Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Yeah...four person league...:/

We've all got some pretty good players.

Yeah, I came late to the final rounds... and still managed to auto-draft some prizes like CP3. Would've preferred a triple double threat like LeBron with a guaranteed 30-7-7 though. I'll settled for the 20-3-10 though.

I actually took Durant and Oden as my last choices... haha young gun wildcards.

Guest epark1281

Bulls win!

Rose looked good, but slightly jittery in the first quarter, but warmed up real quick. 9 dimes for his first game as a rook. Not bad at all.

I think if the bulls want to make it into the playoffs, it will be because of Rose, Kirk and Thomas. If Rose can become the starting pointguard the bulls need, and Thomas can slow down his fernetic pace down to a concentrated focus, the bulls can DEF make it to the playoffs. If Kirk can contribute anything like he did two years ago, it would be huge.

Yeah, Lakers had some good D going on, Pau was running the floor well... It was great to see Sasha out there (he missed pre-season). Jordan was doing a great job too. The Lakers look good! Even Vladi is stepping up.

And yes, Oden is still YET to finish his FIRST game. Kinda sad if you ask me.

On the Bulls I'm a big fan of Thabo Sefolosha. I don't know why, I just like his game. I use him as a SG in my NBA 2k9 team!

But the Raptors are my team. JOSE CALDERON! wooo!! They tip off tonight in Philly!

Guest Viet_teKniks

GO MAVERICKS!!! cannot wait to see what they will do against yao, artest, and mcgrady...GO MAVERICKS

this is going to be a good game

the rockets start tonight, i doubt battier will play so artest will have a bunch of minutes and probably see a lot of landry playing at the 3 maybe. and brooks the back up PG is out for up to 3 weeks. what a start to the season..go rockets.

oh i am so thankful for free NBA League Pass this next week.

man that oden/bynum matchup wasn't what i expected. so fragile...

Guest Viet_teKniks
^it is, but their season opener is tonight against the grizz.

ohhh my bad...im thinking about the mavs season opener...

West Predictions!

1. Fakers

2. Rockets

3. Hornets

4. Spurs

5. Jazz

6. Mavs

7. Suns

8. Portland (THAT'S RIGHT!)

Lets get this correct...

1. Fakers

2. Hornets