NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsilentangel

Nope, I wish I had tickets :tears:

I'm happy I went to the season opener though, it was amazing. I think that has satisfied me for the year lol

Best game of the season so far, that's why I'm excited :D

Hawks are perfect still.

Poor Wizards.

OK I'm already used to AI with a Pistons jersey on but Billups with a Nuggets jersey? That will take time.

chanceyfade400.jpg

Guest negitoro
Also my Luol Deng, Richard Hamilton and Gerald Wallace have been crap as well.
Gerald Wallace and Rip ... crap? Are you kidding?

Gerald Wallace is having a a great season so far... I mean unless you expected Gerald Wallace circa 2005.

And Rip is having career highs in scoring, 3 pointers, FT% and rebounds. Sure he's shooting 42% from the field but you can't have it all.

Plus, if you own Gerald Wallace and Yao Ming, you should be no stranger to injuries ;) LOL

Gerald Wallace and Rip ... crap? Are you kidding?

Gerald Wallace is having a a great season so far... I mean unless you expected Gerald Wallace circa 2005.

And Rip is having career highs in scoring, 3 pointers, FT% and rebounds. Sure he's shooting 42% from the field but you can't have it all.

Plus, if you own Gerald Wallace and Yao Ming, you should be no stranger to injuries ;) LOL

I'm getting killed in FG% because of Rip currently, which is why I'm at the bottom of my fantasy league in addition to the majority of my key players getting injured XD Also Gerald has been shooting quite bad the last couple of games...

The competition is really tight, with only a 4 point differential separating number one from number nine.

Guest mojomunkeez

The Lakers' Bench Mob basically took over the game in the second quarter. What other team's BENCH can do that to the Rockets? Hold Artest and T-Mac to a combined 2 of 23? Craaaaaazy.

Guest xsilentangel

Pistons got rocked (exclude the little drive at the end)

Another team to no longer be worried about.

Pretty much sealed the deal in the first quarter.

Guest PB&Banana

LLLLLLAAAAKKKKEEERRRRSS won lol that was a very very bad second half for the rockets it's like their lives were sapped out of them. I'm liking brooks for houston though maybe he should starts instead of alston he was the only good thing that happened to houston.

KB24 glad his FG percentage is not bad, Bynum needs to get his mojo back that he had last season he better be a beast at the end of the season for the lakers for the amount of money he's making.

Guest melo.breeze

DAMN IT ! I can't believe i missed the laker/rockets game !

i was totally psyched to watch it ... now i gotta settle with high light reels ... LOL !

bynum is only gradually getting his game back, 13 points 7 rebounds ...

but really, artest and t-mac 2 of 23 ? DAMN !

LOL ! never expected lakers bench to be that tormenting !

i'm definitely not going to miss the Lakers/Mavs game on tuesday

Rockets still have a long way to go before they can be considered an elite team.

I swear T-Mac must've lost his shooting touch and used up his firepower ever since that 11 pt explosion against the spurs...

a combined 1 from 16 in the last two games...that's abysmal....

they aren't that far off, they just need to develop team chemistry. the starting team they have on the court have only played 6 games together since t-mac and rafer didn't play much in the off season. the other thing they need to do as a team is sign a center to back up yao, they won't get anywhere with a 6'6" guy guarding the other teams back up 7 footer. but enough defending my team, they played a crap game once the laker 2nd team came in.

Guest Unanimous

Lakers are deadly aren't they? Hehehe. We got every position covered, literally.

It was a competitive game up until the second half. Our bench caused some serious damage.

Many teams are going through some slow starts (including the Rockets).

The Pistons and Celtics game was boring...

What is fantasy team? I'm interested but I know nothing about it. Like absolutely nothing. I am probably too late though huh?

they aren't that far off, they just need to develop team chemistry. the starting team they have on the court have only played 6 games together since t-mac and rafer didn't play much in the off season. the other thing they need to do as a team is sign a center to back up yao, they won't get anywhere with a 6'6" guy guarding the other teams back up 7 footer. but enough defending my team, they played a crap game once the laker 2nd team came in.

Any news on Mutumbo?

Yeah...I really doubt he would be in shape and all...plus he's ancient.

Gee, looks like Rockets will have to pull off a trade to get their back-up at center.

But who can they sign who could be a solid back-up center?

By solid, I meant go out there for 5-10 min a night and grab rebounds, play tough defence, block some shots, can score easy baskets and set picks.

Archived