NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest xsilentangel
Ok, at the risk of not sounding very festive, I can't wait to sit on my fruity richard simmons and watch basketball ALL DAE tomorrow!

Happy Holidays sports fans! :]

Hahaha

Hallelujah to that!

I'll be doing the same thing.. sitting my richard simmons on the couch screaming at the TV. Appealing I know.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigereyez

^ Haha same here.

Although it's not going to very pleasant being angry/screaming at the Lakers/cussing on Baby Jesus's Birthday, lol.

So the Lakers better show up, or else I'll have the worst Christmas...everrrr.

Guest knockblock

Oden keeps getting in foul trouble. Goddammit this is ridiculous. Those of you who say Oden is disappointing, you should see what the deal is.

The refs treat big men unfairly. Every center gets into foul trouble. It's hard to be productive if you can't stay on the court. The rules are in favor of the wing players. The league is a perimeter game.

Guest Unanimous

Tomorrow's game, any takers? Paypal, Money Order, Conceal Cash, Credit Cards - anyone anyone? $250 on my Lakers! Haha I kid I kid. I am soooooo going to regret this if the Lakers lose but, man I hope it's a close one. No huge margin wins and big blowouts, it's only worth it if its a close game. Of course the result is Lakers on top!

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

^ehh i dun think lakers are gonna win.

and then im gonna cry a river.

lakers suck right now. and boston are on a 19 game winning streak.

christmas is gonna be a bummer this year. and no presents either. :(

Guest Unanimous

^^ Gasp! Did you just say.... did I just read... "i dun think lakers are gonna win" ?!?!

They will asdfjkl;fdsajkl;, have faith in them. Christmas will turn out fine.... I can't give you any presents =( but I can cheer for the Lakers with you!

Guest dabombhomiez

Word on the cyber street is that they are considering taking Rajon Rondo for the All-Star game instead of Devin Harris as the backup PG in the East..Who thinks that this is the stupidest thing ever?

Roger Mason with the DAGGER! I love it. Spurs are the team to beat, Suns can trade for whoever they want!

Energy in the Staples Center is bonkas! Excitinggggg!!!!!!!

Washington @ Cleveland

Dallas @ Portland

STILL TO COME! Christmas is the bomb yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest xsilentangel

I'm ready for a rocking Celtics 3rd quarter.

I'm not worried at all.

We haven't been to the free throw line at all.. LIKE 1 trip there by Pierce and that's it.

Our bench sucks..

WTF @ Tony Allen.

Jeff Van Gundy can suck it.

Guest xsilentangel

Celtics lose this one.

Damn all the calls are offensive fouls and some bad richard simmons calls too.

But Celtics were sloppy.

Brag all you want now.. I see it coming anyways. ^ Told you.

We'll be back don't worry :)

Nah, that's not bragging, that's being happy. I did the same thing with Roger Mason Jr. earlier, don't be insecure!

19 wins was a good run :P

Archived