NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest mojomunkeez

Don't make such a big deal out of the Celtics/Lakers game... That game didn't mean that much...did it? As for the Golden State game.. eh it happens.

The Kings were brutally raped by the Celtics.

Must I add: The Celtics are ready for another streak. A longer one.

A win is a win is a win is a win. A loss is a loss is a loss is a loss. But a loss to the Warriors. That's epic fail. A loss to the Warriors and the Warriors didn't even score 100? I'll stop right there.

And see what I'm talking about about the whole streaks thing?

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vujacic was a fuh-reakin beast today. phil musta really loved him today to give him 31 minutes of playtime.

Or he was reluctant to play Jordan Farmar who is incapable of walking right now :P

Guest xsilentangel

^hmm i just saw you in the nfl thread. supporting patriots? if so, then we actually have a team in common! but damn, i've never met a girl who was so into sports like me.

and yes, yall kicked kings asses. KG musta been madddddd.

sun yue baby scored another 6:30 minutes of playtime today! yayyyy!!

vujacic was a fuh-reakin beast today. phil musta really loved him today to give him 31 minutes of playtime.

Yeah Boston made me a sports fan.. Growing up here watching games!

I'm sad the Pats are out =/

A win is a win is a win is a win. A loss is a loss is a loss is a loss. But a loss to the Warriors. That's epic fail. A loss to the Warriors and the Warriors didn't even score 100? I'll stop right there.

And see what I'm talking about about the whole streaks thing?

Well you'd think we just sucked but we weren't all that bad in that game.

Golden State totally outplayed us.. to our surprise.

We had a billion turnovers like in the Lakers game too.

By underestimating them, we blew a 10+ point lead and lost.

And I just started the streak talk now :tongue2:

Guest mojomunkeez

Golden State outplayed nobody in that game. And you know it. The last time the Warriors beat anybody without scoring at least 100 was almost two years ago.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Golden State outplayed nobody in that game. And you know it. The last time the Warriors beat anybody without scoring at least 100 was almost two years ago.

You know, it was a back-to-back game after facing the Lakers in which the Celtics sweated buckets playing against in a gritty game that was physically and emotionally draining.

Then in less than 24 hours, they had to hop on a bus to another hotel for the next game. Woke up, ate a meal and then had to run against the Warriors who do nothing except... well... run pretty damn fast and shoot. Pierce and Garnett around 40 minutes each in the GS and Laker games respectively. Then you got Stephen Jackson who's had a few games off to sport that injury, so he was pretty damn fresh to run over the tired Celtics (hence how he played like 46 minutes in that game alone.) Mind you, having been a West coast swing, that's pretty damn tiring, let alone back-to-back games.

I'm sure you'll dismiss this as an unacceptable excuse but anyone else in the NBA... or a rational human being would comprehend the fatigue factor... for ANY team... for ANY sport.

And Cindy didn't bother raise it, some Celtics fan she is. Sorry to burst your bubble, Celtics aren't gonna make another run at a record streak anytime soon though. 72-10 was nice to think about for a while.

Lakers drop like 2 games in a row, it's the end of the world.

Celtics drop like 2 games in a row, it's the end of the world.

The Pacers have beat them both, sometimes you just can't explain things :P

Poor Kings, Michael Phelps got welcomed to the city as a fan then watched them get shellacked by the Celtics on their own home court!

Denver and New York was a nice game, plenty of offense! Nice to see Melo back too. Oh, and Wade vs LeBron had some nice plays, but did anyone notice the.. 3 bad calls on Wade? Kinda pathetic if you ask me, but I'm glad the Heat are getting better. We want our Eastern conference beefed up! Beasley had a DISGUSTING dunk too, I was impressed. It was nice to see Sasha gain some confidence in that game too. A nice game by him... like I said, so sad to see Ronny in opposing uniform. I miss that big guy.

Tonight I'm gonna bounce between Nuggets / Hawks (should be exciting) and Detroit / Magic (Eastern conference show down), then of course later in the night the Raps vs the Warriors. I'm hoping the Lakers crushed the Warriors confidence and the Raps can sneak one away! haha

Guest xsilentangel

^

Denver and Atlanta game will be very good. Great matchups. I'm hoping Denver takes the game though.

I think Orlando will win by like 10+ points. Detroit isn't making a big impression this year.

I'm hoping Denver takes it too, if they do it will be through defense obviously. The only problem is the Hawks seem to be able to win randomly whenever they want. They're pretty unpredictable. I'm a big K-Mart, JR Smith and Nene fan, so I love watching the Nuggets.

I think Detroit will come extra hard in this game, because since they've dropped off in the east without B-B-B-B-BillUPS! they know that Magic have taken their spot, so they have something to prove. Even still, I see Magic beating them. Magic are playing great ball, and when they knock down their 3's, they're hard to beat. Jameer Nelson has been going off!

Guest xsilentangel

I don't watch the Nuggets that much but I just don't like the Hawks haha. Bibby.. Smith.. Johnson.. Horford.. Williams...meh.

Yeah I think Detroit has to prove something in this game.. but I don't think it's happening in this game. Orlando is breezing by a lot of teams.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
I have no comment... :mellow:

You got outCelticsdefended by someone who's not a Celtics fan :ph34r:

The only person I like watching from the Hawks is Josh Smith. Horford is a solid young big man, but he's a punk. That or a clumsy ogre.

- Smacking the daylights out of TJ Ford last year. Hi Al: ball, head, big difference.

- If I was Paul Pierce, I would've knocked out Horford in the playoffs for that gesture. Luckily Scalabrine of all people saved the day. :blink:

Speaking of Beasley, the punk left my team to sign with the Spurs on NBA 2K9 :(

Instead, I had to sign a 37 year old Ray Allen to a mid-level exception to make up for the scoring. Mind you... I had David Lee as the 6th man averaging 10 and 9. Would much rather have Beasley starting though over Lee at the 4.

Agreed, Josh Smith is a monster. I don't like the dude much, but you can't deny his talent.

David Lee is a nice player, he's a real hustler, so it could be worse!

^

Denver and Atlanta game will be very good. Great matchups. I'm hoping Denver takes the game though.

I think Orlando will win by like 10+ points. Detroit isn't making a big impression this year.

I still can't believe Iverson isn't averaging more than 22ppg.

Has the world ended or what? lol

Guest dabombhomiez

Even then, i still think Iverson's game is being held back by the fact that he's now actually on a TEAM...he thinks there's potential for a championship there, if he didn't think that he would easily be scoring 25 per game.

Archived