life, I've seen more pretty Vietnamese girls than Korean girls. In fact, in my last 2 schools, the prettiest Asian girls were always Vietnamese.

I have to admit that Korean celebrities are better looking than Vietnamese celebrities though.

yeah, it's kinda sad...it depends on the area, though. Our beauty queen in my high school was Korean, and she was so lovely.

my friend's skin tone and features are even BETTER looking than his.. and guess what?! They're 100% Viets...

happy?! :blink:

PPL.. please just stop this... :( his style mite be HongKong-ish [this is my opinion... no offense ^^;;] but he's 100% Viet... if u can't deal with it.. suck for you!!! tat's all :(

I dont think EVERYONE thinks 'hes too hot to be viet' some just think he doesnt look like the (generalised) typical viet guy who probably has black hair and darker skin tone. doesnt mean they're uglier than this guy -__-

I personally think its just his style that makes him different

Archived