NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest loving_D

i was just about to give up on them, but wow awesome run by the nuggets in the closing minutes of the 2nd quarter. melo is finally picking up after a slow start.

did anyone else lol at chauncey's last play? so creative!

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why Phil Jackson is not a great coach IMO. He is good, but not great.

I always said if he pulls it off, he looks great.

If it don't work out, it will make him look like an idiot.

Play it smart and call a time out.

Guest SurpriseSex

Calling timeouts disrupts the natural flow of the game. Let the players play and see if they can't figure it out themselves. The Lakers players all have high basketball IQs, they can figure out by themselves what needs to be done. Kobe, Fisher, Gasol and Walton especially are very smart players.

Did anyone see Kobe push Jones to the ground for the rebound? No call? <_<

Meanwhile a slap on the hand by the Nuggets is a foul.

*Waits for the excuses from Lakers fans to make Kobe look like he did the right thing.*

Guest SurpriseSex

How aobut the loose ball foul at the end of the third quarter on Kobe? That should have been a no-call. The officiating is pretty even, I think.

Game just ended; still think the refs are biased for the Lakers? JR Smith running through during the tip? And then the trip afterwards?

Guest loving_D

How aobut the loose ball foul at the end of the third quarter on Kobe? That should have been a no-call. The officiating is pretty even, I think.

Game just ended; still think the refs are biased for the Lakers? JR Smith running through during the tip? And then the trip afterwards?

yeah, i guess in the end the officiating turned out to be pretty even.

let's go nuggets, baby!

Surprised only one person brought up the no call on the JR Smith violation. Effing @$)%*@)(%

*sighs. I'm too young to have a near heart attack from watching a basketball game TT-TT

S'okay. Lakers are still ballin' <3

I gots to do my homework nao.

edit: one last comment.

Sasha and Fisher.. just.. -_- T_T

edit: okay, so I'm slacking it, but.. Are you serious, Phil?

He said the last play was for Fisher, not Kobe. wtf.

Guest mofo

the lakers have rather infelicitous role players lol.

i feel bad for kobe. kobe needs a pippen. lamar odom, trevor ariza and sasha vajayjay are definitely not pippens

Guest Unanimous

1love: whose your favorite team? your home team, the team you root for... just wondering.

Players like Ariza are risky players. The ones that go for the steal, slam dunk rebounds, etc. Risky moves. He let that jump ball slip today =( Still love him though ^^

Hope Lakers take both games in Denver, then finish it off in LA... and to the Finals we go!

1love: whose your favorite team? your home team, the team you root for... just wondering.

Golden State Warriors. Division rivals so I root against the Lakers.

I follow the Rockets here and there because of McGrady is my favorite player. Not really what you call a "real" fan since I stop following Rockets whenever McGrady gets injured.

Archived