NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;
^

Thank you for venting for me. I dislike Boston so much due to their attitude/tactics. Talented? Yes. But everything Derrek said, I agree with. They have really poor sportsmanship, is extremely cocky (especially Pierce), and trash talkers. But on the team the person I dislike more is their coach Doc Rivers. He doesn't even coach....

Cant's wait until the Christmas Day game. Revenge! Lol. Part of me wants a Lakers vs. Celtics finals, but then another part of me wants to see the Boston get eliminated by one of them East teams :P

lmao. i dont even want celtics to make the playoffs!! thats how much i hate them. but seeing how thats highly unlikely, unless someone gets injured, i want them to get swept in the first round. arghh but then again i want lakers to take revenge too.

i truly truly truly dont get how their fans can stand them. are there actually celtics fans in this thread? just curious really. i wont start talking smack to you.

o jk, i found one.

totally random but i am so damn happy mavs traded devin harris. that guy never got to play to his full potential there. i hope mavs die a terrible terrible death. i live in the dang city and dont even like them.

AHHHH SUN YUE GOT TO PLAY A WHOPPING 5:12 TODAY!!! AG;KJA;KAJH;A the fangirl in me is screaming of happiness

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CKcrossover
AHHHH SUN YUE GOT TO PLAY A WHOPPING 5:12 TODAY!!! AG;KJA;KAJH;A the fangirl in me is screaming of happiness

ey another Chinese players supporter

he also scored his first NBA basket too

I was happy to see ESPN did a highlight for him

if he starts to get more minute

he might deserve a spot in my sig

All of you guys are ripping on the Celts for being cocky

and I'm not a fan of them either

but with the way they are playing

they not only have the reason to be cocky, they have the right to be

I think it's just natural for athletes to get big headed once they start winning like that

Guest knockblock
Remember when Matt Bonner yanked him down a few years back?

Bonner was a then Raptor. Remember Garnett's incident with Anthony Peeler?

Lemme put it this way, Celtics are like Dragon Ball Z:

Goku - Pierce

Vegeta - Garnett

Piccolo - Gohan

Goten - Rondo

Hercule - Perkins

Master Roshi/Krillin/Piccolo/Frieza/Cell- Sam Cassell

Fat Buu - Glen Davis

House, Tony Allen, Powe - Yamcha, Chaozu and Tien. You know, the ones that get their asses kicked all the time but still help around.

Doc Rivers - King Kai

Did you actually mean that Piccolo or Gohan = Ray Allen?

All of you guys are ripping on the Celts for being cocky

and I'm not a fan of them either

but with the way they are playing

they not only have the reason to be cocky, they have the right to be

I think it's just natural for athletes to get big headed once they start winning like that

What if they make other players do something to them that they won't like? KG used to be more likeable. Now he is a d*ck.

Portland is 2nd in the west as of now. How about that. Wait, they're supposed to an 8 or 7 seed in the west. Or so that's what the so called experts believe. Blazers played a hard schedule. 15 road games and won half of them. I'm glad a portion of road games are over with. It's annoying thinking of how many road games they had to play. Played more road games than any other team in the league and the least home games. I can't wait for more home games to be played.

Rudy Fernandez is such an amazing spark off the bench. He's definitely a starter in this league, and I look forward to his future for sure.

And I felt so bad for Sun Yue committing those quick fouls. Luckily Phil was smiling, he knew he was just nervous so he won't hold it against him. Plus a shot blocking PG of his height could come in really handy. If you watch China during the olympics Yue played really well, and a lot of the time Kobe was defending him. I really like this kid and I hope he develops well!

Guest endlessrain
lol wtf wtf. ive never seen that before, has stuff like that always been going on? im a lakers fan and of course i rant about the celtics being so cocky sometimes but i know they have the right to be. but seriously that was uncalled for, serious wtf kg, im losing respect for him more and more.

And it was to Jerryd Bayless. A 20 year old point guard rookie.

He doesn't do it to any big / vets, only smaller newer guys. He tried to do it to Zaza but Zaza backed him down like a little pinkberry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6JNQHZSkfE

Look at that! hahahaha! Zaza's ready to throw down.

I'd like to see him do that to Sheed or Jermaine O'Neal.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Compare him to whoever you want, I'm just saying he's acting like a fool.

Should've seen Payton when he yapped at Calderon who barely knew a word of english back then.

My Thunder is solid on 2K9. I somehow managed a 40-42 season with that horrible squad, only deal I made was Nick Collison for Marquis Daniels & Stephen Graham (whom I waived afterwards), signed John Lucas as a third string back-up.

Then then free agency came and I had like $28 million in cap room after not resigning of most of the Thunder's scrub centers.

Snagged Jason Kidd and Carlos Boozer in FA market. Traded Earl Watson, Desmond Mason and 2nd round pick to Clippers for Camby.

Thunder just became instant contenders in the West... in a video game world :mellow:

Bonner was a then Raptor. Remember Garnett's incident with Anthony Peeler?

Hah yeah I remember that.

Mind y'all, Garnett made Glen Davis cry too for blowing the 25 point lead so he'll go off at his teammates as well.

It wasn’t the first time Rivers saw a player cry during a game.

“If you took a charge in my career from (Charles) Barkley,” said Rivers, “you probably cried afterward.”

Guest mojomunkeez

Not to be just a Laker fan, but Kobe has much more to brag about but he doesn't do any of this. He just kicks richard simmons on the court. Sure, he'll talk some, joke some, but never make a fool out of himself. He leaves it all on the court and lets his playing do all the talking.

And that's how it's supposed to be done.

Not bragging about piggybacking and bandwagoning to just one ring.

haha, the best was the interview with Calderon about Gary Payton trash talking him.

"My English is not that good, so most the time I didn't know what he was saying so it didn't bother me."

Guest s h u k e e*
haha, the best was the interview with Calderon about Gary Payton trash talking him.

"My English is not that good, so most the time I didn't know what he was saying so it didn't bother me."

HAHAHAHAHAAA

this is why i love calderon

Guest xsilentangel

Well Perkins was always a really obnoxious guy.

I don't know if you saw him back then but he always dunked and got technicals for swearing afterwards. Heck, you can tell by just looking at his face (same pissed off expression always)

KG was always this loud, and at times, crazy guy. Sometimes he does bizarre things to up his game and make himself more into the game, but he definitely goes overboard. I don't think the whole Big Baby incident was bad though.. I think he was giving him some yapping on improving his game but Big Baby was frustrated enough as it is. And that barking.. I think KG was really frustrated since the bench gave up so many points after they were winning by 20+.

Pierce has gotten cockier since the championship but I think it's the whole postchampionship phase since he never went through the whole experience. His behavior following some bad calls or nice shots are histrionic (also the "I'm the best player" thing awhile back")

And ABOUT DOC RIVERS... Heck does it matter if he is coaching or not? The Celtics have won a championship and are continuing to dominate so far this year.

I agree they have gotten cockier, but other players of other teams are like this too. The yelling and shouting the opponents' take should be a good experience and make them more determined to win too.

Ugh way to bring Kobe Bryant and bandwagoning into this. Sorry for bringing Lakers into it but it's true that a majority (actually I think all) of you that said the Celtics show no sportsmanship are Laker fans.

Damn it why are there so many Celtics, Patriots, and Red Sox hating people -_-.. (I think many people like the Bruins)

Guest PB&Banana

I don't really care about cletics right now they are a great team and will still be the team to beat this year because they are the champions

I've been a lakers/kobe fan since shaq. Even when shaq left and lobe and the lakers weren't great as they are now I still believed kobe will lead a great team in the future. He finally has it now and it's time to show it.

I'm waiting for a ring on kobe's finger and have all his critics just shove it. I know he can do it he's not slowing down any time soon.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Not to be just a Laker fan, but Kobe has much more to brag about but he doesn't do any of this. He just kicks richard simmons on the court. Sure, he'll talk some, joke some, but never make a fool out of himself. He leaves it all on the court and lets his playing do all the talking.

And that's how it's supposed to be done.

Not bragging about piggybacking and bandwagoning to just one ring.

Eeks Lakerism.

No use trying to dispute with Laker fans, nothing sinks in.

Unless a 24 point lead is blown in the Finals, it's no use.

It's like justifying that Kobe couldn't win without Shaq. Had Memphis not throw away Gasol for cap room, it'd be hard to see the Lakers' success last season with... Kwame Brown. Like if Paul Pierce goes off against LeBron and the Cavs in Game 7, he's called a ball hog. If Kobe drops 81... well he's just Kobe.

Like hey, no one refutes about the legendary dynasties I mentioned about bragging...

trash-talking is a part of the game. i don't mind it..as long as the trash-talker can back it up. KG can talk trash all he wants..he can back it up..

brandon roy is a nice guy, awesome game..but he's gunna have to get a lil nasty because he seems to get picked on.

Guest Unanimous

I am a Lakers fan but I admit Kobe still hasn't prove his point. To me no matter how good you are you still need a Big Man to win. With Gasol and Bynum we are a contender, but still Kobe alone can't win a ring. I love Kobe though. He is my favorite player OF ALL TIME! LAKERS BABY! I hope we give the Celtics a good spanking when that game comes!

Yup trash talking is part of the game. The Glove was something. Lol, I miss him. I still am so disappointed Malone and him didnt get a ring =( Anywho, KG barking is the first I've seen. Not just barking but he got on the floor (somewhat) lol.

One thing I notice about this season is we are gradually seeing the "next generation" of All-Star players emerging. Which is great yet also somewhat sad [cause you get to thinking about Kobe, TMac, Nash, etc]

Guest mojomunkeez
Eeks Lakerism.

No use trying to dispute with Laker fans, nothing sinks in.

Unless a 24 point lead is blown in the Finals, it's no use.

It's like justifying that Kobe couldn't win without Shaq. Had Memphis not throw away Gasol for cap room, it'd be hard to see the Lakers' success last season with... Kwame Brown. Like if Paul Pierce goes off against LeBron and the Cavs in Game 7, he's called a ball hog. If Kobe drops 81... well he's just Kobe.

Like hey, no one refutes about the legendary dynasties I mentioned about bragging...

Uh...no, it's the other way around. People love Pierce and Lebron for scoring half their teams points but call Kobe a ballhog when he does it.

"Oh, look at Lebron, he's so good, check out his stats for the game! 40 points! He is such a great player!"

But Kobe? "He never passes, he goes it alone, he's a one-man team, what selfishness."

Archived