NBA

Guest Chioster

Poor Seattle. I mean Oklahoma. I mean Seattle. I mean Oklahoma. Okay Seattle. No Oklahoma.

...Poor Kevin Durant.

He won't resign with OKC anyways. goodluck getting free agents OKC.

OKC Barons doesn't sound too bad either.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN
He won't resign with OKC anyways. goodluck getting free agents OKC.

OKC Barons doesn't sound too bad either.

Well, KD will be a restricted free agent for the next little while, pretty sure Seattle will match the offers.

Err, I mean Oklahoma.

Well, KD will be a restricted free agent for the next little while, pretty sure Seattle will match the offers.

Err, I mean Oklahoma.

I mean that KD won't resign when he becomes an unrestricted fa. he clearly stated that he doesn't wanna play in OKC.

go storm! lawls

sue bird

lauren jackson

sheryl swoopes

Stupid Bennett. He's allowing the Sonics to keep their name, colors, etc.

But he wants to take a copy of the Sonics banners and championships ... Wtf?

50 Years from now in Oklahoma City ...

Grandson: Grandpa, tell me about the Oklahoma City Bandits.

Grandpa: Well, the team was completely disassembled after five years. Clay Bennett went bankrupt. But at least we have a championship to show our legacy!

Grandson: Really? They won a championship within five years?

Grandpa: Actually, the Seattle Sonics won it in '79. But, it's ours. We bought it fair and square. And, the rights to Lenny Wilkins, Jack Sikma, Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Nate McMillan, Kevin Durant, and unfortunately Robert Swift.

Grandson: Oh ...........

Oh man ... I'm bitter. -_-

It's a sad day here in Seattle. I know I'm not that old; I've only known the Sonics of the 90s and 200s, but I must say that my childhood has left me and gone to Oklahoma City. :tears:

Guest Viet_teKniks

well the mavs just payed diop a crazy mucho dinero contract, and also picked up gerald green....

not what i was expecting...well not enough cap room...so what did i expect for my favorite team the mavs

Guest epark1281

well the mavs just payed diop a crazy mucho dinero contract, and also picked up gerald green....

not what i was expecting...well not enough cap room...so what did i expect for my favorite team the mavs

No big deal, at least you have the corner piece of your team at center and foster who'll bomb 45% threes this season

In the D-League.

Cuban's a great business man, but as an exec...mega-fail.

Guest Viet_teKniks
No big deal, at least you have the corner piece of your team at center and foster who'll bomb 45% threes this season

In the D-League.

Cuban's a great business man, but as an exec...mega-fail.

haha i agree...that dude foster has a slim chance of making it on the team...but the mavs keep saying this dudes gonna be on the team...and diop was overpayed

haha i agree...that dude foster has a slim chance of making it on the team...but the mavs keep saying this dudes gonna be on the team...and diop was overpayed

How is he getting overpaid? Don't all mediocre centers get that much?

Jerome James signed a 5 year $30 mil deal and he plays 3 mpg. :lol:

At least Diop can grab boards and play good defense.

Guest limbo189

that would be soo cool... if brand and maggette stayed with the clippers... and with baron davis it would be another big three just like the celts HAHA

GO SACRAMENTO KINGS!!! even though they made very unwise draft picks haha

Guest lakers

^maybe...but i dont think its anything like boston's. I see them getting probably the 6th seed.

And about Arena's contract...damn that is a lottttt, only ppl worth that much in my eyes are probably james and bryant.

Guest jeffword

T____T

Baron David lied,

[/pouty]

I still can't get over it!

What will happen to everyone now?

^maybe...but i dont think its anything like boston's. I see them getting probably the 6th seed.

And about Arena's contract...damn that is a lottttt, only ppl worth that much in my eyes are probably james and bryant.

nah, i think he's worth that money when he plays well like he did in 06. but Washington shouldn't have paid him that much since his knee is always messed up now days. he should have gotten something close to what baron got around $70M for 6 years.

Guest limbo189
nah, i think he's worth that money when he plays well like he did in 06. but Washington shouldn't have paid him that much since his knee is always messed up now days. he should have gotten something close to what baron got around $70M for 6 years.

i think it wasnt worth it considering how hes injury prone but we shall see what happens

Seriously, Chris Duhon as the new starting point guard for the Knicks?

Really, I never thought he was a D'Antoni type player.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
that would be soo cool... if brand and maggette stayed with the clippers... and with baron davis it would be another big three just like the celts HAHA

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Maggette's not re-signing at this rate. Lots of teams have had their own "Big Threes", Nets with Carter, Jefferson and Kidd, Wizards with Antawn, Arenas and Butler but they never met the success that Boston did.

Baron got 5 years $65 million. Mind you, Arenas' knee will be healed next season, and he took a paycut from what he was offered anyway.

Archived