Se7en-crazy

mayb more soon hehe.=D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jonogunn

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Everybody Wants a Thug

[edit]Oops I just realized that it said kpop only. Where's the delete button....

Guest Hae_Jin

My current tone is Forever With You - Big Bang

The other ringtones I alternate with are ..

One By One - Bae Seul Gi

We Belong Together - Big Bang

A Fool's Only Tear - Big Bang

You're My Miracle - DBSK

Tomorrow - Hwan Hee

Strong Woman - Bae Seul Gi

Black Glasses - Eru

Guest OhSoGirlie

La La La - big Bang I LOVER it haha i always listen to it and tend not to pick up the phone just so i can listen to it LOL x]

wow thanks for the information ^^ how much do you think it would cost for those usb cord to connect on the computer to the cellphone?...or it depends on the company?

mmm.. those cords range in price. it depends on what kind of phone you have and if the cord is available for your phone. some phones already come with the cords though.. or if you have a memory card with your phone you can use that or send ringtones by mms i believe. =]

and for the Goong S ringtones.. some clubboxes have them.. i dont remember which ones but ive seen them before.. and kpop.www2.com has three Goong S ringtones zipped together but you have to be a member to DL

Guest StarCrystal

mines a 'One Fine Day' instrumental melody thing from the drama ^^ very nice sounding~~

i dunno if this is the right place to ask and since the subject is about cellphone ringtones i thought i'd try asking here :3

i was watching Goong S and i really want the girls ringtone @_@ anyone have it or know where to get it? or know what its called?

Have you tried asking in the Goong S thread? ;x

Guest estincelle*

People have been saying that they have the jjajangmyun ringtone from Goong S, but where exactly can you get it from? Is there a website or something that I can get it off from or something because I really like that ringtone. Please please please PM me about it. Thank you everyone!

its posted in the goong s thread.

Guest Bsarang*

My ringtone change a lot..

Ballon-DBSK

Snow Dream - SM Town

Ya Ya Ya - Baby vox *kinda very old

Sarang Hae yo -Baby vox

Get Up-Baby vox

Shee - Baby vox ReV

Tic Toc - Super Junior

Stand by me - SS501

Unlock - SS501

kinda change evryday hahahaha~!

Guest justine22

I've been wanting to get a korean ringtone on my cell and I went to this website, which I got from here... thanks, btw... ;)

I have Se7en's "Lalala" on my cellphone and I really like this song, so I couldn't help but get this... :)

Guest stephypham

my current ringtone is the Goong S one =] " Oppa, did you order Jjajangmyun? " hahah i smile everytime i hear my ringtonee

Archived