NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest plusone

yeah they won seven in a row O.o

as for ny, id say they have a greater chance of making the postseason than getting a top 2 pick in the lottery IMO

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EYJAYJAY

go artest, i wont be surprised seeing you on the news next time for beating up a dude in wheelchair in the corner of a street because he wont give you your dope for a cheaper price.

I just have to say, after warriors went on a 7 game losing streak, I thought their season was done. Now that they FINALLY have their team at full strength and won 3 straight while everybody else is on a losing streak, I'm glad to see that they're more than back in the playoff race.

EDIT: I wanna add though, the team relies way too much on baron, and it's starting to make me mad to see how not aggressive the team is when he's out.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
lol yeah, that's another thing i'm happy about. when a team loses a ballhog, other players get to shine, like andre iguodala. he's probably going to be an all-star sometime in the future but nobody would've known just how good he could be as long as iverson was there.

Yep, Iggy's been averaging 20 a game since AI left.

would philly really pass up on old man oden to get durant? i mean, c'mon oden could remind the philly faithful of another great big man aka moses malone.

Oden is probably the piece to build around to win an NBA Championship.

like kzone said, at this point, the Sixers can kiss either one of those players goodbye. They need to stop winning games.

Durant from day one, will average 20 ppg. I hear a lot of T-Mac comparisons.

Oden may develop an offensive game but it will take time. His defense is a given though. Not quite sure why Oden is being compared to Tim Duncan.

hmm wat do you guys think about odens comments on how he would like to stay another year

buy that?

He's just saying that to please the Ohio St. fans for the time being.

He's going to be the #1 overall pick, and he's going to get gauranteed money. Why play another year and risk tearing an ACL without getting paid?

Guest plusone

^dunno

it just got me wondering b/c now everyone's comparing his remarks to tim duncan's choice to stay at Wake Forest for four years

one year in the nba can set u up for the rest of ur life..along with ur family's life.

but if he does stay in college than people will have even more respect for him

Guest plusone

^it was it was

the mavs made some bonehead plays near the end of regulation though... they had their chance to win it but man nash and amare lit it up tonight

Archived