NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest epark1281

Rumors say Bulls are gonna get Camby for PJ Brown in a 3 way trade.. if this is true, Paxson is God.

If Paxson can do this...i will PAY to grovel at his feet. I'm telling you, this guys a genius! I'm wiping the dust off my old "repeat threepeat" hat!

Rumors say Bulls are gonna get Camby for PJ Brown in a 3 way trade.. if this is true, Paxson is God.

really? but why? so you can get rid of an old guy that rebounds and shoots well for a slightly younger guy who rebounds and block shots. when are they going to realize they need a low post threat?

Guest tomatoboi

Anything to get rid of PJ... he looks tired when he plays, and for a vet.. he makes some pretty stupid turnovers. Yeah we need a low post threat.. i think gasol would be great in the bulls.

Guest xx scottieee

lol, wade nd ai?

that would DEFINETLY NOT co-exist

eniwayzz, id like to see ai go to denver.

maybe trade andre miller, joe smith, first round pick, and cash if neccesary? :P

if tht happens take a look at the starting lineup:

camby

nene

melo

jr smith

ai

OR

camby

nene

melo

ai

boykins

Guest tomatoboi

Melo, JR smith, and AI, i think, should never be on the same team... All three of them like to hog the ball. I dont kno exactly how many shots AI takes per game.. but i know its alot. Melo is already a star so u kno he doesnt want the spotlight taken away from him.. and now JR smith is on the comeup. Someone is gna get jealous or mad.

Guest EYJAYJAY

Melo, JR smith, and AI, i think, should never be on the same team... All three of them like to hog the ball. I dont kno exactly how many shots AI takes per game.. but i know its alot. Melo is already a star so u kno he doesnt want the spotlight taken away from him.. and now JR smith is on the comeup. Someone is gna get jealous or mad.

yep.. all 3 jacks up a ton of shots

Guest flipdragn

All three of them like to hog the ball. I dont kno exactly how many shots AI takes per game.. but i know its alot.

and he misses a lot of them...just felt like pointing that out

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Iverson ranks #2 in the NBA in Field-Goal Attempts Per 48 Minutes(27.45)

He shoots .413%. AI's not a good three-point shooter, and he attempts a few per game that he often misses.

And of course, compared to guys like Kobe, Carter and Redd, AI has a harder time getting his shots in when the majority of the time, he's getting defended by a bigger man. But hey, he gets to the charity line a lot, so that shouldn't be shadowed by his missed shots.

I'll agree, JR Smith takes up a lot of shots, but I still have him down for Most Improved Player this season.

Guest EYJAYJAY

KG is definitly next :P well bonzi wants out of houston as it seems.

by the way, anyone watching the game? great game between rockets and lakers

Guest tomatoboi

yeah it was crazy. Great battle between Yao and kobe. Im so impressed with the both of them. Yao playing back to back games and still putting up 30+ points 8 blocks. and Kobe is just unbelievable. He might not be MJ, but hes pretty close.

Guest knockblock

Ben Wallace with 27 rebounds. What a monster.

Melo, JR smith, and AI, i think, should never be on the same team... All three of them like to hog the ball.

AI won't help them on defense either :lol:

Guest EYJAYJAY

did u see that one dunk wallace did? he totally flew

Guest DOVAHKIIN

2 steals a game is pretty decent for defense if you ask me.

Raptors winning 2 games in a row without Bosh. I'm dreaming right?

Archived