NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dabombhomiez
Most Improved Player = Definitely Devin Harris.

He just exploded onto the scene!

Talk about a rip off for Dallas...they weren't patient with the development of Harris and weren't using him to his full potential..tried their luck with Kidd and is near the basement of the Southwest...Good for Harris but i still hate the Nets cause of Carter

Guest DOVAHKIIN
wow at the trade the suns made today with the bobcats. jason richardson and jared dudley for diaw, raja, and sean singletary. the suns gave away a good defensive player and a good 4..

Bell made it clear he doesn't like playing in Terry Porter's half-court system, numbers are way down. Diaw's doesn't even get enough minutes anymore behind Amare anymore to be a real threat off the bench + he has a 9 million dollar salary and 3 more years on the contract.

The Suns needed real back court scoring, JRich provides just that.

Meanwhile, if Diaw starts at PF for Bobcats, he'll thrive... but he's still undersized.

Bobcats still have too many swingmen.

Calderon showed why he's better than Ford tonight, yay.

Tonight proved my claim that Anthony Parker is expendable. Didn't expect to see Moon and Kapono starting o-o

MVP: LeBron, although Kobe could take it again.. or if Paul leads his Hornets well down the stretch.

ROY: Rose

I say Cavs take Celtics to another epic game 7, but Celtics win it again, meet Lakers in Finals, and its anyone's game from there on.

Defensive Player: Ron Artest? Please, Dwight Howard leading rebounder and hot blocker ftw.

Most Improved: Devin Harris.... playing at All-Star level

Sixth man of the year: Andrei Kirilenko..? Roger Mason? Rudy Fernandez or Travis Outlaw possibly. Maybe someone out of Golden State's stacked backcourt.

Guest PB&Banana

Please can someone ignite something for the lakers, Kobe basically said that they are not tough enough and their not. Oh well still a lot more games left we'll see.

Jrich is with the suns I think it would be good for them because he can score who know we have to see them play together.

Carmelo 33 points......in the th 3rd quarter......ridonkulous.

Guest knockblock

Devin Harris looks like the obvious pick for MIP. Danny Granger of the Indiana Pacers has also become pretty good. He is another candidate.

Derrick Rose seems like the most likely to win ROY. After him I think OJ Mayo of the Grizzles if not Rose.

With the trade Phoenix made they could go either way. As for Charlotte, I guess they got good value back to get rid of a contract.

Guest dabombhomiez
Raptor fans come in for a group hug! Finally a win! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

oh my god tell me about it eh?

I'm happy for Jay Triano..it was well deserved for him and all of us desperate Raptors fans

as for the Jrich trade..the dude shoots threes with the best of them...when Joe Johnson and Q rich were there Nash had so many weapons ..i really think J rich is capable of duplicating that catch and shoot style that Phoenix once played..Good luck to him though cause he's on my fantasy team and i need him to blow up! =)

Congrats to Jerry Sloan's 20th anniversary of being head coach of the Jazz. It's unheard of in this era of any pro sports. During this 20 year tenure, there's been 223 coaching changes in the NBA. :o

and still no ring :mellow:

jordan for the lose

Most Improved Player = Definitely Devin Harris.

He just exploded onto the scene!

maybe...but Duhon might have something to say about that, if he keeps it up.

- Dalembert annoys me to no end. He has no offensive game but wants to contribute on the offensive side of the ball. That's what Brand is for, u just concentrate on blocking shots and rebounding. I can't wait till the Sixers get rid of him.

Guest xsilentangel

Western Conf. Champs? LA Lakers

Eastern Conf. Champs? Boston Celtics.. Cavs are good but I don't think they play Boston well. It was proven in the first game of the year too.

ROY? Derrick Rose or Mayo.. Gotta be between those two but I think Rose will take it.

Most Improved?

MVP? LJ

Guest PB&Banana

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York Knicks guard Cuttino Mobley retired from the NBA on Thursday because of heart disease that he said has gotten worse.

wow

Aw man i feel bad for players who want to play so bad and can actually play ball but can't play because of health. It must be hard for Mobley right now.

Speaking of health is gilbert arenas ever going to play?

I used to follow Mobley when he was with the rockets and the big 3 that we had then Mobley, Francis, and Yao but then the next year or was it 2 years after Yao was with the rockets him and Francis got traded which was out of the blue. It sucks so bad because you know that he loves the game and he never seems to get to be on good teams or get the credit that he deserves. I hope he had the best time of his life while his career lasted and that he won't be to sad that he can't play the game anymore

Agreed on Devin Harris being most improved. I love this kid! Did anyone see when he flew out of bounds and landed in the cheerleaders, then refused to be helped up by a teammate because he liked sitting with them? hahaha!!

Archived