what was the NBA thinking? giving the defending champ the 4th easiest schedule

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;
I just heard on ESPN that the Celts have the 4th easiest schedule in the league

really? did you hear anything bout who had the hardest schedules?

i definately agree with everyone on devin harris being most improved. dudes playing like an all-star. he was the sole reason i ever liked the mavs. now that he's at the nets with team mates i actually like makes me the happiest devin harris fangirl ever.

Raptors completely destroyed the Nets tonight. Bosh and Jose sat out the entire 4th! What a great game, defense, penetration, dunks! We've been losing so much lately a blowout like this feels so good. RAPTORS BABY!!!

Guest YG.family-YO

Western Conference Champions; Lakers. Although I do think they could be playing better basketball than they already are. But we all know that the west is a complete warzone, so I can't blame their performance thus far.

Eastern Conference Champions; I don't really follow the east conference too well, but it'd have to be Cleveland or Boston.

Rookie of the Year; Derrick Rose, hands down, and then OJ Mayo.

Most Improved; Devin Harris, I didn't expect him to play so well. I guess he was overshadowed a little too much back in Dallas.

MVP; Lebron James thus far. Also maybe Dwight Howard basically having a double double almost every night if not all, he could play a little smarter shot blocking wise though, he's having one too many goal tends a game. I also do think Kobe can reach MVP as well, he just hasn't had the chance to step up in the spotlight just yet because of the improved performance of his teammates.

Guest negitoro

I just heard on ESPN that the Celts have the 4th easiest schedule in the league

I don't think they gave them anything. It's mostly a result of playing the weakest division in the weaker Eastern conference.

There's a serious chance the Celtics are the only team over .500 in that division.

Plus, they're the best team in the NBA right now. That automatically makes any schedule easier - since they don't have to play Celtics while the other 29 teams do. LOL

I think this is just a matter of presenting statistics in a "creative" manner ;)

Guest s h u k e e*
terrible terrible game by Vince Carter.

last game against the raps, i was there live and VC was amazing, don't know what happened. he just choked.

can't say i mind though...

<3 raps

Guest dabombhomiez
last game against the raps, i was there live and VC was amazing, don't know what happened. he just choked.

can't say i mind though...

<3 raps

he chokes more often then not...i won't lie he gets pretty luck against the raptors with those fade away 3s from beyond 30 feet..

Guest negitoro

VC's star died fast. Not saying he's bad. He's still a good player but he has lost that edge that once made him a franchise player.

I would argue he was never a franchise player. He was a good player and sold a ton of tickets, but he never really crossed over to the level where building a franchise around him was possible.

I would argue he was never a franchise player. He was a good player and sold a ton of tickets, but he never really crossed over to the level where building a franchise around him was possible.

I'd argue that point actually. But whatever, I think if he truly worked hard and was motivated, he would've done great things.

Guest PB&Banana

Rockets lost to clippers I didn't expect that and atlanta snaps cavs winning streak I like the hawks their young guys who are athletic although I haven't watched that many games of them

Do you think anyone can reach the 70 win mark? Boston is probable and maybe my lakers if the guys actually play d that is

atlanta will be the ones to stop boston's streak on wednesday also. if that doesn't happen it won't stop until they play the lakers on christmas which would leave them at 20 games i think. as for the rockets game, its a shame that only yao and t-mac decided to show up, for what i seen in the box score.

Guest dabombhomiez
I'd argue that point actually. But whatever, I think if he truly worked hard and was motivated, he would've done great things.

The dude was obviously a fanchise player...he was just too lazy to be that guy.

He doesn't have that fire in him to win a championship, all he wanted was fame and money. Once he accomplished both those things after the 2000 dunk contest i think he just became a lazy bum. God imagine if he had the fire that Jordan or Kobe had...he really could've been one of the top players in the NBA with his god-given talent.

Guest s h u k e e*
The dude was obviously a fanchise player...he was just too lazy to be that guy.

He doesn't have that fire in him to win a championship, all he wanted was fame and money. Once he accomplished both those things after the 2000 dunk contest i think he just became a lazy bum. God imagine if he had the fire that Jordan or Kobe had...he really could've been one of the top players in the NBA with his god-given talent.

agreed.

there are rare times that he does try, and he's amazing to watch.

Archived