NBA

Guest Chioster

I love Lebron, but I'm getting sick of ESPN praising Lebron. I'm want to watch some baseball highlights and they keep talking about Lebron! Especially after last night's winning shot, it's really getting annoying.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melo.breeze

yep, i'm giving credit to lamar for supplying pressure on the in bound pass.

his length is too much of a distraction.

i've said it before, but i'll say it again, this is the kobe i like to see play.

an aggressive kobe who plays hard and drives to the ring to draw the foul, not the passive jumpshooting kobe.

Guest xsilentangel

Oh well, gg for Orlando. Cleveland fans must be extremely worried. They could have been down 3-0 easily if not for that big shot in Game 2.

Pietrus came up big.

Guest MiiCKYO0CHUNx3

Oh well, gg for Orlando. Cleveland fans must be extremely worried. They could have been down 3-0 easily if not for that big shot in Game 1.

Pietrus came up big.

definitely

im curious, who does everyone WANT to win the ECF? If the 2-1 record was just 0-0.

Lebron needs help from the rest of the team. Mo can't go 3-10 from downtown every game, look for Cavs to bounce back next game.

Cavs need to find a way to make up for their small size. They can't match up with the Magic and their tall guys on the perimeter close them out so fast.

Mo and Delonte cannot get anything done. Z is almost non-existent.

Cavs got exposed badly.

Guest mofo

orlando is pretty good. i wouldn't be surprised if they won the next two.

hedo turkoglu is their most important player. i see a lot of leadership and mental toughness in him. probably from all those years playing in sacramento.

Guest wendo

definitely

im curious, who does everyone WANT to win the ECF? If the 2-1 record was just 0-0.

Definitely Magic, I've been a fan since Penny and Shaq days.

I guess LeBron left Jordan's bag of tricks in Cleveland tonight. Superman > King. Anyway Lewis and Alston played very well today but Turkoglu was MIA. I hope we play as well on Tues and keep LeBron off of the paint. How many did he miss today?

Guest knockblock

IMO the worse officiating playoff series PERIOD.

U seen technicals and flagrant fouls being handed out for no apparent reason.

I would think that something fishy goes on.

Guest CKcrossover

man, if the Magic can Copperfield themselves a championship

one of the biggest transaction this year have got to be that Alston trade

Anyone heard what Ron-Ron is blaming for his horrific shooting the last few games?

"Kobe elbowed me right at my collarbone"

I initially bought it, because his playoff shooting slump started after that game

but then I thought why didn't he get it checked out if it bothered him so much

crazy pill is not making any sense here

Guest Unanimous

I hope the Lakers take tonight's game and go up 3-1, finish it off at Staples.

Our bench chokes so often. Even if we have such a deep bench, we still have not figured that support cast combo.

I mean you have Shannon Brown and Jordan Farmar, then Odom coming off (sometimes Andrew)... etc

I just hope Phil will have it figured out. Sasha and Fisher are disappointments in this series. Sasha like the whole Playoff actually.

Lakers all the way!

Guest SurpriseSex

I feel bad for Sasha, sometimes his shots just rim out by a hair. As a shooter myself, I really hate when that happens.

Guest Unanimous

^^ I wonder if you are in a shooting slump what do you do to get out of it?

I played basketball in highschool and was a point guard - every time I sense my shots are off, I stay after practice and even after game nights to just shot around.

Sasha has got to do something about his shooting. I mean there's also defense and rebounding, ect that is needed in a game, but he has always been our shooter so I am emphasizing more on that. Idk, hopefully he can find is rhythm again.

If the Magics restrict all the other players and play good defense on Lebron they could take this series. The Cavs are like 75% Lebron and 25% the rest of the players on the team, right now/in this series. Lebron can have is way, Magics just play good defense on the rest of the Cavs. Lebron can't win it alone, no matter how good he is, although sometimes it seems like he can. -_-

I feel bad for Sasha, sometimes his shots just rim out by a hair. As a shooter myself, I really hate when that happens.

i'm a shooter myself, as well as a rebounder, and a soon to be dunker. sasha doesn't get high off the ground. he's need a little bit more arc so his shots doesn't go in and out all the time. either that, or jump higher and get leverage like kobe.

Archived