Who Wants To Be On Tv?

M$

Helping my sister out =)
She just got a job, and I really hope you guys could help her. Just PM me if you are interested! =DDD

Do you or someone you know is between the ages of 5-16 and want to be on television? Background or even become the star of a sitcom or morning show? If you are willing to travel this Sunday to Beverly Hills, you have the opportunity to show off what you have to top Entertainment groups and high power agents. Parents! Think your kids have what it takes to make it, don't miss this opportunity for a FREE screentest. I repeat, FREE! There are no obligations for anything. If your child gets chosen, he or she will make enough money for college and THEN SOME! So if you're interested, reply to thread. We'd have to meet up so I can give you my business card/invitation for this Sunday (01-28-07). Hope to see yall there!

-Socheata

Archived