[drama 2007] Hello! Miss / Hello! Baby 헬로! 애기씨

Guest xosandy

Guest HappySY

Hi,

Preview for 11 is out... can anyone translate?? :unsure:

집문서가 든 베개를 들고 서울로 올라온 꽃분이는 화란에게 화안당을 준다며 베개를 준다. 하지만 베개 안에 집문서가 있다는 것을 알지 못한 화란은 짜증만 난다. 뒤늦게 도착한 수하는 화란이 꽃분이를 시켜 집문서를 가져오라 한 것으로 의심하게 된다. 화란은 자신의 계획들이 수하에게 들켰을까 걱정하게 된다.

찬민은 어떨 결에 줍게 된 화안당 집문서를 가지고 수하에게 접근한다. 동규는 황회장에게 붙잡혀 아무것도 못하는 상황이 답답하기만 하다. 수하에게서 동규를 떨어뜨리려는 찬민의 계획은 계속되고 동규는 점점 수하와 멀어지게 된다.

수하는 화안당 문제로 마을 사람들에게서 미움을 사게 되고 화안당에 갇히게 된다. 수하를 구하기 위한 동규의 탈출이 시작된다.

Thanks

Kokbunee who brings a pillow which has a house registration document to Seoul pass a pillow to Hwaran. However, Hwaran didn't know the document is in the pillow and is just irritate about it. Suha is doubting the fact that Hwaran asked Kokbunee to bring the document. Hwaran is worry about her plan to be discovered by Suha.

Chanmin approach Suha with the Hwaahndang house document that he accidentally got. Dongkyu could not do anything because of President Hwang, Chanmin is going ahead with his plan trying to create a gap between Donggu and Suha, and they are getting apart more and more.

Because of Hwaahndang matter, Suha is blamed by the people and trap in the Hwaahndang. Dongkyu starts escaping to save Suha. :phew:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ngocphuongaus

thank you for the preview of episode 11. I can not believe there are only 6 episodes to go . I am so excited to see episode 9, 10. It is sad that SH and DG are fighting for the battle and they are still not yet together

I am not surprise about CM because he is a playboy since the beginning. The playboy never be serious in love, I suppose.

Remember when he first met SH at the hotel, he tries to kiss her. We can see that he has never respect SH, he has never loved her. Yet he does so some signs that he is interested in SH but that is not long.

On the other hand, DG is always care about SH. whenever anything happens to her, he rescue her. I would say, he thinks about her in the first place so DG deserves to have love from SH

Guest jade_empress

i watch this through kbs world.. ldh's charisma never fades! i really, really admire her acting.. oh and it's her birthday? woah.. saengil chukhae! the girl turns into a miss ^_^ hope you touch more hearts..

Guest laisydaisycat

Wow, ep. 11 sounds like a depressing one. I hope ep. 12 is better. Especially if Dong Gyu is plotting to save Su Ha!! I love it when he comes to the rescue. :wub:

Kokbunee who brings a pillow which has a house registration document to Seoul pass a pillow to Hwaran. However, Hwaran didn't know the document is in the pillow and is just irritate about it. Suha is doubting the fact that Hwaran asked Kokbunee to bring the document. Hwaran is worry about her plan to be discovered by Suha.

Chanmin approach Suha with the Hwaahndang house document that he accidentally got. Dongkyu could not do anything because of President Hwang, Chanmin is going ahead with his plan trying to create a gap between Donggu and Suha, and they are getting apart more and more.

Because of Hwaahndang matter, Suha is blamed by the people and trap in the Hwaahndang. Dongkyu starts escaping to save Suha. :phew:

thanks for the translation HappySY!

so DG is embarking on some heroic efforts to save his aegisshi! yay!

since he's not working in TOP group anymore, i guess he should have ample time to plan the rescue and execute it perfectly?

this will be the umpteenth time he has come to her rescue....*contented sigh*

so where do u guys think he would bring her after he rescues her? what'll they do?

Guest ptaj83

i can't wait to see eps 7-10 subbed and i can't believe how sneaky CM is... i'm soo hoping that all the misunderstanding between SH and DG gets put away...

anyways... happy birthday LDH

i wanted to know some bg sound in hm ep 6.

somewhere around 1 hr 6min, when the elders suggested jy to be the heir of had, there is a music that comes in the background, does anyone knows what music is that? i have short version of it but no name.

the other bg sound is the one that always comes pop/funky.. it happens in all eps randomnly but in since im at ep 6, it happens at 1 hr 8min 40s .... kindly appreciate the identification the bg sounds.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest mayumi

hi, i'm new to this thread..

int to download the 1st episode but nt v sure how to.. had clicked on the Powerapple link, but duno how to navigate from there.. too many things already.. any 1 can help me pls?

many thks!! :D

Guest closet_queen

i'm really excited to watch the following episodes!

i just got to watch til ep.6 coz i dont understand korean.

anyway, thanks withs2 for subbing this drama!

BTW, DO YOU KNOW WHICH CLUBBOX HAS THIS IN MQ BESIDES MANDYQUYEN?

thanks!

Guest sweetanna

Seriously....those letters are really big....wOw...sort of scared me....

yes Tangsta...I got both the Pinetree and the Person versions of ep 8 and it seemed to me then that the Person version (the one used for subbing) was not quite as good quality as the Pinetree version...

if you are concerned about subs, since the files are only seconds apart in terms of length, the Pinetree version will probably also work with the subs whenever they are made (btw, thanks WITH S2 for your hard work :D )

I believe that ripgal's navigation page has the direct downloads for both versions (if that's the method you prefer)...lilgzl's mu links are for the Pinetree version

hope to have helped... :)

Guest Tangsta

Seriously....those letters are really big....wOw...sort of scared me....

yes Tangsta...I got both the Pinetree and the Person versions of ep 8 and it seemed to me then that the Person version (the one used for subbing) was not quite as good quality as the Pinetree version...

if you are concerned about subs, since the files are only seconds apart in terms of length, the Pinetree version will probably also work with the subs whenever they are made (btw, thanks WITH S2 for your hard work :D )

I believe that ripgal's navigation page has the direct downloads for both versions (if that's the method you prefer)...lilgzl's mu links are for the Pinetree version

hope to have helped... :)

thankyou, sorry about the big scary letters, its seems to be the only way i can get anyone to notice my posts around here...

Guest songjc

HappySY, thanks for the translation of ep. 11 preview. Our DG will again be the knight in shing armor to rescue our princess. can't wait to see them make up and i hope it doesn't take 5 episodes for them to do so. I want to see lots and lots of DG and SH lovely moments together....... :blush:

hi, i'm new to this thread..

int to download the 1st episode but nt v sure how to.. had clicked on the Powerapple link, but duno how to navigate from there.. too many things already.. any 1 can help me pls?

many thks!! :D

hi mayumi! are you filipina? :)

anyway, i can't help you with powerapple but you can try the other links per episode like megaupload, it's a lot easier to follow. :)

first and foremost...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE DA HAE!!!

wish you all the best...

thanks for the translation... wheewww... in episode 10, DG seemed to have everyone against him, even SH... now in episode 11, at least DG will get to clear his name to SH... i think he's the only one who really cares for SH and i hope SH would then truly see that DG is sincere...

Guest I LOV DONGHAE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE DA HAE SSHI!

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY AND MAY YOU BE BLESS IN EVERYTHING YOU DO IN FUTURE WHETEHER RELATIONSHIP OR CAREER!

BUPA TTI SSHI KOYA!

FIGHTING!

HAHA!

HOPE YOU WILL BE WITH LEE DONG WOOK SSHI AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU TOLD US!

' WE WILL TRY TO DATE!'

PLEASE TRY TO DATE!

AND MAKE ALL OF US HAPPY!

Archived