NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Brad Miller will be moved, he's been shopped around all season.

Charlie Villanueva or Ramon Sessions will be traded, both are free agents this summer and both can't be resigned. Charlie V is the offense right now for the Bucks without Redd in their playoffs hunt, so he'll probably stick around.

Andres Nocioni, Larry Hughes, Tyrus Thomas and Ben Gordon are being shopped around also.

Chris Kaman OR Marcus Camby will probably be moved. Most likely Kaman.

Amare and Tyson Chandler are speculated to be moved to cut payroll with the current recession. Amare is a huge risk because he can opt out after next year and sign somewhere else, and thus the receiving team could lose prospects and draft picks for a rental player that may not win a championship.

^ i honestly think the bucks should do whatever they can to keep Ramon. RJ and Charlie V. should be traded

Everyone in the Suns team are available except Nash. They should just get rid of Kerr. Homie is terrrrible

Brad Miller will be moved, he's been shopped around all season.

Charlie Villanueva or Ramon Sessions will be traded, both are free agents this summer and both can't be resigned. Charlie V is the offense right now for the Bucks without Redd in their playoffs hunt, so he'll probably stick around.

Andres Nocioni, Larry Hughes, Tyrus Thomas and Ben Gordon are being shopped around also.

Chris Kaman OR Marcus Camby will probably be moved. Most likely Kaman.

Amare and Tyson Chandler are speculated to be moved to cut payroll with the current recession. Amare is a huge risk because he can opt out after next year and sign somewhere else, and thus the receiving team could lose prospects and draft picks for a rental player that may not win a championship.

Amare and Tyson CHANLDER???? I disgress.

and I definitely don't see Kaman leaving unless they get a 2 for 1 for Kaman.

^ Amare is going to be traded. He doesnt like the offense, there's no respect towards the coach, and he's going to leave w/o the suns getting anything back. Trade him now for something

Chandler might get traded because

a.) He's always injured

b.) Economy (especially N.O.)

c.) His contract

I think Amare has a higher probability in getting traded than Chandler

Guest xsilentangel
Is Al Jefferson out for the season? He was starting to get better.

NOO. I was so happy for him, he improved so much..

He tore his anterior cruciate ligament :tears: ..

I hope he gets even better for next season.. sigh.

Man I am so tired of the Rockets, I mean seriously they are my one and only team I have been following close to 8-10 years, but I don't know how much more I can take. We can seem so good one night and then the next night just die out, we just can't seem to be consistent. All the teams that we are supposed to beat we lose to, and its like its because the stupid team can't get things together and they just seem to .... disappoint. So much hope was put into this season, and what has come out of it... nothing really I know it is only half way through the season but maybe I was expecting to much of my team. So many moves were made over the summer and nothing seems to work out. Is it just me or do people who come to the city of Houston for sports always seem to be in a slump, this is for more than just basketball.

I heard a rumor on the radio, just a trade rumor. Stoudemire for Tmac & Scola. I'm a long time Rockets fan, but I want to see T-mac to get traded, I had enough with him. Ron Artest just got into an early slump before of all-star break, he's turning it off to rest. Plus it's a contract season for him.

that would be an interesting trade, but it would turn phoenix into a retirement home. the plus i see in that trade is that Houston would get back a dynamic scorer to play with yao and get some interior defense, and phx gets that garbage man that plays off shaq in scola and for those orlando fans get that grant hill-t-mac thing that was supposed to happen there. but if i were daryl morey(sp) i would let the season play out and see if it would be worth the teams money to sign artest to a new contract and try to trade t-mac or keep t-mac until 2010 and try to find some other free agent player or get a piece from the draft, which he is has a good record of doing, drafting landry and brooks in the late 1st early 2nd rounds. those two came out to be good.

I love T-mac to death but his injuries are getting to me, he hasn't been able to play a whole season yet while he has been with the Rockets right? And he seems to be all talk lately, all this we can do it but we are injured, we need chemistry, we just need to get things together, I swear sometimes I just want him to shut up and play or just shut up and rest because he comes back and what does he do except talk, before I would let it go because he would be able to get up a steady amount of points but now we are lucky if he puts up 15 points. I don't seem to have that confidence that I once had when he first joined the team.

The thing is if this trade really does happen would Stoudemire really fit in?

Also like someone before me said, since Adlemen has come in the Rockets have seem to lost their identity, because when vangundy was the coach we were a defensive team, but these days I swear the team gives up some shots that even a baby can stop. Not to say that Adlemen is a bad coach, I do like him more than I did Jeff.

Another thing 2010 is coming up and a lot of big names are gonna be free agents most notably for me Yao, I hope he resigns with the Rockets. Does anyone have any insight on this or maybe other big names like Lebron and where he maybe going or staying.

Jeff Van Gundy got it done with 4.5 players and a scrappy bench. I don't know why the Milwaukee game the Rockets bench players stay out longer they were doing better than the starters. And yes, Tmac only been talking and too much of it, did anyone see him blew an open slam dunk, what an embarrassment to all of Houston. Ron Artest hasn't been playing like the Artest we know, he's been shooting too many 3's. He's not a Shane Battier. Yao Ming will definitely stay because he's the core of the offense. But if the Rockets want to trade anything this season/ off-season we have to give something good in order to get something good in return.

I love T-mac to death but his injuries are getting to me, he hasn't been able to play a whole season yet while he has been with the Rockets right? And he seems to be all talk lately, all this we can do it but we are injured, we need chemistry, we just need to get things together, I swear sometimes I just want him to shut up and play or just shut up and rest because he comes back and what does he do except talk, before I would let it go because he would be able to get up a steady amount of points but now we are lucky if he puts up 15 points. I don't seem to have that confidence that I once had when he first joined the team.

The thing is if this trade really does happen would Stoudemire really fit in?

Also like someone before me said, since Adlemen has come in the Rockets have seem to lost their identity, because when vangundy was the coach we were a defensive team, but these days I swear the team gives up some shots that even a baby can stop. Not to say that Adlemen is a bad coach, I do like him more than I did Jeff.

Another thing 2010 is coming up and a lot of big names are gonna be free agents most notably for me Yao, I hope he resigns with the Rockets. Does anyone have any insight on this or maybe other big names like Lebron and where he maybe going or staying.

he can fit in especially in this offense that adelman runs with the low post players starting the set near the free throw line, because since amare expanded his range to around that 15 foot range, he can put the ball on the floor and take it to the rim or pull up and shoot jumpers. it worked well for Webber in SAC but amare isn't as good of a passer as he was. but the other thing that would need to happen is that the perimeter players, (alston, artest, brooks, battier, wafer, ect) need to consistently make their shots, cause we all know that Yao isn't a great rebounder for his size.

and yes that open layup t-mac missed was very sad, because it shows that he barely has the jumping ability he once had. back in the day that would have been an awesome throwdown.

Guest PB&Banana

What happened w/ the cavs and pacers game, I know pacers won but I didn't see the last .10 seconds. Apparently lots of controversy in that amount of time or something.

Lakers won yay I'll wait for youtube highlights

What happened w/ the cavs and pacers game, I know pacers won but I didn't see the last .10 seconds. Apparently lots of controversy in that amount of time or something.

Lakers won yay I'll wait for youtube highlights

Pacers were up by 2 with 0.8 sec, Cavs were going for an alley hoop to LeBron, he got fouled by Granger. LeBron makes both free throws. Tie game. Then Pacers threw an alley hoop to Granger he gets fouled by LeBron with 0.2 left. Granger makes 1-2 free throws....game over.

Pacers 96

Cavs 95

with that win, does that make the pacers hypothetically the best team in the league? they beat the celtics, lakers, cavs, and the magic who are the top 4 in the league in winning record... im j/k but they are the only team to accomplish this feat, this season.

^ i honestly think the bucks should do whatever they can to keep Ramon. RJ and Charlie V. should be traded

Everyone in the Suns team are available except Nash. They should just get rid of Kerr. Homie is terrrrible

Any GM who could not play any defence when he was a pro player makes a poor GM.

Guest CKcrossover

wow Mavs turn down B. Davis & Kaman for Kidd

NBA Coast to Coast - Chris Broussard reporting

The only reason I can think of for the Mavs to reject that offer

is because of Baron Davis' 5 yr contract

I bet Nowitzki wanted that trade to go through

Tough lost for the Cavs

I think the ref realized that he shouldn't have made the call on Granger

so he rewarded him with a call at the other end

Archived