NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana

Lakers are up by 20 against hornets XD but I hope they don't blow it there's still alot of time left, I need me some nba league pass so many games to watch that I can't. Let's see if Hawks and Lakers stay undefeated

Guest PB&Banana

That was a nice shot for pierce that was a close game between them

Lakers won yay kobe's percentage boo lol love him but his percentage from the field is horrible hopefully he will fix that

Rudy Fernandez is a beast, he has lot of talent how old is the guy?

^you could say arguably, or this season. most of his points come off dunks, but once he develops more of a post game dude will be crazy.

Who else is competition? Yao is great but I think Dwight is better.

yao and amare even though he's playing at the 4 he still is a 5. dwight is a beast on both ends but his scoring is one dimensional.

with that double ejection in the phx.hou game we get to see aaron brooks play the whole 4th, he should be starting already.

If Bosh did to Rondo what KG did to Jose he would have got T'd up. I hate the Celtics with a passion... I hope Bibby and the Hawks dismantle them on Wednesday.

http://69.63.148.121/_images/articles/2008...06105323781.jpg

I'll talk about the raptors with you haha, nobody else cares. They are doing bad :( Lost to phily tonight how is that possible. Hope this is just a slow start, I do expect them to make the playoffs for sure but... sigh. O'Neal had a great night, let's see if he can repeat it 70+ times.

Guest melo.breeze

damn ! at dwight howard's triple double !

i would agree with you ZWD that he's the most dominant center right now ...

or maybe, i still favor amare in a way ... ? LOL !

but who cares, they're both insane .

but to change the topic, did anyone else happen to find

kobe's clutch 3 point shot in posey's face just a tad bit nasty ? LOL !

it was completely merciless.

but other than that, the majority of their shot selections were terrible,

i reckon they could have cruised through the match easily.

damn ! at dwight howard's triple double !

i would agree with you ZWD that he's the most dominant center right now ...

or maybe, i still favor amare in a way ... ? LOL !

but who cares, they're both insane .

but to change the topic, did anyone else happen to find

kobe's clutch 3 point shot in posey's face just a tad bit nasty ? LOL !

it was completely merciless.

but other than that, the majority of their shot selections were terrible,

i reckon they could have cruised through the match easily.

Please, call me Will :sweatingbullets:

I'm glad Lamar Odom has accepted coming off the bench. Before he was scoffing.

Oh man, Lakers are doing really well. I can't wait to the first Celtics-Lakers match!

Gonna be hectic.

Guest melo.breeze

okay then will, i guess you can call me kim ... LOL !

i know what you mean about odom scoffing for being side lined to the bench,

it's nice to see that he's accepted it now, what lakers really needed last year

was a big man not another swing man. he's probly come to terms with it or something.

but yeah, tell me about it, i'm totally psyched for the first celtics/laker confrontation for the year,

i'm psyched for all of them actually ...

out of all their games last year, including season games,

lakers had always been on the losing end, but this year it'll probably be different, hopefully it'll be different,

it's like the big 3 against kobe, gasol, bynum and odom ? LOL ! or maybe just kobe and gasol,

it takes more than one person to contain kobe so yeah.

i just wish this is the season i get to see kobe holding the finals trophy again,

so i can finally stick it into kobe hater's faces that he doesn't need shaq to earn a ring.

don't have anything against shaq btw, i actually loved him during the laker dynasty,

my love died down for him when he traded to phoenix ... LOL ! he's traded quiet a fair few times,

getting greedy for a few more rings most likely ...

hello kim ^^

Well I think this year it'll be Boston VS Lakers in the finals again. I went for Boston last year because I wanted the Big 3 to win a ring but this season, I don't really care if they win or not. I would like to see Kobe win obviously because he can hush all the critics who like you said, claim he can't get win any titles without Shaq. The 2004-2005 season, everybody was hating on Kobe and called him selfish and egotistical, etc. I thought it was unfair... he said he wanted to become as good as possible and that was intepreted by the media as 'I am a me-first player'. When was it wrong to be ambitious? To me Kobe is the greatest player in the world and I want to see him succeed at all levels. He's got the MVP award and the gold medal so now it's time for him to get a Finals MVP award as well.

However, in a perfect world my Philly 76ers will take it all! lol (as if!)

Guest DOVAHKIIN

"Cheap shot from Barnes on Rafer. Then Rafer shoves Barnes. Then (Steve) Nash runs in at Alston. Then McGrady shoves Nash to the floor. Then Shaq pushes the entire pile."

Alston trying to set a high screen on Barnes? It would've hurt either way haha

"And the most amazing part of all of this? About the only player not involved in the fight was Ron Artest."

haha, yeah. after it was all said and done, the only person who was never heard from was artest.

that pick was messed up though, and the ref didn't do jack and he was right there on the sideline. but it was a bit unnecessary for t-maac to shove steve nash, unless nash was coming in to "get some" on t-mac for that pick he set where nash hurt his shoulder.

Guest PB&Banana

i found the whole thing funny, first barnes shoves rafer then they get at each others face nash comes flying out of nowhere to the rockets then mcgrady shoves nash then yao shoves mcgrady and you see shaq just pushing everybody (I don't know why he pushed yao, he did not do anything he was trying to hold his teammates back, which shaq should have done instead of pushing people)

And the one guy who everyone thought would be involved was not good job ron artest

Archived