NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest DOVAHKIIN
ah. my bad. at least OKC is trying to build a team with vets now. so that means high possibility that LBJ leaves then..

Uhm.. you're thinking too much.

There's 2 years left on his contract and he's playing for his home team so...

Doesn't that make the Cavs' point guard depth a bit.. too deep?

Mo Williams, Delonte West and Gibson?

And correct me if I'm wrong, Mason and Smith's contracts are expiring. Don't expect OKC to be winning much anytime soon though.

Interesting to see how the Bucks work out. Ridnour or Sessions as the starter?

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon Luke Ridnour will start and eventually Sessions will take over.

Unless of course, Sessions has a great showing in training camp and builds upon last season's success.

Guest knockblock
ah. my bad. at least OKC is trying to build a team with vets now. so that means high possibility that LBJ leaves then..

Lebron leaving Cleveland. Oh how exciting.

Don't buy too much into what the media wants to make you see in that.

Doesn't that make the Cavs' point guard depth a bit.. too deep?

Mo Williams, Delonte West and Gibson?

Delonte West and Daniel Gibson are not point guards. They're shooting guards. Mo Williams is though.

Williams isn't a bad aquisition for the Cavs. He can be the second best scorer on the Cavs provided that he is a good fit.

anyways the artest trade is official today and we get 2 rooks also including patrick ewing jr.

The Artest trade should help the Rockets. They can certainly get out of the first round should things things go well for them and they stay healthy. How much further they can get though I don't know. If Houston fails to get out of the first round this time or don't live up to what they're capable of then I stop giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Guest sle3pyguii

i expected more from Spain. If Ricky Rubio wants to come to the NBA, he'll need to develop his jump shot a little.

Fun match to watch though.

Delonte West and Daniel Gibson are not point guards. They're shooting guards. Mo Williams is though.

Delonte West is a PG, but Daniel Gibson is not. He's just a spot up shooter.

Anyway, the WARRIORS are going to be raw as hell this year and making the playoffs for sure. Monta Ellis is a freaking beast.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Dunno about the Warriors.

They're both combo-guards and not real distributors, yeah. But even then, this makes the back court too deep still, so someone's gotta go.

C - Ilgauskas

PF - Wallace, Varejão

SF - LeBron, Szczerbiak

SG - Pavlovic, Gibson, Kinsey

PG - Mo Williams, West

everyone else is a major scrub.

It'll be interest to see the Cavs play small ball in the backcourt.

Guest knockblock
the WARRIORS are going to be raw as hell this year and making the playoffs for sure. Monta Ellis is a freaking beast.

Getting to the playoffs is going to be harder for the Warriors now. They don't have anyone who will be capable of replacing what Baron Davis brought to the team. I won't deny what Monta Ellis is able to do though since he will have a bigger role. As he will look step his game up to another level.

C - Ilgauskas

PF - Wallace, Varejão

SF - LeBron, Szczerbiak

PG - Mo Williams, West

Isn't Damon Jones a point guard? Maybe not since he is used to score. What about Eric Snow? Perhaps he is getting too old. Someone on their roster has to go. But the Cavs players outside of their best players aren't too interesting for other teams to look to get.

Edit: Whoops. I forgot Jones isn't a Cavlier anymore.

How does everyone see the eastern conference this coming season? What teams got better? What teams got worse? What teams will stay the same? I can say my answers but I'll come back for it later.

Guest plusone

C - Ilgauskas

PF - Wallace, Varejão

SF - LeBron, Szczerbiak

PG - Mo Williams, West

they probably will play a little smaller. probably shift ben to the bench, start lebron at the 4, and have west/gibson and williams both starting

it is an odd signing since he hasn't played for almost 2 seasons and no one really knows if his knee if fully healed.

man that 4th quarter in the gold medal game was fricken intense, too bad rudy fernandez fouled out cause he was bringing it but congrats to the redeem team for getting the gold.

Archived