NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest THEmerryJANE

Yeah Johnson is not too good at creating his own shot, I'll agree to that. he also takes a while to get fired up so he tends to miss a lot in the first half. Still think the man deserves his props though, I just about cried the day he got signed cause we needed a star for a long richard simmons time.

Eh enough about Childress I didn't even really like him when he was on the Hawks, lol.

He may have been crucial (picked up a lot of offensive rebounds and helped the Hawks during sloppy plays by cleaning up) but not irreplaceable. Smith was the better pick of that draft definately.

Guest i<3ramen

wow blazers beat rockets. yao gets fouled makes the shot and makes freethrow so rockets up by 1 with .8 seconds for blazers. blazers, steve blake inbounds to roy to shoot a long long long three and its in!! whoo! go blazers

oh man what a heartbreaker. t-mac did all he could in the 2nd half and yao made that amazing shot with 1 sec left. then comes the next superstar brandon roy and making that shot. amazing. tough loss, to start this grueling road trip.

Guest epark1281

My Rockets went down tonight

but dang. Brandon Roy, what a lucky dude

the team should take him to vegas tonight

I don't think luck has much to do with it.

Dude's just sick.

Wow the rockets blazers game reminded me of lakers vs spurs, the time tim made that 3 and then fisher with a clutch shot to win it lawl.

Tough loss for the rox.

Guest PB&Banana

Wow what a game why was yao guarding the guy out of bounds? And at least go to brandon roy that was a bad defensive play but hey it's the beginning of the season after 2 months or so we'll see how teams stand.

^ he just had the wrong angle on the inbound guy, they should have moved him right in front of the passer and just have his hands up, instead of jumping. in not they should have dropped him down in the passing lane to clog up the elbow, but it was partially t-mac's fault cause he bit on the roy's fake cut to the rim and roy was left all open.

Guest PB&Banana

Heats won, I don't know if the spurs should be worried or not, I think they should they lost 2 out of their 4 best players, you need all the wins you can get in the west if the west is as competitive as last season.

I did not see the games but I think Hawks are on a roll although I haven't seen them play since the playoffs but their streak will probably fizzle since josh smith is sideline like tony parker for 2 weeks at least

What rotten luck :(

I'm currently last in my fantasy league because Tony Parker, Josh Smith, Deron Williams and Michael Redd are injured.

Also my Luol Deng, Richard Hamilton and Gerald Wallace have been crap as well.

And then my Yao had two sub-par games.

lol

Guest THEmerryJANE

Hawks won again. Too bad Smith will be out for a couple of weeks.

It was cool to see the bench come out and play though. Solomon Jones didn't have too shabby of a game.

Archived