what's up with gerald wallace?

he's killing my fantasy team

he needs to step up

well, at least the lakers are undefeated

only played two games in eight days

they were rusty the first quarter

ROFL yeah.

Same here.

If Bosh did to Rondo what KG did to Jose he would have got T'd up. I hate the Celtics with a passion... I hope Bibby and the Hawks dismantle them on Wednesday.

x-20080606105323781.jpg

Gerald Wallace and Rip ... crap? Are you kidding?

Gerald Wallace is having a a great season so far... I mean unless you expected Gerald Wallace circa 2005.

And Rip is having career highs in scoring, 3 pointers, FT% and rebounds. Sure he's shooting 42% from the field but you can't have it all.

Plus, if you own Gerald Wallace and Yao Ming, you should be no stranger to injuries ;) LOL

you're speaking out of your richard simmons

Guest PB&Banana

I have a feeling lakers will lose we're down by 10 anything can happen though but I think we will lose it's killing me that I can't watch the game

I saw the vid of KG and Jose not cool man trash talk is fine everyone does it but KG was all up in Jose wagging his finger and did not get a T for taunting when any other player would have

I don't understand refs at all they can give a T for laughing on the bench like Tim Duncan in the playoffs and then ignore something like what Garnet did

Guest PB&Banana

Never mind it was an ugly game but we won XD but I didn't get to see the come back today cp3 and the hornets we need a good start this time we can't just win from trailing behind these past two game my hear can't take it lol

Guest epark1281

i don't understand exactly why the Greg Pops doesn't like rooks. Hill looks like he can ball. I think that if the Spurs can go .500 ball while parker and manu are out, they'll be able to give Hill and Mason some time together. They would make a great second unit.

On a different note, i with people would stop simply comparing Beasley with Rose by their numbers. I think Rose's numbers are much more significant. He's responsible for setting up the offense for a team that doesn't have an inside scorer and that lacks a super star (wade). He's def. got his work cut out for him but he's still putting up some sick numbers.

Rose for ROY!

Archived