NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wizkid4785
Who else is competition? Yao is great but I think Dwight is better.

yao and amare easily.

I didn't think the Knicks would be good this year. But it's still early in the season.

the fact they're winning games is amazing; a knicks team over 500? phoenix organization sure knows what they're doing.

Guest PB&Banana

Hehe charles barkley said it was not a fight it was a scuffle there were just of guys who can't fight but just push hehe love nba tnt overtime

I like yao's finesse with his shot but guy needs to know how to dunk and if dwight stays as he is right now then he is a monster 10 blocks!

Guest melo.breeze

lakers vs pistons tonight ... quiet a worrying game for me,

pistons have won the last 7-9 games against the lakers.

Ron Artest was fighting people in his mind from the bench

just gotta say ... LOL !

I want the Nuggets to take out the Celtics tonight (but I need Perk to pull down 20 boards and 4 blocks), and the Lakers to wallop the Pistons!

We need an NBA chat during games!

Guest xsilentangel

Celtics need to step it up.

Although our start this year isn't so bad, it's not as impressive as last year.

WHAT IS THE BENCH DOING?!

Guest melo.breeze

nash and alston suspended for the fighting incident ...

it's gotta suck for phoenix right now.

okay, so right about now, they've got me wondering,

why the heck do the lakers play bad during the 1st half

and play better in the 2nd ?

AI is having a pretty good game right now ... *sighs*

Guest PB&Banana

Got to hand it to pistons they played to win, Lakers did not bad game shame on my team shame shame. Oh well maybe it will wake them up that to be champs be consistent through out the whole game we can't always win from behind

On a side not I wish lakers would have kept coby karl I liked him he just didn't play muh, well more like ever I liked the guy's story

Guest melo.breeze

damn it, lakers lost, i kind of expected it but i was hoping they;d lose their

losing streak against the pistons .

i never would have expected AI and rasheed to have 25 each.

pistons somehow managed to contain gasol to just 15 points,

and bynum... omg... that 50mill contract deal sure isn't convincing right now.

in the end, their 3 point percentage and boards were just sloppy, leading to the loss.

and yes, hopefully this will make them realize that the first half of the match

is just important as the last. they shouldn't have made it a habit to take the win from behind.

it's now 7-1

Guest princesspeach

yeah for some reason lakers are cursed against pistons.. they do not play well against detroit. that finals in 03 really got to us.. when detroit almost swept the lakers. i really wanted lakers to set a new nba history record by starting the season 16-0. i think the current record is 15-0. but detroits defense was too crazy and lakers' shooting was off tonight cause of that. well i hope lakers go on another winning streak! LAKERS!

Bynum had 6 offensive boards and 3 blocks, you can't hate on that... I think Ariza should be starting in place of Vladi, Ariza has bounced back from the foot injury very well. He's grabbing steals, playing good d, and scoring more than Radman.

Rockets didn't have Rafer Alston, so it makes sense that they struggled against San Antonio. I realize SA doesn't have Parker or Manu, but they have a hungry group of young guys that are fighting hard.

Let's face it though, if that AI / Billups trade never went through, Boston and Lakers both would have one! It's obviously a good trade for them.

Archived