NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest derrek

All of the Nuggets smile a lot. I really think they're having a lot of fun out there. Watch em dude watch em!!

Got invited to a party tomorrow night but don't know if I wanna go because of the first Nuggets home game.................... sigh

Guest xsilentangel

Yeah I always see Chauncey cracking a smile.

If the Magic get it going in the second half, they can definitely win. First half was horrible; poor free throw percentage, shooting in general, and stupid turnovers. Only thing that kept them alive was the three's.

Reddick and Lewis are getting it started now.

Let's see if the Cavs can prevent what happened in Game 1.

Turkoglu, most undderated clutch player....to me at least..

*edit* Ughh Lebron making me eat my words...

Guest loving_D

Let's see if the Cavs can prevent what happened in Game 1.

obviously not...blowing a 23-pt lead. but king james redeemed them at the end. that was a brandon roy shot at the end. like wtf.

props to magic for sticking through it. amazing clutch shot by hedo, but too bad lebron took the spotlight at the end.

i'm LOVING these conference finals! both east and west. finally, the boring is gone, the thriller has come!

Guest CKcrossover

IM LOVING THE CONFERENCE FINALS!

Lebron's reaction after he made the shot

"It's the playoff BABY! get excited!"

Guest DOVAHKIIN

The Lakers players all have high basketball IQs, they can figure out by themselves what needs to be done. Kobe, Fisher, Gasol and Walton especially are very smart players.

Take Walton out of that, and then I'll agree. He's too much of a passive player and definitely not worth his contract.

Jackson is a great coach in terms of mentally getting to his players and opponents, but he gets desperate once in a while, aka throwing Chris Mihm on the floor when things got rough last year.

Turkoglu is NOT clutch. He's such a bricker, I had him on my fantasy team and I was hoping he would put up last year's numbers again. While I had him going on streaks with almost triple-double averages, his FG shooting % was like under 40% for a good part of it. Don't get me wrong, I like the Magic, but Turkoglu totally screwed me over when I was in the finals for my fantasy league.

Guest endlessrain

*sighs. I'm too young to have a near heart attack from watching a basketball game TT-TT

Lol i know right, this is gonna be a long but thankfully exciting remaining playoffs.

As much as i respect the magic and nuggets for doing their thing and my biasness for the lakers, i dont care what stern has to do to get a lakers vs cavs final haha dayum lebron is clutch.

Guest xsilentangel

Stan Van Gundy is a great coach! Too bad King James showed Orlando the real magic.. It was a great game for the Magic though. This playoff series is exciting!

Well I wonder how it'll go down in Orlando and Denver :o!

Guest bhebie9

hahaha damn, the Cavs didn't struggle like this with Detroit and ATL. The games are really really intense--I'm loving it <3

Guest PB&Banana

I give credit to lamar for putting ball pressure on martin that two time the inbound passer tried to float the ball, ariza stole the ball from billups the first game but martin just made a horrible pass didn't even go directly to carmelo.

Kobe gets his vitamins most definitely he wouldn't have to save the day if the their free throw were going down.

Archived