NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest Unseen Choice
^

Rondo is weaksauce away..

He plays well at home.. many assists which contribute to the team a lot.

His free throws suck :mellow:

Back to TD Backnorth!

You forgot to mention that he always makes horrible decisions on the floor eventually when he plays. There's always a bad pass to the other team, a stupid foul that he could've avoided like the "Faceguard" foul on Billups I think at the vs Detroit in Boston game where we lost. Last but not least we all know what he wants to do when he gets the ball:

Kobe knows Rondo wants to pass

Rondo knows Rondo wants to pass

We all know Rondo wants to pass

Doc Rivers is the only one that doesn't know that Rondo wants to pass.

Stay with House or hell even Cassell please Doc.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsilentangel

^

I think Tony Allen would make a good pointguard also. He can score and pass.

Rondo made REALLY bad passes.. It was like, directly to the other team..

I hope he gets it together tonight..

Kevin Garnett also!

Tonight is our night :D

Guest KeepinItRealII

Enough with the hating on Rondo, he's a decent player. Keep in mind that it's only his 2nd year and you guys have to admit that he is doing pretty good for a rookie. The greatest strength that Rondo has is his rebounding abilities and the only pg that comes to mind with that sort of strength is Jason Kidd. Rondo can make those open shots and drive it in but I think the problem is that he's not that confident to do so thus the lack of aggressiveness. It does baffle me when he passes it out on fastbreak opportunities or when there is an opportunity for easy shots. I guess he wants to minimize and prevent any errors? In my opinion, despite the lack of experience, he is a better fit for the pg's role than Sam or Eddie. You have to give Rondo some credit for his accomplishments in the regular season that gave the Celtics the best record.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Eek, a Joey Crawford sighting!

More Chris Mihm! More Mihm!

Lol @ the poke&scratch at Allen's eye and nose.

Guest GO!zilla

horrible horrible play.

Kudos to Celtics, they were the better team in the series.

Gasol not playing the C will be worth seeing next year.

Guest mojomunkeez

Man, the lack of dribble penetration defense must be addressed next season. But with Bynum back, I guess it won't take too much to fix. Full speed ahead to next season.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
horrible horrible play.

Kudos to Celtics, they were the better team in the series.

Gasol not playing the C will be worth seeing next year.

Agreed.

Don't care, Rondo still blows majority of the time. Sneaky hands tonight.

Celtics are really making their statement to Lakers, rather brutal... but it's a clear message.

At least Lakers are trying to make the gap somewhat closer by hitting their shots now.

Guest Krn_Track_Star

OMG WUT HAS RAY ALLEN DRANK. knocking down four 3 pointers in a row for him. holy cow and made seven 3's. JUST WOW.

Guest CKcrossover

man Lakers.. Im really speechless

they blew a 24 points lead 2 games ago

and they are gonna lose the final by getting blow out by 30+

but the big3 really deserve it, especially KG

PJ Brown gotta be the luckiest guy in the NBA

retired and came back to pick up a ring

Guest Krn_Track_Star
man Lakers.. Im really speechless

they blew a 24 points lead 2 games ago

and they are gonna lose the final by getting blow out by 30+

but the big3 really deserve it, especially KG

PJ Brown gotta be the luckiest guy in the NBA

retired and came back to pick up a ring

naw wut i said about kobe must be true. cant shoot crap against a good defense and some one always up his behind guarding him.

just wow about kobe's game play. so where is this god like player at. now lets see if kobe still wants to get traded.

and yes KG really deserves this ring also pierce they worked their butt off with their former teams and as for PJ Brown yes he is soo lucky.

Guest Aironaz

I'm dissapointed but at least I know Lakers won't bomb next year I'm sad yet happy for celtics's paul pierce he's a good guy class act

and on the other side I wanna go to the lakers office and tell them so many mistakes that they made, boston showed why they were in the final lakers didn't they gave up but it's alright next year we are coming back with our whole team T_T

Archived