Chan Than San ( Tran Thanh Son) - A Model In Vietnam

Guest aznluvblue

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gahh... stop saying that Viet guys are generally ugly.. tat pisses me off too :fury:

i've seen many many cute/handsome viet guys... even some of my guy friends are... not to brag.. but they are cute/handsome and tall and stuff... so please stop!!! :(

this guy... yea he's cute.. but not really my definition of a cute guy ^^;; ...

Bao Thy looks cute as always ^^ she'll make it far ^^ i wanna meet her.. she looks like a cool person :D

you sure he's viet? he looks to good to be a viet guy LOL. i think the world is coming together for viet.

:tears: :tears: :tears:

LOLL j/k ....i know you just playing ......right right??? ahaha

Guest aznluvblue

Hehe, Vietnamese guys are not ugly at all. Nevertheless, some are very cute but we just dont know it. I will post some pix of my friends to prove that Vietnamese guys are hot too. Sorry everybody, these pictures below do not have anything to do wid the topic, but please allow me to post them.

292769435_m-1.jpg

150431383_ae9322e374.jpg

18159201_m.jpg

96ca4506.jpg

63-d4.jpg

index2-1.jpg

index-1.jpg

Guest xtweeek

its kind of sad to see all these comments on viet people -_- there are plenty of hot viet guys <_< i live around a bunch of them! <_< but yeah that guys okay looking xD not my taste though

:tongue2: :sweatingbullets: wow I can’t stand people saying mean things about viet guys, most of viets are not so much handsome, but they have their own charming style, believe me or not you just gotta get out and see more …

and some viets I wanna share (they all normal teens in life :) )

344969451_9c62d3c543.jpg

333758041_158d19de6f.jpg325658248_5fdf04ac33.jpg

tts8.jpg

111552.jpg111551.jpg

... :lol: a lot more but i'm too lazy to post them up ^^

Anyway, Peace Out and don’t hate or look down on viets, because vietnamese guys really friendly and humble, make friends if you meet them.

proud to be viet, :lol:

Guest SPICIOLI

blahhhhhh.

i think he looks hot.

ok here it goes people

theres

good looking viets

and theres ugly looking viets

theres

good looking koreans

ugly looking koreans

good looking japanese

ugly looking japanese

good looking chinese

ugly looking chinese

same goes with all ethnicity. but really, i have never seen a truely ugly person in my entire life.

but i guess people keep making these rude assumptions and comments is because we don't really see much vietnamese people taking pictures of themselves here, right?

i mean really.

in the ulzzang mania, theres pretty hot people in there taking pictures. and that's why they areee...errr..famous

and in the chinese uljjang thread theres a whole bunch of hot chinese guys and girls pictures there.

there's really no vietnamese uljjang thread because i guesss there's not too many vietnamese famous online pictures to make one? all in allllllll, this isssss actually a korean(mostly) based site so you'll be seein more of them then vietnamese people right?!

IT'S SO LATE, IM CONFUSING MYSELF :tears:

:tongue2: :sweatingbullets: wow I can’t stand people saying mean things about viet guys, most of viets are not so much handsome, but they have their own charming style, believe me or not you just gotta get out and see more …

and some viets I wanna share (they all normal teens in life :) )

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/tok..._9c62d3c543.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/tok..._158d19de6f.jpg 325658248_5fdf04ac33.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/hinadethuong/tts8.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f195/ash..._Anh/111552.jpg 111551.jpg

... :lol: a lot more but i'm too lazy to post them up ^^

Anyway, Peace Out and don’t hate or look down on viets, because vietnamese guys really friendly and humble, make friends if you meet them.

proud to be viet, :lol:

I find these guy even hotter than that Chan Than San :rolleyes:

Anyway, he is a cutie. I didn't know that he's 100% Viet. Looks too Korea-ish for me. And I don't like that :sweatingbullets:

Guest LovexPoison

Aww, it's cruel for anyone to doubt his ethnicity just because he's cute.

However, I initially doubted his ethnicity because his features aren't common for a Vietnamese person. His nose and eyes seem so strange to me... did he get surgery? Strange in a sense that they don't seem Vietnamese! I dunno. I'm crazy.

But, I think he's very attractive. :]

Guest ZlxamyphamxlZ

Here is Tran Thanh Son's blog as i found out from my frien: www.xanga.com/fung_fun9

he has da charming look bt the way he talks is abit gay though... :sweatingbullets:

Guest AL_NT_ATT

:tears: :tears: :tears:

LOLL j/k ....i know you just playing ......right right??? ahaha

yeah it was meant to be a joke but not the type to laugh at and richard simmons in your pants but people took it seriously so i dunno ahahah i think you're the only one who took it right.

Guest Babii Namky

What's going with the stereotypy that all viet guys/girls are ugly? And when someone posted up pictures of cute guys/girls..some would say that they r too cute to be viet?

Im sorry but from what i see, only korean celebrities look good because obvisously most of them have had plastic surgery...and unfortunely the korean/japanese guys i saw at my college are butt ugly.

The reason why viet celebrities are not that good looking because they are natural!

So stop putting other races down!

Guest xXSJloveXx

aww hes really cute for a vietnamese!! hehe

whats that suppose to mean!??? :blink: "for a vietnamese" >.>

But anywayss, i have some pics of cute vnese guys if anyone wants to see =]

Archived