NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest xsilentangel

^

I feel bad for him.. He rushed to leave to his family =/...

I hope he will be OK. We need him

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Celtics Coach Doc Rivers later issued a statement: "Ray Allen was forced to leave Staples Center tonight right at the conclusion of tonight's game due to a health issue with one of his children. We ask that you please respect Ray's privacy at this time, and we'll keep you up to date as best we can moving forward."

Guest GO!zilla

i'm sorry, i'm not knocking on ray allen or his kids

but it kinda seems Celtics are trying to write a good script.

the injury drama with Pierce and coming back after 2 mins all fine.

rando and perkins who were i guess legitly hurt.

abc interview about game 4 played in game 5 "the best game i have every played in my life."

hrmm whats next.

Guest Viet_teKniks

please basketball Gods let bryant win another ring...i just dislike the celtics...but im a mavericks fan...

Guest epark1281

please basketball Gods let bryant win another ring...i just dislike the celtics...but im a mavericks fan...

yea, you and trackstar, buddy.

Hope you're not on this "who needs a big man to win it all" bandwagon as well.

Guest mojomunkeez

Did anyone else find it hilariously ironic that Kevin Garnett is on that Gatorade "League of Clutch" commercial?

Guest DOVAHKIIN

^ No, just a part of his 373413123 endorsements. Still doesn't beat Penny Hardaway with Nike.

abc interview about game 4 played in game 5 "the best game i have every played in my life."

hrmm whats next.

Look kids, Lakers speculation!

Rondo's not injured, he's just bad.

And when you have a fat guy like Perkins crash into your leg, something's bound to be tweaked.

Guest Krn_Track_Star

i like how boston is playing this into game 5. trying to get into the lakers players lolz. its probably gonna work. i think rondo will be good in the next few years once he works on his jump shots.

Guest xsilentangel

^

Rondo is weaksauce away..

He plays well at home.. many assists which contribute to the team a lot.

His free throws suck :mellow:

Back to TD Backnorth!

Guest Krn_Track_Star
^

Rondo is weaksauce away..

He plays well at home.. many assists which contribute to the team a lot.

His free throws suck :mellow:

Back to TD Backnorth!

naw i think rondo is good its just he cant shoot worth crap once he learns how to shoot better then he will go from good to pretty good. lolz mvp goes to allen or pierce

Guest mojomunkeez

The Lakers get mad props for putting Chris Mihm on the floor of a Finals elimination game and still winning.

Guest Kit_Starter

Just watched Game 5 and the Lakers need a MAJOR turnaround if they want to push this into 7 games. Too many defensive lapses and long slumps in the offensive end. The Celtics are intent into stopping Kobe so Gasol, Odom and Co. need to have huge games. But I don't see this happening. KG and Co. will hoist the trophy tomorrow.

hrmm whats next.

It's nothing new, theres always a storyline in the playoffs, like last year with the Cavaliers and they chat to Le Bron about his NBA journey or Larry Hughes brother passing away.

Guest KeepinItRealII

-I Like the Lakers attempt in pressuring the pg, or the player who brings the ball up. It makes sense because the Celtics major weakness is undoubtedly their pg. Rondo is still a rookie, Eddie House is more of a shooter than a ball-handler, and Sam is is a pg who has the tendency to jack up shots.

-The Celtics strategy of ganging up on Kobe and forcing his teammates to take shots is probably the only defensive option for the Celtics because even though I dislike Kobe, I'm rational to acknowledge that no one can guard him one on one. However, sometimes it may be good if the team forced Kobe to be the ballhog and take those heavily contested shots.

-I am not going to give the Lakers defense any credit for KG's woes because we all know he has a history of not being clutch in big games and the Lakers front court is obviously soft. But he's a star player and I still believe that he will have a big game in game 6. The Celtics don't need him to have a big offensive game because the Celtics won those previous games without KG being an offensive threat. However, it's just going to allow Boston fans to not worry too much of losing to the Lakers if KG breaks out in the first half of game 6. I just think it's time for him to have a big game, hopefully.

-The Celtics have been giving away too many three and the Lakers role players have been making those shots but I think the reason is because the Celtics defense is primarily ito prevent easy shots, clogging up the middle, blocking lanes and such so there would obviously be more opportunities for open threes.

Celtics should take it tomorrow.

I have doubts LA will be able to win twice in a row on enemy territory.

-I Like the Lakers attempt in pressuring the pg, or the player who brings the ball up. It makes sense because the Celtics major weakness is undoubtedly their pg. Rondo is still a rookie, Eddie House is more of a shooter than a ball-handler, and Sam is is a pg who has the tendency to jack up shots.

-The Celtics have been giving away too many three and the Lakers role players have been making those shots but I think the reason is because the Celtics defense is primarily ito prevent easy shots, clogging up the middle, blocking lanes and such so there would obviously be more opportunities for open threes.

Fisher has done a pretty decent job on the Boston point-guards.

As long as Sasha V and Farmar don't knock down the threes, then LA will go down in Game 6.

Archived