Chan Than San ( Tran Thanh Son) - A Model In Vietnam

Guest aznluvblue

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest orangeorange123

you sure he's viet? he looks to good to be a viet guy LOL. i think the world is coming together for viet.

^ I think this comment is utterly rude and very uncalled for. You make it seem like every guy that's Vietnamese is ugly, and that is definitely not true.

Guest MiyaKisses

he's cute! tho he really doesn't look "full" viet...not saying that viet guys are ugly just that they sure don't all look like that... ^_^ ....thanks for posting!

Guest aznluvblue

I dont know how guys in Vietnam look these days cuz i did not visit for a long time. But my frens said they are very fashionable and their hair r pretty much like that :unsure: well, i guess itz just a small number

Some comments really pissed me off; people made sound like most Vietnamese guys're ugly but that's definitely not true. Anyway, i agree he doesn't look like Vietnamese much and i thought he's Korean when seeing some pics of him at first.

Guest linhbeo

go to VN this summer n chek then, this is VN 2007, n viet teens got their style

im not a big fan of Son but i have to admit that he has the skill to make himself bcome a hottie

saw him last summer, not dat hot thou -0- i'll recheck this summer =))

Guest don'tpan!c

erisa, isn't that a little harsh?

--

Tran Thanh Son looks cute, in my opinion. May I share some pics I found of him, aznluvblue? I just thought these were interesting.

Here he is modeling with a VN singer (Hien Thuc, I think).

tranthanhsonhb9.png

tranthanhson2xe6.png

tranthanhson3eg6.png

And here he is modeling with a super VN model named Thu Phuong.

tranthanhson4qh7.th.png

tranthanhson5pe2.th.png

tranthanhson6withthuphugv5.th.png

Finally, here he is with Bao Thy (from Miss Audition). They look cute together. ^^

tranthanhson7withbaothyfc8.png

Guest MIS0HAPPY

he has really cool hair. o_o

his face looks like my friend's boyfriend!

well, the recently posted one where he's smiling!

(i suppose it's the crooked smile?) :)

Archived